Apr 3, 2019
You've gotta admit the way he has of twisting and spinning his own tale is actually pretty impressive. He's trying to pass of the segments in 1.6 as "procedurally generated", when they were just as scripted, the onyl exception being you quite literally just had to press the "find another guy" button until you got the "yeah that one works" message.

But hey at least he's more or less admitting he's not capable of doing actual procedurally generated open world stuff as he promised since the beginning.

belallo

Dec 17, 2019
It would probably also be a lot more appealing to artists and coders if you weren't making them use someone else's art and code.

Last edited:

Domitori

Apr 16, 2020
At least I have a few backup plans.
You should've started with them. I mean, really, is there something in FA worth to build upon?
And you could make it on some other engine from the start. Ren'py for example. Twine could be molded for many things, but that doesn't mean that it's good for any type of a game.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
BTW, here's the Discord server if anyone is interested.

I'll be making a vote on the server soon to decide which backup plan will be chosen.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Since there was a post purge lately, I will repeat the meat of it: FemaleAgent is a demo that will never be completed. It is not a real game, and never will be. If someone wants to make another espionage game, I advise just making one, instead of modding the miniscule framework that is FA.

If anyone thinks that is off-topic, well they're wrong.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Since there was a post purge lately, I will repeat the meat of it: FemaleAgent is a demo that will never be completed. It is not a real game, and never will be. If someone wants to make another espionage game, I advise just making one, instead of modding the miniscule framework that is FA.

We call those "early access" or something.

Also, raise your conspiracy pitchforks:

1628412487143.png

Last time the purge happened he also was seen a day before said purge happened.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

I thought the purge would have more murder gangs.

This game has always had great potential but for some reason has yet to fulfill that. I wish Crushstation well and hope he can find that missing formula. If it helps you can borrow my lucky giraffe.

Giraffe.jpg

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Last time the purge happened he also was seen a day before said purge happened.
Ha. My posts were purged as well. I didn't bother checking, but only because I knew what the result would be. Said posts were talking directly about the game. They weren't purged for being off topic as the given reason. Oh well.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Methinks the developers have too much power over what gets to be said in the threads on this site.
I think it likelier that the mod simply recognized that the thread had gone wayyyyy off topic (and I am as guilty of that as anyone) and trimmed it of the inappropriate posts. Theorizing that there was some conspiracy between the mod and the dev to censor the thread is unwarranted (though, perhaps, self-satisfying). Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be adequately explained by "a person doing their job."

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes