Back

Aug 3, 2017
Spawk - I hear you and I understand you. I guess for the situation here it is what people individually will think it is. As for being a non-native English speaker, you convey your thoughts well enough that I don't think anyone would misunderstand you. Just wanted to acknowledge that and give you props. (y) In any event, stay awesome and stay safe out there in the real world. I'm going to redirect my focus on other things for now. Cheers Spawk and to anyone else who has been following the thread lately! Take care!

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
So essentially, this update is just a section of old update before the fancy remake repackaged?
Copy and paste shouldn't take this long lol

thhunter

Aug 12, 2019
So essentially, this update is just a section of old update before the fancy remake repackaged?
Copy and paste shouldn't take this long lol
It wasn't a copy and paste. Removing the variations that were in the original took a lot of time.

Also, you're wearing a ball gown for some reason. That's three new images that had to be made.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
I can already imagine his post: "You see guys, in programming there is this thing called an if statement. If the agent did something, then same text will be shown. If she didn't, you will see other text. It might look like something that is learned in middle school, an easy concept, but trust me, it isn't."

But hey, Crush is really good at writing posts. Less at writing new content for the game.

Also: "present" narrative -> does this confirms the fact that the game will get another rework, to bring back the Lifepaths?

• Haha
Reactions: bcsjkdfjksh

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Is it just me or is he making fun of his own patreons? has pretty specific meaning.

Amberthil

Oct 28, 2017
Is it just me or is he making fun of his own patreons? has pretty specific meaning.
This is one but not only possible explanation. I prefer to think that maybe he has a healthy sense of humor about himself.

bytecy

Jul 5, 2018
To the dev.. crushstation..

i am so happy.. i had just finished playing (not much playing but it is ok) the latest update..
u included Malaysia.. wow.. tq
everything is accurate.. except the pix i had attached.. if you meant to say thank you .. it is.. "terima kasih" (need any assistance in translating it - be glad to help)

after following this game for so long.. i am really happy of this stage even if it did not include the back story (the previous backstory was great btw).. really hoping ill see the day ..the game will move into Thailand. Cant wait..

p/s: ahhh .. loveeee the swedish guy... awww... hope to see more of him.

Apr 3, 2019
To the dev.. crushstation..

i am so happy.. i had just finished playing (not much playing but it is ok) the latest update..
u included Malaysia.. wow.. tq
everything is accurate.. except the pix i had attached.. if you meant to say thank you .. it is.. "terima kasih" (need any assistance in translating it - be glad to help)

after following this game for so long.. i am really happy of this stage even if it did not include the back story (the previous backstory was great btw).. really hoping ill see the day ..the game will move into Thailand. Cant wait..

p/s: ahhh .. loveeee the swedish guy... awww... hope to see more of him.
The dev doesn't read this thread but in any case, tack sa mycket is correct, he's speaking Swedish...

Reactions: bytecy

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
During the hotel break-in scene, could be interesting to have an option where the protagonist gets assaulted if she takes too long to act. Could be influenced by things like the submissive trait, and the mechanism might be reusable in the main story too.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
During the hotel break-in scene, could be interesting to have an option where the protagonist gets assaulted if she takes too long to act. Could be influenced by things like the submissive trait, and the mechanism might be reusable in the main story too.
How did you get a hotel room break-in scene?

thhunter

Aug 12, 2019
I really don't expect to see anything remotely non-consensual. It's against patreon's community guidelines.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
TL- DR: Going to waste time on the avatar that basically stands as a statue 99% of the time with only a few changes in facial expressions or clothes the other 1%. Nothing important like making dice rolls 'random outcome" of options to pick from, or adding additional player interaction with NPC's to make more exciting or fluid sex scenes. Oh and as far as Bangkok? Don't even think about it. We will be doing a 1.12+ release of the same shit with avatar tweaks and going back to "background history" with avatar tweaks after that. You know, keep the same "tease" going for as long as possible. Put out "filler" content we've already released, then mess around with avatar, just to put out more 'filler" content we've covered already again.

Reactions: Fifth
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes