Arkady

May 15, 2018
I wonder if anyone has actualkly looked at the Patreon page lately.
From the Project description said:
Current state of the game
Female Agent is in active development. Right now you can create your own unique character, including a dynamic customisable avatar, and play through the story-driven tutorial that leads up to her operation in Bangkok.

We're currently working on Version 1.11, which is targeted for early release on Jan 31 2021 (and general release on Feb 14). This version will add facial expressions to the avatar.
Wow, the guy can't even be arsed to update the description that's supposed to sell the project to potential new patrons every once in a blue moon... Can someone explain how that is not him whacking people upside the head with a "this project is in milking true believers mode" red flag?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
As a hard critic of crush's milking "developing" for years, i have to admit it finally looks like crush started to do job he is paid 6k$/m. It is not even close to perfect but 1-14 and 1-15 are giant steps forward.
Main concept, idea of the game was from the very begining something new and interesting. But then, Dark Ages of Crush started. In 4 years we were bullied, cheated, lied, made stupid without any story progress, but looks like dev finally started to work. What happened I don't know. Maybe he bought house and move to Thailand? Patrons funded his schemes very well...
Now, thank God, we can discuss game (hopefully, you never know with crush - next update may get us back into choosing which kindergarten she attended) and leave fight for greatest-scamer-of-all title to awam, john or milfy city "devs"
Here are some things that I see as problem or can be improved
- DICES: WTF we need that to progress story? I see no impact on story
- MAKE UP: what is the point of having detail facial cosmetics if you don't have option to enlarge agent's head to see real difference between Jasmine and Lily or Apricot and Peach.
- WARDROBE: I see no point of having so many different items in wardrobe for game progress. It is fun dressing her, but nothing more
- DRESSING FOR WORK: you sent her to buy thong and pair of shoes for work. Suddenly on day 2 you have whole Victoria's Secrets panties and shoes departmant to choose. Again without any impact on game. Just dressing virtual Barbie
- GRINDING: bit too much (including make-up, wardrobe, dressing for work...). I understand that without it, game will be very short, but slow down with grinding please.
- CONTENT WITH NO IMPACT ON MAIN STORY: interaction with hostel guests, city sight-seeing... looks like such sceens are only added to extend gameplay. You can only avoid it, but playing it brings you nowhere, choices you are making in these scenes mean nothing
- CHOICES: sometimes, but rarely, they meant something. But usually they are bringing nothing. Smirk or smile of other person our MC talking with. Same goes with green LOVE - LIKE reactions on MC's answer. I really wish that those answers brings some difference, that we can pick person MC will interact more, have sex or even romance. Like with someone from hostel (why the hell you inter, agents or maybe just sex with Conner becoming more deeper relation. But your choices, for now, does not make any difference. ORS choice-based system where every decision brings something new to storyline.
- LEWD CONTENT: for now not so much, but story is building more and more charachters which are, again, not used much or any for now.
There is more to it like incorporating Scotland training and childhood into game, more kinks and fetishes to pick.... but let see main game for now

Blob

May 7, 2017
- WARDROBE: I see no point of having so many different items in wardrobe for game progress. It is fun dressing her, but nothing more
-
Completely disagree, clothing is one of the few actual game mechanics and choices left in the game left. Almost everything else has already been removed. So I want to see more of it and a lot more and they should also have an impact on the story/ your character stats. Dressing modestly VS dressing slutty should make a huge difference.

If I remember correctly he even got an artist specifically to make more clothes and lots of them should be done already. Not sure where they are though, definitely not in the current version of the game.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Yes, the wardrobe is one of my very favorite parts of this. I do wish clothing and other choices were mentioned more in the game and had more of an effect, though. And hoping too for some kind of progression where new, sluttier options appear as you play more and more. Like, I shouldn’t just be able to wear see-through crotchless panties on day two.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Completely disagree, clothing is one of the few actual game mechanics and choices left in the game left. Almost everything else has already been removed. So I want to see more of it and a lot more and they should also have an impact on the story/ your character stats. Dressing modestly VS dressing slutty should make a huge difference.

If I remember correctly he even got an artist specifically to make more clothes and lots of them should be done already. Not sure where they are though, definitely not in the current version of the game.
again, i said it is choice just for fun with no impact on the game. lame choice with only fun purpose. but we are on same page: i also want to see some impact of my wardrobe choice. and other choices too. we don't have it now. neither any other choices we made are changing game. e.g. kinks you pick are only giving us extra options while choosing reply but in the end have no impact on game.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017

Hey guys! I'm busy editing scenes for next week's general release of episode 1.15. Who says I don't know how to have fun on a Saturday night.
1.15 general release is on target for Friday 29th April. I hope you'll like it! I have a few ideas for workflow improvements to speed up 1.16, but we'll talk about them after this release.
So, ummm...
Yeah, there's not much to report except I'm editing, and it's going okay! But hit me up here or on Discord if you wanna talk.
I hope everybody enjoys the glorious national holiday of my people! See you next week for the general release of 1.15.

Apr 3, 2019
Why doesn't he mention the "Ideas for workflow improvements" already? Surely if you're eager to share something you'd do it as soon as possible, and not intentionally delay it.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why doesn't he mention the "Ideas for workflow improvements" already? Surely if you're eager to share something you'd do it as soon as possible, and not intentionally delay it.
What makes you think that he hasn't shared any of his "few ides for workflow improvements?"

People find the dumbest things to complain about.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
It wasn't a complaint, but in any case, where has he shared it? If it's on discord, can you post it here?
  1. Write on computer and not on parchment using fresh blood from sacrificial goat
  2. Increase upper limit on daily sentences to 3
  3. Turn off Netflix while writing
  4. Clean up goat remains as they are starting to smell
  5. Write once, edit several times
  6. Try and stay focused on, ooo squirel

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Chances that the “improvement” is yet another coding thing that’s got nothing to do with addressing his sloth like style of writing where he spends 5 minutes writing it and 5 weeks editing and rewriting, then editing it again? (He seriously needs help with this, whether it be through self improvement or by hiring a second writer to stop him from constantly editing things that don’t need fixing)

Arkady

May 15, 2018
He seriously needs help with this
From a business pov, not really. His current pace seems to have struck a pretty perfect balance in terms of milking the more willing cash cows. I'm honestly not sure he even could improve enough for the resulting gain in extra (more demanding) patrons to be worth the effort (in actual effort).

Reactions: leg28 and D4n0w4r

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
From a business pov, not really. His current pace seems to have struck a pretty perfect balance in terms of milking the more willing cash cows. I'm honestly not sure he even could improve enough for the resulting gain in extra (more demanding) patrons to be worth the effort (in actual effort).
Pretty close to perfect encapsulation of this whole project.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Its not a movie screen play though. There's nothing like the level of dialogue or direction you'd expect here. The story isn't even that intricate.

OMG, seeing a sample of the writing is surprising. I know my friend Violet Kitten could write this better and in about 15 minutes. Given an hour she'd have varied and unique text for each option and have it coded.
Not to say everyone I've worked with is as talented or quick just that I was expecting something more given all those rushing to defend it. Nutluck writes better and churns out pages of text while working 2 jobs. Vengeance_11 a couple of posts up writes with more flair, personality and far more convincing Scottish accents.

Even the most basic of errors is clear with her tugging her panties back up then being tossed the babywipes to clean up with, shit I write this well and I suck.
Just to be clear I don't work two jobs anymore. I only did for about 9 months there when things got bad for me money wise and I had no choice. Now I am back to a single job which is why I have time to actually write more again.

Last edited:

R.J.

Jun 29, 2017
is this version the most up to date one or the 1.6.3 version?
1.6.3 is an older "offline" version. If you see a NOPY download option on anything, you can take that as a sign of it being an older file.
1.15.1 is the new "web" version, which is just a html to get going.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes