SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Really like it, especially the futa! I would love if you can add a "dangling futa".
And that the "inter action" still no works is normal i guess?

• Haha
Reactions: Zepheral

naughtydog257

Aug 19, 2018
I really like the concept here. I'm hoping it turns out well. I think I'll probably wait a little while til I make any real judgment on it and before I actually commit myself to it in any capacity.

Smakies

Nov 19, 2017
I mean its pretty good as of right now ! . There is at least 2 or 3 Position for each Sex , with the right tools and a little bit of lore the game will be great .

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Tabooli

Nov 24, 2018
It looks like a game that you do not have to take your eyes off, hopefully it does not happen as fap life very slow development

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
Hello F95zone! I was going to wait until the game was a bit further along before posting it over here but it's a nice surprise seeing that it has already been noticed. Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. The skepticism is well deserved in the adult games market and I can't blame anyone for it. But if the game is something you might be interested in then poke your head in every few months and see what sort of progress I'm making.

I wish I had time to reply to people individually here but I get the feeling if I tried to keep up with the thread all I'd be doing was making forum posts and not working on the game. I did notice people having issues with the motion blur - I'll try to add something in the options menu to adjust that. I also added in a hotkey editor that will be in the next build so people can look up or change the default keybinds.

I guess I can drop my progress updates here too if people are cool with that? I usually try to post something once per week to keep people in the loop.

goblin_wip_01.jpg

I was doodling on the imp a little bit and got carried away and he turned into a goblin. He's a bit rough and still needs a polish pass but I think he's shaping up pretty well.

Did a quick ui for resting / waiting. The hotkey is hardcoded to T right now. It's similar to the Skyrim system. It will fully heal the player and advance time until I put in the rest of the logic.

Started working on dynamic encounter spawners. Essentially when the player gets close enough to a specific point on the map these spawners will randomly choose an AI character to spawn. If there is already an AI character that has spawned it won't do anything until that previous character dies. The next step is hooking this into the game's time of day settings so that encounters will respawn after a set amount of time, like 2 or 3 in game days, rather than every time the player enters the spawn location. This is also the first step in setting up stuff like Skyrim's random encounters on the road, or spawning leveled content based on the player's level.

melomaniacpony

Mar 5, 2019
Interesting sandbox, but i noticed that boobs don't carry over to first person mode in sex scenes. player body defaults back to boob size 0.

dafro1234

Dec 27, 2017
Hello ... animations dont work for me the model stays stationary and doesnt do anything any help please?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hello ... animations dont work for me the model stays stationary and doesnt do anything any help please?
Down someone, look at them and press G, then on the upper right corner you have animation options, if they don't show up you may have a resolution issue. Same rules apply if your character is downed, you still have to choose the animation for now.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

dafro1234

Dec 27, 2017
i have something called advance finish and 1 more but the model stays stationary and doesnt play the animation

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
i have something called advance finish and 1 more but the model stays stationary and doesnt play the animation
If you don't see options like "Blowjob" or "Missionary" then something's off, when creating your character you did check the penis and/or vagina box correct? I can get a similar situation to yours but only if my character has no sexual organs.

ICoCoNutt

Mar 18, 2019
This is very promising I can't wait for it to get more updates. Keep up the good work!

PS I think it actually runs better than base game Skyrim, lol

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
This is the first time I've really worked with single player design and I wanted a starting point for the combat encounters so I've been really digging into Bethesda's titles. There seems to be a clear evolution starting at Daggerfall and arriving at Skyrim and Fallout 4 in the way that the encounter design is handled. I wouldn't be surprised if at Bethesda they even have a chart of different size levels of encounters.

These seem to be the rules of thumb and have a lot of variation in application.
There's the one off encounters of walking on the road and a couple of wolves attack. Then the next level of encounter would be roughly 3 fights that would usually escalate in difficulty and be set in a guard tower or small cave. The first enemy is on the exterior and lets the player know what enemy type is in the cave, then inside of the cave there will be the middle section of enemies usually a group of 2, then the culmination of the cave and the "boss" encounter which could either be a single higher level enemy or mixed group of enemies. The loot design also roughly follows this pattern and will be set with or directly after each enemy encounter. The first loot is going to be random junk, then some mid tier stuff maybe a few weapons, and then there will generally be a treasure chest after the boss encounter.

Using that as a starting point I began roughing out a guard tower interior and exterior on the road leading out of town. I'm still experimenting with the AI behavior and the overall layout and design of the tower trying to figure out what types of spaces I need so the player can still maneuver but at the same time be pushed into the encounter.

I also started working on the logic for the player after they've been defeated. At the moment when the player hits the exit button after a defeat scene the screen will fade to black and then they will respawn in town. I think I have it set up in such a way that this will be customizeable based upon who the player was defeated by and then what the impact of that defeat should be. The initial feature will be similar to CoC where the player is defeated and they wake up back in camp missing a bit of money. The plan is to make the system deeper sort of like Skyrim's death alternative mod, where there are a number of different outcomes after the player "dies".

Hunted down a few bugs I saw posted here. The first person view losing blendshapes during scenes should be fixed now.

Updated the NPC spawn point logic. There's still the parent area that once the player crosses into they will spawn the characters inside of that area. But now that spawner will support multiple locations with multiple actors across those locations. Also when the player leaves the area it will trigger a short timer that will then despawn those characters and free up resources.

Finally started the low poly for the Imp. I should be doing the bakes later on tonight and then start texturing.

Also the pregnancy thing. I've seen a number of posts on other threads asking for these features and I'm not really sure exactly what people are asking for. Is it one specific aspect of pregnancy like the woman's belly growing over time? Is it the effect of having a child that the player created running around? I'm not opposed to putting it into the game I just don't know from a gameplay mechanics standpoint I currently would not know where to begin or how much work it would be.

Reactions: AgentWigglyDong

dafro1234

Dec 27, 2017
If you don't see options like "Blowjob" or "Missionary" then something's off, when creating your character you did check the penis and/or vagina box correct? I can get a similar situation to yours but only if my character has no sexual organs.
thank you it worked

flyingpiggy

Apr 24, 2018
~ Its maybe too late but here is my little review of this project. It could be a good opportunity to you if you hesitate on downloading this game. First of all sorry for the minors mistakes i have probably done on this (I'm not English): ~

Strong points:
-60FPS performance in high quality.
-Textures and models really well done.
-Beautiful graphics.
-Basic character customization.

Weak points:
-Animation are ugly/bad and if I observed well, I noticed that it was free animations get on a site for Unreal Engine (jumping, running...)
-The sex animations are more or less well done (mouth is clipping on the dick, animation doesn't start well, ...).

Conclusion: This project seems very ambitious. In overall, the game is beautiful with designs similar to a professional game, artwork and modeling are very good.
Otherwise, this is not perfect, we can console ourselves on the fact that it is a beta game but Feign's team will have to change a lot of things for the upcoming updates.

I am confident for this project and I think it is necessary to give support to the creator or the team behind this game. They deserve encouragement to continue this development.

Personally, I am determined to buy this game when it will come out (if he come out one day..).

Reactions: Torvis00
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes