Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Played this again for the first time in a while. Seems like a big step back but maybe he can actually work on content now rather than constant redos.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
this update... i simply don't know what to say. after so many years molesting us to pick what kind of toy she had at crib, cake ingridients at 3rd birthday party, did she do homework regulary, what was her favourite nails colour.... now he scrapped everything
no training, no scotland mission, no preparation for mission at all... bs
tattoos (she has back side too) are limited, kinks are minimized, in fact no charachter creation at all. yes, earlier it was too much, but now almost nothing.

bangkok:
all that grinding he removed from beginning is back. wander around bkk, every day wake up, shower, dry yourself, pick panties, bra, top, bottom, shoes. eat. learn money conversion, choose transportation... next day again. thank god we don't have to go to toillette 3 times a day, wash hands and brush teeth regulary.

to conclude: if this was result of couple of months work, without knowing history, i would say very good work. definitely missing better intro, more mission preparation and charachter creation. why can't you be exhibitionists and love rough or being submissive, or all mentioned. back tatoos?

but knowing this bernie maddoff of adult games modus operandi, i'm affraid adding bangkok was just a trick to ease down pressure and accusations and for upgrading sheep milking. and as usual it will work. but don't be surprise crush will in near future abandon bkk and go back to early days with new illustrations, photos, engine...
hope i'm wrong....

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Impressive how this game gets less content with every update.

They spend month for a fun creation process and origin story, just to can all of that to get where they should have been month (years ago).

With the money they get, there is NO excuse for that.

But probably they had to take a trip to Bangkok for 1-2 month to see how it is there and how to implement that into the game. Field study ans stuff.... but then they should have less placeholder images.

I really liked the game and premise. And even the version up to 1.6 was fun and ready to dive into the Bangkok stuff.

It is impressive that we are now more or less where the 1.6 version was, just with LESS content.

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
I'm not going to lie, while i did like the from childhood to college to getting recruited to be an agent part, removing it actually made it more enjoyable.

And we got bangkok content! that's something at least.

• Angry
Reactions: Thotanon105

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
If the creator of Female Agent feels like if previous frameworks doesn't work in the long-run and he can improve everything thanks to what he learned, who are you to crap on his intent of improving ?
The problem is that creator of Female Agent doesn't know if his previous framowork would work or not... because he never built actual game that would use his previous framework. All we had is a character creator with whole bunch of skills that were barely used during lifepath portion. They were supposed to be used during Bangkok portion, but since he never built Bangkok he had no idea if it would work or not.

Scrapping months of development that doesn't work is one thing, scrapping months of development before you had a chance to see if it works or not is another... to then spend another several months of development reworking that same character creation only to drop it completely so you could do Bangkok portion means that either Crushstation is completely incompetent or is a scammer.

In the end, it doesn't really matter which of those two options is true because either way this game will never go anywhere and will never be anywhere close to completed.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
either Crushstation is completely incompetent or is a scammer.
he is not incompetent
and if not scammer he is totally dishonest. he didn't stop payments while he was learning how to do job he was paid for. i still can't understand people that paying him regulary every month for years.

Reactions: Y4SH1R0

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
.... Decent enough but jeez.... this is progressing at a snails pace. I believe i played this what, 6 months back? Only a fairly small portion content is there lol.

Literally always hate when people gate traits or whatever behind paying. Yeah it's 1$, and just mostly aesthetic (Larger breasts option or multiple traits). But i'd prefer they just do earlier releases and public releases staggered behind. If i had to guess that's why there's so much support though. Most people are gonna want that larger option. And all the traits just to easily see all the paths etc.

What's kinda funny is for my tastes i sort of liked the old art more too.

CorktheRat

Jul 29, 2017
This might not seem all that constructive, but I actually forgot that this game was even still being made.
Now let me clarify.
I actually forgot that this game was still being made multiple times over a period of four years. There have been newer and larger projects finished in a quarter of the time with four times the quality, and that's sad. This game started with a lot of promise.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Well I warned people that the open world content wouldn't work in this game like 2 years ago. The best part was the linear story in the beginning... Turns out I was right. What I didn't expect though was that he would also remove the intro. WTF???

Deep down I don't think this is a scam, I know people will give me bad emojees for that. The dudes clearly greedy but mostly incompetent, which I think is worse than a scammer LOL. His vision was all wrong and is trying to course correct to late in the game. What he should have done 2 years ago was just kept the old system, write a linear narrative and stopped adding new clothing. The non generic sex scenes are actually good, just needed more of them and then press the story forward.

This update is actually good, though short... The problem isn't only speed, I don't think this developer deserves support because of his judgement. The decision to simplify the art shows a lack of ability to edit. Instead of rebooting the clothing, he should have just said, no new clothing or very limited clothing and spent resources into the story. The fact he wanted this to be open world also shows a lack of understanding of what made his game good.

TLDR: It's not a scam, just a greedy, slow, incompetent developer. Should greedy, slow and incompetent be rewarded with money???? No.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
The problem is that creator of Female Agent doesn't know if his previous framowork would work or not... because he never built actual game that would use his previous framework. All we had is a character creator with whole bunch of skills that were barely used during lifepath portion. They were supposed to be used during Bangkok portion, but since he never built Bangkok he had no idea if it would work or not.

Scrapping months of development that doesn't work is one thing, scrapping months of development before you had a chance to see if it works or not is another... to then spend another several months of development reworking that same character creation only to drop it completely so you could do Bangkok portion means that either Crushstation is completely incompetent or is a scammer.

In the end, it doesn't really matter which of those two options is true because either way this game will never go anywhere and will never be anywhere close to completed.
Very clear to state the developer IS quite incompetent. Nothing in the older systems should have been incompatible with the Bangkok portion, even if you had never actually planned for the system to do open-world. It's a text-based game. Nothing about how the character data is stored should be capable of causing poor interactions with an open-world section. At worst you'd have to add new variables to the character later as 'derived' statistics based on the existing ones.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
The update is... well, meh.
There is a lot of (or at least there is some) new content... but the content is mostly meh. Placeholder pictures, mundane events (oh, look a tourist attraction, better make a selfie!) and meaningless choices (wear sandals or sinkers, use the elevator or stairs, ride bus or taxi, etc). And the new content removed the old content - First-In-First-Out, but that's not the kind of 'development stack' people are talking about.

If people are paying to get big tits and extra kinks... well, you guys know that googling 'sugarcube save game editor' is free?

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Just like everyone else on here, i'm really dissapointed that to even get to this part in the story it took years..... Each new release it feels like they add just a little bit, but take away a chunk everytime. Could write some more about the very transparent milking of finances through patreon from donated funds on the pervy gamer community, but not gonna repeat what has already been said from earlier posts.

From earlier releases they built up so much by making one of the most customized prologs that we see from games on here. To literally taking it out after working on it for so long and even after they disregarded content because of it. Taking it out was a big hit as they go from a very in depth concept, to literally making a linear story with this update. I was expected their signature touch of a lot of options throughout my gameplay, but was not seeing it here at this time. I can't say that i'm no longer a supporter of this game, but I can't tell if this is a money scheme or that the creator is suffering from one of the most serious cases of indecisiveness that i've seen to date.

I know the intention of sharing this game through this sharing community and having the creators monitor it through our criticisms to improve gameplay. I hope that by reading some of our feedback whether it would be harsh or optimistic, that they understand. We don't hate this game, if anything we love the concept of the story even if it lacks the gameplay we all crave. Many of us have been keeping an eye on this unpolished hidden gem for a very long time, but only to be disappointed time and time again. I hope my patience along with everyone that looks forward to these releases live to see the day, where we finally get to write a damn good review after a very long long long long! wait.... I'd highly recommend to the creators of this game to stop blue balling the community and just make the damn game please! it hurts to see such potential wasted : (

Also the content on finally hitting the brothel was meh >>

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes