Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Hm, alright. This has my interest. If it's not abandoned in a few versions it'll have my attention. Giving it a quick look.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
A role playing game for adults that will combine elements from Skyrim, Fable, and Corruption of Champions.​
My doubts come from a different perspective: Is the developer actually capable of creating a plot for this? Or do we need to already know the full plots to Skyrim, Fable, and Corruption of Champions to be able to play this game?

Reactions: communist mccarthy

TalGames

Dec 8, 2018
Really like the art style.
Mixamo has a few animations that you could use (you probably already know that just that the animation annoys me)
Little things need adding but looks promising af

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Pretty sure he means gameplay wise, plot will most likely be unique.
I am hoping that "he means gameplay wise", too. But many developers like to cut corners for convenience and time-saving :eek:--like merging Fable (which is virtually-all visual) with CoC (which is mostly text) will be tough enough without adding Skyrim (which does cool things easily) ... :unsure:

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I am hoping that "he means gameplay wise", too. But many developers like to cut corners for convenience and time-saving :eek:--like merging Fable (which is virtually-all visual) with CoC (which is mostly text) will be tough enough without adding Skyrim (which does cool things easily) ... :unsure:
It would be so easy for a developer to say, "You know what I'm thinking ..." than actually create something new! Because, doesn't every new video game try to combine elements from Skyrim, Fable, and Corruption of Champions while getting nowhere?

Jun 13, 2018
So um, is the player part Sonic the Hedgehog? Cause the character moves so fast when just walking that everything blurs and don't get my started on how fast you move when holding shift. Also that motion blur is too much.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Sillnill

Oct 3, 2018
The scope for the game is way too big. With such a small dev team it will never become more than proof of concept. Don't think this will ever get anywhere, I do wish you the best of luck however. I'd gladly be proven wrong on this one.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Those are some serious aspirations for a project. Not seeing a first person view at this point makes me wonder if it's even worth keeping track of.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
On my computer when you are moving or turning the character it gets really blurry
That is one of the things that does need to get fixed.

AmethysRose

Dec 6, 2017
It looks like an interesting project... i'll put a watch on it and see where it goes, but i'm not going to get my hopes up.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm surprised to see this posted here so soon, the dev has kept mostly to his thread at loverslab since he started posting in february. I've been following him over at loverslab since march and he's been fairly active over there, usually posting an update every tuesday. As development continues I don't know how long he'll be able to keep that up but you can't call him inactive. He's a pretty cool guy and it's fun shooting the shit with him about his game, he'll ask you questions and make you feel more involved than you really are.

Oct 14, 2018
I'm usually very wary of Unreal games, especially the ones that aim to go for something big, but this actually looks great and with some more development I actually think it'll be good. I just hope it doesn't end up getting a few updates here and there and then go poof.
Keep up the good work (y)

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes