CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Would you be interested on working on a similar game? I can handle the code and work on the renders if you handle the story.
Potentially. I hadn't given it a ton of thought. More than happy to write for it, but would need a PM, Programmer(s) and potentially artists/designer(s)

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
Well i just finished all 3 verson of the game and i most say the 1.6 was the best one, the creator should have just been focusing on that and build on that instead of that new one they making, its tame and bare

Sep 9, 2021
Well i just finished all 3 verson of the game and i most say the 1.6 was the best one, the creator should have just been focusing on that and build on that instead of that new one they making, its tame and bare
I agree, the 1.6 is still probably the best. The character creation is great (with little details later versions don't have), the pace is fast and the story is fun. Later versions are slower and less detailed, maybe they look better but I don't think the game needed rolling dice (they look awesome, anyway).

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
From Patreon:

(1.14 week 7) I'm still writing
Hi guys!
Okay, this has been a big week. I have good news and bad news. What would you like first?

The good news is you’re getting an extra quest in 1.14. The plan was originally to have one quest, of the same size as the Max and Connor quests in the previous two releases. Now there’s going to be two!

Why?
My first draft of the heroine’s first shift as a topless barmaid sucked. It was turning into a wall of text you just had to click through. Not sexy, not engaging. And basically, not good enough: the scene where Jane Bond strips down to heels and a thong to serve drinks needs to be a belter, right?
So. This week I redesigned it, turning it into a series of mini-encounters, each with dialogue choices that allow you to characterise your heroine as flirty, aloof or professional. The aim is to simulate and let you play through the heroine’s first night of working topless in a seedy bar, instead of just dispassionately describing it.
I built it in the engine as a rough draft, and it’s really fucking sexy IMHO. I’m very excited about including it in 1.14. This scene is much hotter than I thought it was going to be.

I intended to have this scene finished last week. The bad news, of course, is that I’m still working on it – so the release is still 2-3 weeks away. I’ll do my very best to get it out this month, but it could be a few days into December.
What’s required? The structure is built and working, but it’s full of placeholder text that needs to be filled in (e.g. it says “Flirty dialogue option” instead of the actual words). I’m part way through that, and will try to finish it next week.
I'll report on whether I succeeded gloriously or failed ignominiously next weekend.
Have a greta Sunday, everybody. I’m going to write my crabby ass off next week and try to get this thing done. Sorry for the delay but it really is going to be worth it.

Aye aye, Captain.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
This is interesting. The new way of constructing development by place holders was supposed to make production faster. It turns out however, that replacing placeholder text hasn't worked at all, and yet Crush does it repeatedly. It's very cyclical - I made something that doesn't feel sexy, so I'll write out loads more stuff, and hope that it might feel sexy. 2 weeks and 1/2th a patreon payment later, the cycle continues.

genieabu321

Dec 10, 2020
What are the main versions of this game? Are there any others worth playing?

1.63 = Version with longest childhood and training scenes
1.11.1 = Version with longest university scenes
1.13 = Version with Bangkok?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Of course that's the official version. And I'm inclined to think the re-integration will actually happen, albeit with Crush starting that by cutting everything in Bangkok when he decides all scenes need to be re-written to properly account for life path choices.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes