DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
What I'm worried about is this: Once people get that big money, they lose their creative hunger and spend they rest of their lives posting apology posts or non-updates. I know of very few that remain productive once they make cash goals.
The one whose making Fate of Irnia and Shelter is one of them.

$12K/month and he's still turning out real content.

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
What I'm worried about is this: Once people get that big money, they lose their creative hunger and spend they rest of their lives posting apology posts or non-updates. I know of very few that remain productive once they make cash goals.
This is cause of a flaw in development model - you are getting paid anyway, and to maximize your profits one should take as much time as he could. If we would be getting paid by actually delivering promised features - then games would be developed as fast as one could, to max on ones profits.

Or even better - not only delivering the promised features, but delivering the features that your patrons are paid for, but that money are somehow not reach the dev before he delivers.

Nemo8526

Jan 29, 2020
Does the tiny amount of content the game has warrant such level of discussion?
Instead of talking about the content people talk about lack of it or the devs personhood. Whats the logic?
We enjoy discussing it. If you do not it's a trivial matter to avoid the sub, not so?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
We enjoy discussing it. If you do not it's a trivial matter to avoid the sub, not so?
They was asking why you/others enjoy talking about the lack of content or the character of the dev (whom none of you know). Avoiding reading about people making unwarranted judgements about the dev isn't possible without also missing news about the game (you know, the purpose of the thread). If you do not want to address the topic of the thread, it's a trivial matter to avoid the sub, not so?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I'm pretty sure almost everyone thinks that, given that's a simplified avatar in the newer version. It's supposed to make content production easier.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
so guys i felt cravings for milk and instead strolling to fridge i decided to check the source. how's crush milking business doing these days? is our most inactive agent comming to bangkok at least during biden's presidency or she is waiting for new potus? my humble guess is when she reach bangkok there will be no more terrorism and she'll be just in age for retirement.

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
so guys i felt cravings for milk and instead strolling to fridge i decided to check the source. how's crush milking business doing these days? is our most inactive agent comming to bangkok at least during biden's presidency or she is waiting for new potus? my humble guess is when she reach bangkok there will be no more terrorism and she'll be just in age for retirement.
Due to gooberment corruption the mission finances were spent on pot. So there is no chance for her but to whore in mainland. :D

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes