Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Firstly, thank you for filling this up and stating your thoughts about the game. Feedback and reviews are what help me to improve the game further.

Now to your questions:
1) Unfortunately or fortunately such situations are likely to arise. But- You will have an option to prevent it beforehand.
2) Boom.:geek: Yep, you would have such an opportunity(Not just once but a lotta times). Although, it's going to be sorta hard to make the mc surrender. So, good luck with the choices!
3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't know how much your answers help me. I think that's what I wanted to hear. If I can avoid those things with my own decisions, that everything depends on me, excellent.

Yes, I expected that. Building a harem must not be very easy. I guessed as much. But I think I will be able to.:BootyTime:
I am happy to know that we will have this possibility. Thank you very much.

And finally, as Frodo says: All right, then. Keep your secrets. :KEK:
Thank you very much for answering, really. It made me want to play. I will surely try it as soon as possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flower's Fan

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game looks good.I do not like girls with big ass and tits but this is a personal only opinion,good luck in your game Dev,I will watch the next updates and I think they will be very interesting.

__1994___

Apr 21, 2020
( Sorry for my poor english. )

Fantastic renders and production. A fun game to play. The female protagonist game yes is my favorite (Featuring Detective) but it is very well done and keeps you engaged all the time ... If I had some cash to spend I would strongly support @FeaturingDetective and hope he delivers more content to come ...

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
This being a ren'py project; why on earth isn't there a linux export?
There weren't any Linux export requests yet. Now that I have one, try approaching the page in an hour again.

Edit: It's now available for Linux users.

Last edited:

Ro0ks

May 13, 2019
There weren't any Linux export requests yet. Now that I have one, try approaching the page in an hour again.

Awesome! Thanks, it works nicely :)

I'm not a ren'py dev myself, but I know it's very common to distribute windows and linux in one package, so I assume there is a setting for that. You might want to look in to it, to ease the workload a bit.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

Granted, being a Linux user myself I may be reading more in their post, but I'd say you had a request as early as post #10. Which probably explains the first part of post #23 by yours truly. :)

Like Ro0ks already mentioned, don't build for Win and Linux separately but use the build package 'PC: Windows and Linux' instead. That way you'll get a combined version (shipping an additional 60 MiB of startup and runtime files for the respective other platform) and need not update as many mirrors.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
wow that is lots of planned tags...not my kind of game at least thx for information about future kink....

Gl with developement

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Majority of Female mc games end up like that so he's not off base, but if you say you have classy plans for the character I might actually play this game.
When I mentioned 'a realistic world' in the game, I actually did mean it. :)

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
¿next update?
I have set my plans on releasing the next update and so on with at least 200-250 renders per update, so I'd say... In the next 45 days or earlier (It depends on the number of renders made). For now, let's keep it before 30th July, 2021.

P.S. You can join the discord server for further detailed progress.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes