Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
I found a error, when Oliver is dreaming about Claire, the game crashes, it gives error logs. I hit ignore and the game continues right after the supposed scene ending. It crashes the moment he looks at her ass, hehe
I'm well aware of it. Even though, thank you for reminding me. Since, the new improved version/update will be available soon; I believe it's not worth updating the thread yet. Hence, wait for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I'm well aware of it. Even though, thank you for reminding me. Since, the new improved version/update will be available soon; I believe it's not worth updating the thread yet. Hence, wait for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will the saves be compatible with the new version, or we will need to start over? Not problem if so, just if it´s worth to keep the saves

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i just played the game and it looks interesting. i liked mr.parker's dungeon. that could be nice branch of story. as well as stripper bar.
don't know how story will progress, but if you are going to use two old ugly perverts (landlord and neighbor) in further sexcapades please find good story to cover it. like money, debt, getting job or info about missing father... no childish blackmails with nude selfies.

Reactions: Flower's Fan

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
i just played the game and it looks interesting. i liked mr.parker's dungeon. that could be nice branch of story. as well as stripper bar.
don't know how story will progress, but if you are going to use two old ugly perverts (landlord and neighbor) in further sexcapades please find good story to cover it. like money, debt, getting job or info about missing father... no childish blackmails with nude selfies.
Haha, well said. Don't worry, Claire isn't a random nibbi to get blackmailed by such silly stuff. She's a detective. A hard one to crack. The most ironic part of this game is that it's going to have a never seen/heard/thought story and many twists as the story progresses. What makes it more fascinating is that it's a visual novel and not kinetic. Having options to react and progress through different branches make it more interesting. Additionally, it's an adult game. I probably don't need to throw some light on this. ;)

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
View attachment 1326415
Honestly, proper lighting would speed up your rendering process by a good margin and also reduces your noise problems, if you end up with grainy renders either render them longer get a denoiser, never use the crappy daz one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/intel-open-image-denoiser-1-3.35678/
Agreed, lighting is very essential for the rendering time. But at some places where you can't use a lot of lights, you have to wait for quite a while. Thank you for enlightening me about the denoiser tho ^^

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Agreed, lighting is very essential for the rendering time. But at some places where you can't use a lot of lights, you have to wait for quite a while. Thank you for enlightening me about the denoiser tho ^^
You can always use a lot of light and regulate it down for the render with the tonemapping. So you'll render faster and the scene is still dark. ;)

Also may i ask if you want the bloom so extreme? Just curious.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yes Incest + Pregnancy Tag is Must :cool: (y)
Would love Mc to have Sex with his lost daddy :LOL:(y)
- its a game - so no hurtfeelings guys- :LOL: Incest is best when its a GAME :devilish:(y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I catch a bugs befor menu choise. I got a bunch of errors and it still persist.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes