Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
What are the main versions of this game? Are there any others worth playing?
You listed them all, at some point 1.11 and 1.13/.14/.15 will come together and re-add the life path. Not really to the question, apart from seeing the dirction the game went.
1.1 having Dubai (Max) and game ending on the flight to Bangkok
1.2 gaining a very basic sex engine
1.3 gaining the Scotland training missions
1.4 RPG elements and Lifepath
1.5 Avatar upgrade
1.6 Dubai edit and new sex engine
1.7 - 1.11 New Lifepath (English only)
1.12 -1.13 New Dubai and start of Bangkok

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
From Patreon:

(1.14 week 8) Bar shift scene is 80% done
Hey guys! I didn’t get the bar shift scene done this week, like I’d hoped; but it is about 80% done. It’ll be finished next week.
The reason it's taking time is simply that the scene is long. In terms of story code length, 1.14 is now bigger than 1.13, and there’s still more to add.
I’m really excited about it! Like 1.13, it’s going to be a major content drop, and it pushes the story forward another big step. I'm sorry it's not quite done yet, but I think you guys are going to be pleased with it.

She loves it really

This week our lovely illustrator Victoria finished all the makeup art! Soon you’ll be able to customise your heroine’s look with four different blushers, five eyeshadow looks, four eyeliner styles and many lipsticks and nail polishes.
This will improve date scenes, creating a more vivid contrast between her day & night looks. It’s also important in her new job: the dress code policy for bar staff at the Hard Cock Cafe is somewhat limiting as to what it permits, but she’s still free to personalise and individualise her look with makeup and accessories.

About to take off her bra for national security

Okay, that’s all for this week! I'm frazzled, it's been challenging. But it's going well! I’ll report back on where we are next Sunday.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I actually think the model adds a lot to the experience. He still spends a disproportionate amount of effort on it.
He's not spending time on it. His graphic artist is. The entire delay in this is because he can't write to any schedule.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
So, just to check in and see the complete cluster-f**k that this has become.......

The so called "update" that was supposed to come out like a week ago or so, is now "delayed" yet again for
1) Writing issues
2) Coding issues
OR 3) Avatar reasons

Correct?

In other words: The update mentioned to come out at least a week ago is now delayed (1,2 or 3) until at least some time in Dec?

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Really liked the Bangkok update. What happened to the new backround stories? I think I missed some information between those two updates. Are they two different games now?

Nov 15, 2020
Really liked the Bangkok update. What happened to the new backround stories? I think I missed some information between those two updates. Are they two different games now?
The background stories weren’t completed, and because they decided to jump straight to Bangkok, it was temporarily taken out of the game. Crushstation has said they’ll finish them at some point and insert them back in the game, but I don’t think they have a plan for how and when. So in a sense it’s two different games at the moment, yes.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
The background stories weren’t completed, and because they decided to jump straight to Bangkok, it was temporarily taken out of the game. Crushstation has said they’ll finish them at some point and insert them back in the game, but I don’t think they have a plan for how and when. So in a sense it’s two different games at the moment, yes.
Aha, its understandable considering people wanted the story to progress. They can work on the backstories as a side-project to allow the story to move on. I really liked those backround stories so I was kinda bummed when they removed them, but yeah, that makes sense.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah don't worry, it will just take another 2 years to add them back. Then another year to integrate the few character attributes that survived after the re-remake into the 2-3 scenes of the actual 'game'.
Aren't you excited like him? (well tbh I'd be, just looking at my bank account)
Oh and our lovely Victoria will add an option to let you choose the exact number of body hair on your avatar, so worth it! :D

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
From Patreon:

(1.14 week 9) Bar shift scene is done!
This was a tough scene to write. But it’s done! I finished it yesterday.
It’s not an exact measure, but all the Bangkok story content in 1.13 ran to about 8000 lines of code. The new story content for 1.14 is around 11,000 lines of code, so it should feel bigger. And there are two quests instead of one, so it should feel sexier.
I hope you like it

What’s left
  • The writing’s now done, but it needs editing for pace (Crush)
  • New avatar clothes need to be coded into the game (Victoria, Jeff, Crush)
  • Emotes need to be coded into scenes (Crush)
  • Makeup needs to be coded into the game (Jeff, Hyneman)
I don’t think we can get all this done in a week, but I think we can get the bulk of it done. I’ll work my ass off as usual and report how close we are next week.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
It's always like that..
..after the initial months of reporting about nothing he starts to say he's woking like a madman, that he has a plan
..then other weeks pass where he says he's stressed and he's taking weekends to recover

[it's my opinion that at this stage, when he says he's stressed, it's becasue he hasn't done shit in the previous months and he realises he has to start to do something]

..then other reports about some distant deadline (2-3 weeks)
..at the first deadline he says he underestimated the effort and he needs more time (2 weeks)
..at the second deadline he's optimistic becase things are running out smoothly and he will soon give a release date (1 week)
..at the third deadline he's stressed again because what he wrote didn't feel smooth. BUT he has some exciting pictures to show us about some totally useless work on the avatar by out lovely Victoria

[note that all this fucking time all he worked at is a single fucking scene. O n e s c e n e. Something that the average guy could write in two or three days]

..after another 1-2 weeks he's so exausted but so happy: the single fucking scene now feels smooth, he just need another week
..a week later he's so happy with himself [he probably just saw that somehow the patrons are all still there], he's now done with the scene. He just need more time to code whatever nonsense into the scene, code some other avatar nonsense into the scene, then edit the scene some more [yes, you heard right, edit again the single fucking scene], then code the makeu..ahhahahahah, ok I'm gonna stop here because I'm laughing too much :ROFLMAO:

It's so fucking beautiful and sad at the same time. I need to find a way to make money like him.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes