MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
He still reads this topic so even if he's (again) saying and thinking that we're all ugly little trolls, maybe subconsciously he'll get the picture someday.

Nemo8526

Jan 29, 2020
Partially I think, Crush certainly reads the feedback and is clearly aware his fans all want slightly different things. Crush has a real passion for the open world/sandbox elements, immersion and the UI.
And a complete lack of the necessary character traits to make any of it happen. But then, why should he? The gravy train is rolling. In fact by all indications, he should file a patent for a method of achieving perpetual motion.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
It feels like Crush is doing the ol' Bethesda Method.

We'll have 16 times the detail

4 times the size of Fallout 4

All new rendering, lighting, and landscape technology

100% Dedicated servers

The method being, tease the players with little crumbs of what could be and what could have been. 'Member when Toddy claimed Oblivion's AI wasn't scripted? I 'member.

'Member when FA was actually quite a good game, if not short and a prologue? I 'member.

And remember....

chicoazian

Apr 4, 2019
Since it's an "abandonware" version of the game, anyone still have/can post the Patreon version of the 1.6.3 release? I've always been curious about that one dialogue option, and if it changed anything when you run into the girl who had been in the Ibiza wet t-shirt contest.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
It feels like Crush is doing the ol' Bethesda Method.
At least Bethesda makes progress and then releases stuff. Even if what they're delivering is less-than-promised and bugfilled and half-baked and basically requires mods to be worth it, at least they're giving their customers (and their publishers/backers) something. This...

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes