• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I forget how many years I've been playing this game, but it seems like that long slogging through all the technical jargon trying to get to the good stuff in this release.

Seriously, I even had her get drunk on buckets and get pawed by guys at the bar and NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED.

There was a time when I was a Patreon for this game.
Now I'm wondering how it got so bland and boring.

The thick glasses, the big bristly beard, the ginger-grey combover; it's Beardy, the middle-aged guy who was eye fucking you on the night you came in to meet Connor.
FFS. I've actually been reading all this bullshit and I have no idea who she's talking about. Was that in this version, or some imaginary backstory we haven't played?

Last edited:

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
At the beginning...

"Well. Whatever shape you imagined your first field undercover posting would take...jiggling your tits in some seedy foreign bar was not it.

You've worked hard and made sacrifices to be taken seriously in a male-dominated profession. You don't even wear lipstick or short skirts to the office, because you never want to be mistaken for one of the secretaries."

"[Refuse the mission] Outrageous. No way."

The psychiatric scene seems to be deleted. And then somehow you are ready to rumble.

The forced sex scene with the boss to get the job is so bad and unnecessary, especially when it's for a topless job. Agent or not.
You are a white woman in an Asian country, your value is already +1. They should have either scout around you or convince you to work for him when you start to leave.

I didn't play further, it doesn't seems good after all this time.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Rewrites, updating the interface slightly, and redrawing the avatar.

/s
You're actually not that far off the mark ;).

Nail polish – paint those piggies before a date or a work shift.

Malaysia inner monologue tweaks – various subtle tweaks to the heroine's inner monologue during her encounter with Max in Malaysia, based on her kinks. These edits were written by Corneel.

Scene edits – various scene edits based on player feedback.

Bug fixes – Stomped many bugs reported during Early Access, including the one where amethyst eyeshadow can turn her eyes demonic after orgasm. Thanks OperatorE, Sten, Sam R, Player58273, playsafe, JusticeLover69, Curious, Zariaswell, Sorter and Mister B for the bug reports!

• Haha
Reactions: MissFortune

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
I remember being frustrated with the slow progress 4 years ago... saw it pop up on the latest updates page today and decided to try it out again, even though I knew from checking the messages left on here every now and then that it's not going well, but I still hoped...

I won't be able to say anything that hasn't been said already, but damn if this doesn't suck. It sucks more than the MC (which doesn't say much, anymore).

The sad part is that I really liked the game before and I also like the game now, but knowing that it has been in development for like 5 years or more already and the new version doesn't even have the same amount of content that the old one had YEARS ago... fuck what the hell can I even say?

I wish someone would do a fan game of this just like people did with Girl Life. Can't help but hope this time will be different, because that's just how hot I find the premise of this game, but I think there's higher chances of the events being portrayed here actually happening in real life.

Crushstation more like Crushmyhopesanddreams

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I wish someone would do a fan game of this just like people did with Girl Life. Can't help but hope this time will be different, because that's just how hot I find the premise of this game, but I think there's higher chances of the events being portrayed here actually happening in real life.
If someone did, and started pulling users away, I bet development on this would pick up significantly. Can't milk people if the competition is blowing right passed you.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
Nail polish – paint those piggies before a date or a work shift.

Malaysia inner monologue tweaks – various subtle tweaks to the heroine's inner monologue during her encounter with Max in Malaysia, based on her kinks. These edits were written by Corneel.
Scene edits – various scene edits based on player feedback.
Bug fixes – Stomped many bugs reported during Early Access, including the one where amethyst eyeshadow can turn her eyes demonic after orgasm. Thanks OperatorE, Sten, Sam R, Player58273, playsafe, JusticeLover69, Curious, Zariaswell, Sorter and Mister B for the bug reports!
Is that really all? 4 updates? Nails, it's unclear why it is necessary, but obviously without this function, the further development of any game is not possible. Since when are fixes released not immediately, but after a few months and are considered part of a big update? The thoughts of the character, well, yes, this is important, but this addition of a couple of lines to the finished text is literally a couple of hours of work. Made by a non-developer. Wait what? So he didn't even make that update?
Oh yes, there is still a moment with the fact that the author edit text based on what the players indicated. I wonder if he fixed the lack of content? I think it was mentioned sometimes. Well, you know the biggest mistake of this game after 5 years of development. No?
I really hope it's not only 4, otherwise one user here will lose faith in the author.

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Is that really all? 4 updates? Nails, it's unclear why it is necessary, but obviously without this function, the further development of any game is not possible. Since when are fixes released not immediately, but after a few months and are considered part of a big update? The thoughts of the character, well, yes, this is important, but this addition of a couple of lines to the finished text is literally a couple of hours of work. Made by a non-developer. Wait what? So he didn't even make that update?
Oh yes, there is still a moment with the fact that the author edit text based on what the players indicated. I wonder if he fixed the lack of content? I think it was mentioned sometimes. Well, you know the biggest mistake of this game after 5 years of development. No?
I really hope it's not only 4, otherwise one user here will lose faith in the author.
There is a scene where she makes a movie I guess, but that is in the patreon only release, not this one.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Is that really all? 4 updates? Nails, it's unclear why it is necessary, but obviously without this function, the further development of any game is not possible.
Cosmetic items? What, so we can role play? I thought this was a visual novel and not an RPG? I guess the RPG elements exist to explain why the story isn't progressing.

crave

May 1, 2017
Haven't played in a while, downloaded the 1.15.1 version. Did they remove the beginning portion where you grow up, or will it be added back in?

boboboyyyy

Mar 20, 2020
Could you tell us the name of the Girl Life fan game you refer to? Loved that game and I've been searching for more games similar to it

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes