TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
Patreon:

1.14 Final week
Hey guys! This week Victoria finished creating the artwork for this update, and Jeff processed them into FA game assets.
Next week we're going to release the early access version of 1.14 to Analysts+.
1.gif

This part is always so nerve-wracking for me. Like Johnny Rico, I always get the shakes before a drop. But I've really enjoyed writing this update, so I hope you'll enjoy playing it.

See you next week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kcj300 and dundun

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
(snip)
Save yourself the trouble, there are way more games here with a lot more content & actually awesome devs.
If you are having trouble with this game, it probably is you, not the game. It has a small download, you can hot the play button and get right into the action, and the choices are pretty simple and their consequences pretty obvious. I can't see how this game would give anyone trouble that could be saved by not trying it.

There certainly are other games with more content and a dev that reads this forum, so I'm baffled as to why you think that this game is so important that you are spending time talking about it and not those other games you like so much more.

• Haha
Reactions: afc2112

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017

Greetings Analysts+! Attached is the early access version of Female Agent 1.14.

We'll be polishing this over the next two weeks. Please report bugs and feedback here or on Discord.

Let me know – what works? What doesn't work? Is it hot?

okfairenough

Mar 1, 2020
Dissapointing update. I kinda hoped our MC would have some kind of control over the situations, being a female agent and all. But this story line's turning her straight up into a prostitue and she has no say in the matter.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Have to agree. One should give credit where credit is due. There's been lots of frustration with the slow pace of this game, which is understandable, but this was a indeed a good update. The writing was actually pretty engaging and the scenes were really hot. Hope this starts picking up the development pace from now on.
Crush does something that good writers do, but is seldom seen here, which is write to the senses. What things look like, smell like, taste like, etc. It creates very vivid imagery in the absence of images.

Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
Have to agree. One should give credit where credit is due. There's been lots of frustration with the slow pace of this game, which is understandable, but this was a indeed a good update. The writing was actually pretty engaging and the scenes were really hot. Hope this starts picking up the development pace from now on.
I'd agree for the most part, but there is (ironically, given the game's name) a distinct lack of agency. There is little player input into how any scene, and particularly the sex scenes play out. I know one of the themes of the game is the agent not being completely in control of the situations she finds herself in, but a few more chances to influence the sex scenes wouldn't hurt.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
It's because Crush pauses the Patreon when he has no update or instead rolls back, right?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: boobthief

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
The one thing that really bugs me about his writing style is how he leaves certain words untranslated with their definitions being highlightable. Anime/manga fan translations used to do the same thing in the early 00s to sound cool but it was always kind of lame.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Bar part was great, boss date part was boring and uninteresting. Her fucking the rich boss ain't hot for my taste. I wish there were more sexual options with the customers or with our "bell boy" who gets lots of teasing. And why not embed the "university path" to this one so we play from start to finish? What's going to be happen next? Which path gonna get an update? This one or the other? I suspect that this situation will make the already slow progression even slower due to complications.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
And why not embed the "university path" to this one so we play from start to finish?
Only an English lifepath has been written, you pick another nationality and your character will be growing up in England! Then Crush got as far as year 2 at Uni. 'Kate' is at least 24 for the Bangkok mission so the Lifepath will miss 4.5 years of her adult life (most of it). The current English lifepath is half complete. While a US, NZ, Aus or Can Lifepath can borrow stuff, they will all need bespoke customisation. What Crush does for the Lifepath makes a huge difference on when the game is completed, noting the Lifepath half built was a good 7 months work.

Reactions: kcj300
Apr 3, 2019
I'd agree for the most part, but there is (ironically, given the game's name) a distinct lack of agency. There is little player input into how any scene, and particularly the sex scenes play out. I know one of the themes of the game is the agent not being completely in control of the situations she finds herself in, but a few more chances to influence the sex scenes wouldn't hurt.
I think that's an understatement. Not only are choices meaningless (only giving, at best, one sentence of flavour text). You can't really choose how your character reacts to...most things. During that date with the boss, there's at least three times where you have to read something like "This awful dress is awful and you hate it". Not even a choice (whether direct choice or based on character creation) to have the character enjoy that part. Or have the character enjoy that aspect, but hate the sex that comes afterwards.

Really, this is just a VN, not a game. Nothing wrong with that though.

Reactions: Joe Steel
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes