WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
My apologies for the interruption, but before I invest any time in giving your game a test drive I wanted to ask if the shota/loli content will be avoidable? Thanks.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
First time trying out this game: "LANDLORD YOU CAN'T DO THIS DON'T GO"

I just hate jumping through an extra hoop just to make a single thing make sense.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Now I have to ask dev that hopefully that upcoming NTR is avoidable and specifically AVOIDABLE not just skipping and shit still happening in the background. Or else I don't even touch this game.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
hopefully its not to heavy on the child molestation, game looked interesting before that announcement, clicked the unwatch, might be another for the ignore list.

up until then everything looked like there is potential. good luck with the game dev. will take a look later to see how it progresses, maybe....

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Now I have to ask dev that hopefully that upcoming NTR is avoidable and specifically AVOIDABLE not just skipping and shit still happening in the background. Or else I don't even touch this game.
I'll just tag a post about it in the OP...

• Red Heart
Reactions: NakkiMuki

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Featuring Detective [v1.30] [Flower of Evil] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,12 GB / 132 MB - Featuring_Detective-v1.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,09 GB / 98 MB - Featuring_Detective-v1.30-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Was there any censored content in this last update? Or did I miss something in my play through?

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Dev is there any possibility that you make mc as a male character then you can earn more fan for sure

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Dev is there any possibility that you make mc as a male character then you can earn more fan for sure
I'm not doing this for earning myself fans. I'm doing this because I'm just passionate and crazy enough to do it! Your reviews and comments no matter positive or negative just encourage me to keep going! :lepew:

• Hey there
Reactions: Bagley and sava75

BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm not doing this for earning myself fans. I'm doing this because I'm just passionate and crazy enough to do it! Your reviews and comments no matter positive or negative just encourage me to keep going! :lepew:
Is it possible to use old saves OR the chapters? I don't like all of the questions at the start if you pick the chapter.

Flower's Fan

Deep, Dark & Dangerous
Modder
Donor
Apr 16, 2021
Is it possible to use old saves OR the chapters? I don't like all of the questions at the start if you pick the chapter.
I'll make a mod for it in the next update to let you choose any chapter without questions and sideways have an in-game menu to add infinite points to any of the listed qualities.

As for now... I'm not sure about that. Give it a try.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes