johnwithlenon

Sep 22, 2021
I played version 1.14 and there're several bugs. For example somehow if the gate is closed and can't be opened while I'm outside, then when I jump over the wall from the side and talk to anyone in the town, the game will respawn me back to the gate. If I stay outside and the sun is down, meaning the gate is closed, then I don't know what to do, I must spend times running around until the gate can be opened again. Sometimes the light is completely off and really dark that I can't see anything. If I press P for "Placing mode", then load the save, the UI will be messed up. Also it takes a lot of time to run to other places, and there should be a map because I was lost so many times.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
There is an itch version? Or are you making this up?
yeah sorry the was my mistake on another game sorry I love this game and waiting for it on steam or itch.io when it will be on them , for now, it was a game in the form but my mistake I open this thread by mistake

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Can you change your characters looks like CoC in this
I haven't played CoC but there are potions that subtly change your appearance, you can also use them on human npcs by giving them the potions via reverse pick pocketing. This is planned to be expanded on by allowing certain npcs or outcomes to alter the players appearance and to also allow further customization like adding horns, tails, wings and perhaps more.
Is this game abandoned?
No, the dev still consistently posts every Tuesday with the recent exception being this past week. Typically if he misses a day he posts the following Tuesday unless it was a game update. Due to being busy he hasn't been able to post elsewhere but he's definitely still chipping away at it.

CharmZzz

Oct 23, 2021
I won't lie, it's not a bad looking game. I kinda hopes it gets better... and not have moonwalking NPCs.

Also, I LOVE Treasure. She's the bae!

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
It shows a blank "loading" screen when creating character and starting game/tutorial. Is this a known issue'?

johnwithlenon

Sep 22, 2021
Actually I got the 1.14 from a leaking website, so I will reupload it here:
Mega 1.14
I hope moderator can reupload this so my mega account won't get the copyright issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: P3zz0

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Actually I got the 1.14 from a leaking website, so I will reupload it here:

I hope moderator can reupload this so my mega account won't get the copyright issue.
It done, you can delete it from your mega's and thanks for the link once again :)

Reactions: johnwithlenon

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Proof of concept is a basis of how the game will play/look and a basic program showing it. After more than 10 updates you are beyond proof of concept, you are well into "We are actively working on making a game and we may be in this for the long haul or we are 1 Fuckit from abandoning the project".

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
Proof of concept is a basis of how the game will play/look and a basic program showing it. After more than 10 updates you are beyond proof of concept, you are well into "We are actively working on making a game and we may be in this for the long haul or we are 1 Fuckit from abandoning the project".
Okay... but what are you saying here.

Dec 7, 2019
the fuck is wrong with this game, played this a few months ago, Bad, okay i get it bugs happen. played it now and somehow its worse

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes