Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Never seen anything like this game. There's less of it with each iteration. First the background lost scenes, now it's just completely gone, taking with it the charm of the game.

Plus, it's like the dev. cares less with this edition. The writing was good in the early versions, now it's terse and brief. No scene grabs you because there really aren't any scenes. It's just quick paragraphs to lead you to the opening of the bar infiltration.

I really liked this game. Backed it for a while and defended it here. But now... seriously, download the old version with all the original content and explore playing through a couple different backgrounds. It's much more fun than this version will ever be.

Feb 13, 2021
Let me help you out... You don't need the paid version for that.

Load the game, press F12 to open up the console for your browser. This works for chrome and Firefox.

Copy and paste this into it... SugarCube.State.active.variables.thisIsTheFreeEdition=false

The game now thinks it's the paid version. From that point and after, If you restart, you will need to do that again before the character generator. Have fun =)

Edit: This also can be used to modify veraibles in most HTML games, just use -> SugarCube.State.active.variables. and it will list the games known veriables that you can tinker with. Like you can SugarCube.State.active.variables.kate.brasize="large" to change the bra size to large manually.
Bro, Thanks a lot!!! You’re awesome (y) :WeSmart:

Enfrize

May 9, 2018

Load the game, press F12 to open up the console for your browser. This works for chrome and Firefox.

Copy and paste this into it... SugarCube.State.active.variables.thisIsTheFreeEdition=false

The game now thinks it's the paid version. From that point and after, If you restart, you will need to do that again before the character generator. Have fun =)

Edit: This also can be used to modify veraibles in most HTML games, just use -> SugarCube.State.active.variables. and it will list the games known veriables that you can tinker with. Like you can SugarCube.State.active.variables.kate.brasize="large" to change the bra size to large manually.
Thats godsend, you rock dude!

Mar 23, 2020

Wow thanks!
Will this work for the old version as well tho?

Kaspar

Sep 2, 2017
anyone know how to add one more kink in this new version?
The console instructions people are talking about to flag the free version work for this, too. But use this command:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kate.kinks[1]="submissive" (or whichever kink you want to add)

If you want to add the third kink, do it again but use [2] instead of [1].

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
The console instructions people are talking about to flag the free version work for this, too. But use this command:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kate.kinks[1]="submissive" (or whichever kink you want to add)

Does that make sense? Judging by the new version, there is no difference between exhibitionism and submission. At least all the options that are available to one are available to the other.

Frankly speaking, there are no forks in the game except "to fuck" and "not to fuck", even the options for how to fuck are few. And in this game, in fact, there is no visual, only text. What's especially funny is that there are tons of false sex places where the heroine gets the opportunity to flirt or get drunk.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Wow thanks!
Will this work for the old version as well tho?
To be honest I dont know. The old game did use the sugarcube commands, but that doesn't mean that command was used in the old game. But you can alter all your stats and stuff to anything you want, you just need to use the console.

Yeah I did it slightly different. But this works too.
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kate.kinks=["submissive","exhibitionist", "masochist"]

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Crush must use Kaspersky Internet Security because it is injecting a script into his project:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://gc.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com/...</script>
From Googling, this appears to be something to allow the Kaspersky browser extension to work.
Imagine using kaspersky in 2021

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
Really enjoyed the Bangkok update, looking forward to seeing what comes next!

One question though: I noticed the last scene has someone phoning PC asking if she still wants "bar job". Now, I'm pretty certain that this refers to the "topless bartender" job she's been after, but I can't help noticing that the prostitutes are termed "bar girls" and wondering whether she might be pushed toward something she doesn't expect.

Either way, keep the new content coming! The game engine seems to be working really well and the plot is compelling.

Reactions: dasflute2

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018

I think it didn't work for me.
I opened the console as you explain (I suppose I should click on the tab that says "console") I wrote the command, a second line came out that says "false" and when testing the game I still had the restrictions, did I do something wrong?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I think it didn't work for me.
I opened the console as you explain (I suppose I should click on the tab that says "console") I wrote the command, a second line came out that says "false" and when testing the game I still had the restrictions, did I do something wrong?
I'll do it real quick again.

Load game in browser -> F12 (opens console)-> paste in command (or write in the command) -> Press enter or press "run" button depending on the browser configuration. -> F12 to get rid of console

Just tested it and that works on firefox, and chrome. I can select large boobs and use the back button.

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
I'll do it real quick again.

Load game in browser -> F12 (opens console)-> paste in command (or write in the command) -> Press enter or press "run" button depending on the browser configuration. -> F12 to get rid of console

Just tested it and that works on firefox, and chrome. I can select large boobs and use the back button.
I tried again and it didn't work.
Sorry, I've never used this in my browser before

Darina A.513

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
oh, i minute of sweet memories... i still remember how great my heart feel when i played Female Agent in most first time several years ago. that was true inspiration for me that with words and art, without animations, could be made a great, interesting and complicated game!

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes