BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
D4n0w4r Thanks for the new update, looking good. What happened to the "training" missions in Scotland; I quite liked them. Any reason they have been dropped as can see no harm in leaving them in, maybe with an opt out if some players want to skip and go straight to Malaysia?

• Angry
Reactions: Mwanted

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
D4n0w4r Thanks for the new update, looking good. What happened to the "training" missions in Scotland; I quite liked them. Any reason they have been dropped as can see no harm in leaving them in, maybe with an opt out if some players want to skip and go straight to Malaysia?
The developer changed the UI and hasn't gone back and updated the old stuff to the new UI. Some of the old stuff will likely be left out since the MC is now going to start as a bartender rather than a stripper, so won't need to prove she can strip on stage,

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The developer changed the UI and hasn't gone back and updated the old stuff to the new UI. Some of the old stuff will likely be left out since the MC is now going to start as a bartender rather than a stripper, so won't need to prove she can strip on stage,
He didn't change the UI. He remade the whole game from scratch (and made the same mistakes all over again :p), so the old stuff is obsolete. The old 1.6.3 is basically a different game.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Because they are easy to make. It's just image layering.
If they're so easy to make then why did he mention the complicated avatar as one of the things that made development slow, a year ago during the reboot?

(I'm not actually arguing against you, I agree that when it's handled properly, it's not an issue. But he has always had trouble with that)

leotort

Jan 20, 2018
At the very least it sounds like Victoria knows what they're doing in making the avatars. In no world should a few shades of lipstick require 120 different assets. Modularity is key, and it sounds like they've no separated the lips into their own layer so you don't need to color the lips on every single different face.

Reactions: RandomLeviathan

Arkady

May 15, 2018
32 hooker quests? At the glacial pace Crush *still* writes scenes (wasn't the latest redo everything supposed to let him finally pick up the pace?), that should be enough to keep milking the project for another half decade. No wonder he's excited!

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
How do i get a free patreon for 1.6, i seem to not be able to play that game since i can't get out of character creation

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes