prodigy

Sep 7, 2016

okfairenough

Mar 1, 2020
This. There's a website called CHYOA where a user can write interective stories, with different paths, variables, game modes. There are a bunch of very good writers there who can create very intricate stories within months, and FOR FREE.
While we're on the topic, do you have some good story suggestions on CHYOA?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Has anyone 1.6.3 P version (site description: This version lets you select bigger boobs, have multiple Kinks, and gives you a cheaty back button you can use to undo your choices.)?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
While we're on the topic, do you have some good story suggestions on CHYOA?
Sure, a bunch of my favourites below ;)

International

Dec 9, 2019
Do you know any similar games to Female Agent? :p
The Fixer is thematically similar. Kinda like 'What if FA was done in Ren'PY and started in Bangkok?' It's first release has one mission, and some sandbox. There's a part time job of being molested as a bar maid, a skeleton of college content, a working pregnancy system, and a few misc other scenes. The dev has released 14 minor patches since the game came out on the 11th to fix bugs and improve the UI. It's still far from a complete game, but very much worth checking out, imo.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fixer-v0-2-14-sam_tail.66244/

Apr 3, 2019
yeah, exactly what i've been saying. more progress now, faster update times, looking at monthly updates almost. this is why i wanted to wait a bit before crucifying him again.
I mean, we can't really crucify him for not giving any updates anymore, but we can still say so about not sharing any specifics of how Bangkok (the supposed main part of the game) works. Remaking something that's already been done and making something completely new are very different things, and the benchmark for one doesn't necessarily transfer to the other.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting, someone (a mod, I guess) deleted my post where I compared Chyoa and this game. Reason: off topic :LOL:
I wonder who reported it, and who the mod is.

PS: it's really bad for a forum when they start deleting content for fake reasons, btw.

Last edited:

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Interesting, someone (a mod, I guess) deleted my post where I compared Chyoa and this game. Reason: off topic :LOL:
I wonder who reported it, and who the mod is.

PS: it's really bad for a forum when they start deleting content for fake reasons, btw.
Anything I post on here that is critical has been deleted for the same reason too. Think a mod here is a bigtime Crush fanboy!
As for the game, Crush is milking it and should be held to account for his continued conning of his patreons.
Anyone still givnig this chobber cash should shift on and support something/someone else - Sam Tail's "The Fixer" is way better already and has only been around for a blink of an eye - yet is almost constantly updated!

Revd_John

Mar 31, 2018
I mean, I like how it looks, but this is also why I'm here and not supporting on Patreon. This game has seen so many rewrites and changes without any noticeable progress that it feels like this is going nowhere.

Pros; UI is nice, looks a lot less clunky and easier to navigate
I suppose I kinda like the new avatar? Haven't seen much to really say anything too negative, so I suppose that's good?

Cons; Lack of any significant updates and more along the line of rehashing what's already available for the last few years.

My perspective on this
CoC, CoC2 and TiTs are emblematic text based adult games, which, prior to having a team, still provided chapters of content at a steady pace, unlike this which just seems to pump a line or two before scrapping it and redoing things

Suggestion, provide content, acquire crowd, complete game. And if you're not satisfied with the first title, just make a better one with the first one for experience, instead of nitpicking what's already there and frustrating the crowds.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 926107
Apologies to the dev. If you see this and are trying to make this project work then I would like to apologize. I hope you end up succeeding in the end, but I couldn't stop myself from laughing at this.
I think instead of asking to leave Dubai, you should ask to get back to Dubai, since Version 1.9 doesn't go anywhere. What do I think of it? I hate it. They're improving the character creation crap to death. Once again, it has been stripped down to the bone, like it needs a major overhaul, and it's just plain silly. Version 1.8 was solid. What was wrong with keeping it that way, and getting into the meat of the story? Are the makers of this game bloody vegetarians, which means we can't have any meat? Is that why they keep stripping it down to the bone? Stop throwing the meat away! Get us the heck out of Dubai!

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
This is how it should be done, deceive the suckers, let them pay for the fact that the content is cut out in the new version. Bravo developer you are a genius. You are my idol, I also want to be like you. What's your secret? What are you telling these degenerates to keep paying you? I apologize if something is not entirely clear, just English is not my native language.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes