Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I haven't played the latest version but from what I've read it's in an awkward state right now as the dev is transitioning to UE5 which meant he had to disable some things such as quests until he could transfer them properly over to UE5. This version, from previous patch notes, seems like more of an example of how the swamp area would be and so all of the content for this particular version is centered around that. From what Slaen (the developer) has stated earlier it also seems like he's still in the process of tuning how spawning works as well which would explain why the game is comparably more sparse than previous versions.
Is it possible to download previous versions somewhere?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is it possible to download previous versions somewhere?
If the links posted here on previous pages have expired, and all the old links publicly posted at patreon have expired then I wouldn't know where else to check. There may be some old links floating around somewhere but I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to look.

Wankah

Apr 16, 2024
Here's some more suggestions and ideas and what-have-yous.

*Will you please add in options for glowing tattoos, glowing tongue, and glowing veins? On the subject of unnatural features, I suggest that you make them something to acquired in the game world, mutations of a sort. Environment does affect biology, and all that.

*A way around the clothes problem is for you to have them break or shatter when the player gets too large. At this point the player would rely on stats and weapons accumulated thus far. It'd certainly be an interesting alternative playstyle if nothing else, to rely on you flesh and weapons like a barbarian.

*There's this one fallout 4 mod called CROSS_Halo( ), it's design makes clipping a non-issue! As you've cited Skyrim as one of the inspirations for this game, I'd also suggest that you design something similar to Dragon Aspect from TES 5, too. I'm pointing these two things out because they're both things that can designed without touching the player model and because I think that they're cool.

*Do you plan on implementing followers into the game? Skyrim had them, but they were indistinct and uninteresting because they lacked firmly held opinions and beliefs. CoC didn't have them possibly because coding limitations or because the player could crush anything at and past a certain threshold. I can't speak on Fable, I haven't played it. What I'm getting at here is that, if you do indeed decide to implement followers, make one of them a clone the player. I once read an article of scientist speaking on what cloning a human would actually yield, and he(she? I cannot remember) said that the body would be replicated, but the mind would not. I think that that would be interesting indeed to explore... or that you just duplicate yourself for extra firepower, you decide.

Well, I've failed to keep it short. You've mentioned werewolves in you previous post, and I certainly have a lot to say to you about werewolves, and I will in a later post. Have a fabulous day!

Last edited:

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
*Will you please add in options for glowing tattoos, glowing tongue, and glowing veins?

*A way around the clothes problem is for you to have them break or shatter when the player gets too large.

*There's this one fallout 4 mod called CROSS_Halo( ), it's design makes clipping a non-issue! As you've cited Skyrim as one of the inspirations for this game, I'd also suggest that you design something similar to Dragon Aspect from TES 5, too. I'm pointing these two things out because they're both things that can designed without touching the player model and because I think that they're cool.

*Do you plan on implementing followers into the game?
Glowing veins / tattoos / all that stuff. Maybe at some point. It's lower priority right now and to me more of a late game sort of mechanic. I need to do a polish pass on the character model and textures first though - adding more facial options, color zones, and facial hair is higher on the list right now.

Clothing ripping or shattering would be really really cool! But doing that so that it actually looks good is a whole different thing. But yeah having the option to go with more extreme body types that don't fit into armor is something I've considered before and I might return to. But it requires new human body sculpts and low poly models so it's a ton of work.

Yeah the glowing halo and horns are really fun to see and I'll eventually add stuff like this and use the already supported horn accessory slots that are in game. It's mostly just creating the models and the materials to make them look good.

Followers are partially in game right now. Currently the player can only have one follower (the female imp) and she only follows the player around and won't interact in combat or anything. There's a decent amount of AI work and backend stuff left to do to flesh out the follower feature. I could see a spell or summon that would allow the player to make a clone. Or I've toyed with the idea of letting the player create a "nemesis" of sorts sorta like TiTs or even BG3. Something that allows the player to customize a character they then get to interact with a lot.

Sorry for the late reply! It's been a super busy month!

I asked for the version before the transition to UE5, which had more content.
That version that's linked there looks like the last version before I made the jump to UE5. But if you don't mind me asking, is there specific content you're looking for? The newer versions of Feign have almost everything back in game now plus they have stuff like the new frog dudes and the female imps. The only major thing they're really missing is the old placeholder quest chains. Which I'm currently working on implementing right now and will hopefully be ready for one of the next few builds.

frog_rigtest_02_smaller.gif loop1_small.gif

wait,this game was updated after years?
The game has been in consistent development and that development has never actually fully stopped. I post regular progress updates over on the and try to keep most posts free to everyone in case they want to stay up to date on things. Last year things were a bit slower with releases because the jump to Unreal 5 was a ton of work and I also had a full time studio job. But currently I'm full time and focused entirely on developing Feign.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
That version that's linked there looks like the last version before I made the jump to UE5. But if you don't mind me asking, is there specific content you're looking for? The newer versions of Feign have almost everything back in game now plus they have stuff like the new frog dudes and the female imps. The only major thing they're really missing is the old placeholder quest chains. Which I'm currently working on implementing right now and will hopefully be ready for one of the next few builds.
I’m not looking for anything specific, I just read that there was more content in the older versions and I wanted to watch it.

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
I’m not looking for anything specific, I just read that there was more content in the older versions and I wanted to watch it.
Oh, I gotcha. Yeah that last build still had nearly all of the animations present it just took longer to trigger all of the spawns on the map. The new build that just went up here 1.15.03 has a higher spawn rate and a ton of bug fixes. That might be worth checking out? And the latest build over on the has even more content and fixes. Mostly frog dude, female imp, and the succubus.

Reactions: Ssato243
Jul 12, 2020
Also the pregnancy thing. I've seen a number of posts on other threads asking for these features and I'm not really sure exactly what people are asking for. Is it one specific aspect of pregnancy like the woman's belly growing over time? Is it the effect of having a child that the player created running around? I'm not opposed to putting it into the game I just don't know from a gameplay mechanics standpoint I currently would not know where to begin or how much work it would be.
maybe implement a system like in "Adam & Gaia" have them pop out and you can put them to work like loyal servants, with daddy issues :p

Reactions: Doomdooom

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
One question, if I play a male character, will I have the option of fucking others or just being fucked by others? This was not explained or in the images provided...

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
View attachment 412628

Overview:
An open world fantasy RPG for adults.
(The game is in active development and currently a pre-alpha state. Expect bugs and placeholder assets. )​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-04
Release Date: 2024-05-31
Developer: slaen
Censored: No
Version: 1.15.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Thanks Syokusyu for the share

View attachment 3701869 View attachment 3701870 View attachment 3701871 View attachment 3701873 View attachment 3701874 View attachment 3701877 View attachment 3701879 View attachment 3701880 View attachment 3701881 View attachment 3701883
Game looks interesting, Is there Incest planned?

slaen

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2017
i don't understand how to play. people fight me but i cannot fight back
I'm not sure I understand the issue that you're running into? I also need to go back and create another tutorial level with basic mechanics but I haven't had time yet since the jump to the newer engine version.

Maybe you don't have a weapon equipped? TAB opens your inventory and you can equipped weapons and armor from there. Then with a weapon equipped pressing R will ready / unready the weapon. Left mouse will then attack with the readied weapon. It's very similar to how Skyrim works.

Oh also T brings up the wait / advance time menu. Hope that helps!

maybe implement a system like in "Adam & Gaia" have them pop out and you can put them to work like loyal servants, with daddy issues :p
Lol, at this point there's a ton of other stuff I want to get in the game first and then maybe I'll revisit the idea of pregnancy and children. It also depends heavily on the policies of payment processors.

One question, if I play a male character, will I have the option of fucking others or just being fucked by others? This was not explained or in the images provided...
Yup, scene selection is based upon the anatomy of the player and the character they're interacting with. The player can knock down another character and then interact with them.

Game looks interesting, Is there Incest planned?
Thanks for checking out the game! Nope, no current plans for incest. I'm not sure what the policy from payment processors is and there's a ton of necessary systems that would be need to be implemented to start supporting that content. Sorry about that!

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
I asked for the version before the transition to UE5, which had more content.
Which previous version had the most content? I say it to look for it so I can prove it.;)(y)

Edit:Ok, forget it, I just read Dev's conversation about it, according to him, most of the animations are in this version and apart from the previous ones they were not there, for example, the frogs or the female demons. If a scene is missing I will wait for it to be implemented in future versions.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 18 Votes