Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The setting got me really intrigued, more than gggb. The author only need to step up the art quality a little, at least at the gggb level. Then I think the patrons will skyrocket.

Reactions: 1521247
Apr 3, 2019
It's odd to see someone that (supposedly) supports the project saying "Hopefully the project just fails already", but in any case...people are demanding updates because Crush promised updates.

That's the thing, Crush has never really adopted a policy of "Things are ready when they are ready". It has gone from "Update on the 15th" to "update next week" to "update soon". Update "soon" is the closest he's been to "things are ready whenever they're ready", and even then, you'd have a lot of trouble to convince people that "soon" actually means "a month" in this context.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm more than happy to write for him, creating content and story arcs. I'm sure there are others out there too, but we'd need someone at the front of the charge, or at least directing efforts.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
I noticed while playing two different agents there are two different black dresses with one that can actually be used in Dubai. Does anyone know the requirements to getting one or the other?

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
Crushstation said:
I'm not bailing. The new plan isn't 100% nailed down, but I want to show you where I'm at before the billing cycle comes up again (so you can make an informed decision about whether to keep supporting the project). I'll post what I've got NLT midday GMT tomorrow.

Reactions: Beggarman
Apr 3, 2019
(Status) Update is up.

It's an interesting mix of accepting things people have been telling him for years, and going again at reworking the same old content, but go see for yourself.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes