Aug 22, 2018
I stopped being a supporter a while back when the first rework was announced, which I think was the rework before this one? Which I think the 'idea' is a great one and one I want to support, until we see Bangkok and the framework to support Bangkok I cannot justify supporting crush and the dev team on this. I will say as a former supporter I don't think Crush and the gang are trying to rip you off, but they were definitely stuck in the weeds for a while and they need to buy a weedwacker and get to Bangkok. But I wish them the best, and hope the succeed despite things.

"Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash starts playing..."

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
WOW. That's all the content?

I knew a rework was going to be rough but wow there is nothing here now. There is no sexual content currently. I was curious if he solved his bland generic sex scenes but we still don't know LOL.

I understand why the avatar needed changes but obviously it's a step down.

This is in worse shape than I expected...

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I'll say that I think if this had been the game from the start, I would be impressed. In some ways it's an improvement, especially very streamlined with the RPG elements. But I miss the range of avatars there were before, and I don't really see how individually drawing everything rather than having the mix-and-match that was before is a time improvement.

Still if this can actually deliver in a decent amount of time to where the old version was, and then actually go beyond that into Bangkok, I'll be reasonably optimistic and would start supporting again. But until those signposts are reached....

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
What's funny to me is, wasn't there MORE customization options before this update? like more kinks, and options on the hip size and body shape? It seems like that was all removed as well...

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
What's funny to me is, wasn't there MORE customization options before this update? like more kinks, and options on the hip size and body shape? It seems like that was all removed as well...
That was something that was disclosed months ago when the revamp was announced. The whole idea was to simplify some aspects of the game to make updates quicker by having less variables.

From what we know there wil be some things that will be brought back in the future (like more nationalities for the agent, etc.), but we'll have to wait and see if and when they'll be able to deliver those.

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
I don't really understand where these comments are coming from. Do you guys not even read the text on the screen when playing the game?

It's clearly stated in multiple places, that all the features and all the story made so far will make its way back. What we have now is a full revamp of the engine and code-base. And on top of that, the game itself suggests playing the previous version, which is still available, after you "finish" 1.8.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
It's been in development for three years now. There's not going to be a Bangkok any time soon, let alone something after it. Those of you holding your breath for fast updates are delusional.

Prove me wrong.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I don't really understand where these comments are coming from. Do you guys not even read the text on the screen when playing the game?

It's clearly stated in multiple places, that all the features and all the story made so far will make its way back. What we have now is a full revamp of the engine and code-base. And on top of that, the game itself suggests playing the previous version, which is still available, after you "finish" 1.8.
Is that really the case though? In the pdf that was posted before, the author commented that the amount of customisation was the cause for a lot of issues. Having to account for so many factors/variables was causing issues pushing forward with the game. So the aim was to streamline as much of it as possible. While I'm sure there will still be a lot of it moving forward, it seems that it will be reduced to a more manageable amount.

Personally I quite like the new look (other than the dice rolls) and if it was a new game release I would be quite excited. But its not a new release so I will just wait and hope for the best.

Reactions: mysteriousbanana

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm I believe I first played the game over a year ago and it ended with the Dubai thing, now seeing that there was an update I gave it another go since I really enjoyed first time around and again the game ended in Dubai. Did I download the wrong version? I'm confused as hell

Zeriolu

Aug 6, 2018
Hey, im want to play de patreon version but everytime i download it only shows me the common patreon version. And i wanna see the patreon benefits, im i doing something wrong?

Feb 23, 2019
I'm happy enough with the new version but I did want to mention that my character ended up wearing jeans shorts at the end of one of my runs through this new prologue and it definitely looked like a diaper. I think some tweaking still needs done on the shapes of some of the clothes.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019

Nah, let's just ignore everything and whine that it's different/shorter/no Bangkok.

It's so obnoxious that every single update leads to several pages of "gaem sux/ded", "crush iss scammin u", "no progess/bangkok lul". If you are that desperate for progress, actually pay attention to the updates.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes