CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
There's a way for her to film a video in this update? I didn't see an option (or was easily missed)

ZebCaff

Aug 19, 2019
There's a way for her to film a video in this update? I didn't see an option (or was easily missed)
I think the release title has to do with the club's security cameras, some photos taken by customers while she's coyoting, and Sam's filming of the oil wrestling on stage. There's no specific videoing of the MC.

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
I think the release title has to do with the club's security cameras, some photos taken by customers while she's coyoting, and Sam's filming of the oil wrestling on stage. There's no specific videoing of the MC.
Release title is a clear reference to the MC having sex with Connor, which was caught on security cameras

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Haven't played the latest version. But the one of the releases before it this bar mission in Bangkok was to me basically a glorified version of the training session in the bar from one of the earliest versions of this game. All that is missing is the wet T-shirt contest.

At least we're getting updates. As far and as far inbetween as they are.

Apr 8, 2022
Huh? Entire premise is about being agent, I mean it is in its name.
So? I like the game, the paper doll system, the setting, the whole shabang. I don't care about its meagre premise though, which barely features so far anyways. For months the entire game didn't even come close to tackling the agent aspect, so I don't get where your confusion is, revamping exists.

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Yep, and you need to add the Crushstation variable here. Crush may decide to get back to the Lifepath, add a side mission or add some more choices to the existing Bangkok content.
Don't forget the clothes, and choice for breakfast, and decorations for your own room, that's going to be sooo exciting. The idea that you can choose your own personal bedsheet. Cannot wait.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Unfortunately, the patreon model incentivizes developers to prolonge the completion of a project. If you're a dev, you'll effectively make more money if you take 6 months to finish a game as opposed to 3 months. As a result of this, >90% of projects on this site never finish or are in a never ending development cycle.
While I agree with you that the monthly donation model is problematic for making games, I don't think that's the issue here. The game in theory is ideal for prolonging it as long as possible. The whole idea of a sandbox where you can almost indefinitely add missions, clients etc. is basically every patreon dev's dream. You can even rely on the community to help with adding content. And I can also see the appeal for potential patrons. If done well, it could be one hell of a game. After all, there must be a reason why this game is still financially successfull despite its abysmal track record.
The problem however is that crush just gets nothing done.

Last edited:

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Game Looks realy good and i would have been good life simulation game, but realy too much forced choices without unknown or unpredictable outcomes, Its more like VN than game. but visual and statistic overview is very nice.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes