numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I find it refreshing to see a dev this transparent about the work being done. He posted a review of the last dev cycle, of the things that went well and the things that did not, revised the thinking for the new cycle and is now starting to work on that. If he can the sprints up and the well of creativity doesn't dry up, this game can really get to places.

Reactions: dasflute2

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
On the one hand, you're right: it would be simple to just move to Bangkok and have the agent fuck left and right (and above and below, and...). But very quickly the game would stop being re-playable; it would just be akin to all those VN-prefixed (Virtual Novels) games that one can find on this site, with, like you say, a bit of variety due to the various sexual traits, and minus the great CG's that most of those games offer. What the dev has in mind, I believe, is to make a game that would be different every time you play it; you'd be in Bangkok, walking back to your house/apartment/room after a "working day", and thugs would start chasing you -- your chances of evasion depending on your accumulated skills in running... Or you'd be sucking some new client when you'd overhear something of interest, though not related to your main mission, and your chances of success at pickpocketing him (and then somehow relaying back the info) would depend on some other skills. Just multiply these real-life simulations at every step, always depending on dice rolls, but with your XP factoring in in all sorts of domains/skills areas...

It's a fascinating project.
Maybe, hopefully, you are right. Your examples how it might turn out remind me of the basically fantastic but actually totally terrible text adventure "Newlife" in which people struggle to trigger the one and only update event in which you need to have (all specifications are mandatory!) e.g. a left handed overweight and dominant jerk with a tiny dick and big balls who is a bad dancer but vigorous lover involved to make the event fire. I'm not saying that there are hints for "Female agent" turning that bad, but in the worst case...

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I think the key will be how open-world Bangkok actually is. Crushstation has said from the start that his goal is basically an open-world experience. So far, everything has been largely linear (with a few side-quests with the option to skip). I think the linear nature so far underscores how important it will be later to get the mechanics and foundation established, so building the open-world experience will be easier and quicker to do. A lot of the effort so far seems to have been developing that part of the game, which means it hasn't been evident in what there is so far.

I'm undoubtedly getting impatient also, but I think this is a good step, and if he can commit to getting a new version out every month, especially as this new technique seems to be working so far, I am confident it will be smoother sailing now.

Reactions: HS1990 and ray3dave

booghost

Jan 29, 2019
am i the only one getting stopped at the safehouse scene, where she examines the dress, jewelry, shoes, etc

DrFaker(exSmut3D)

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Do you guys think there will be a virgin path? I mean the agent to be deflower on her training missinon. What about different bush styles? Would be nice if people reacted to a wild bush in the story.

Sammy88

Dec 28, 2017
Its got bugs all through, mostly when creating sex partners but it was enjoyable and can see how it works into the next stage of the story. cant wait till its fully functioning to see how choices in the prologue affect the old main story line.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Do you guys think there will be a virgin path? I mean the agent to be deflower on her training missinon. What about different bush styles? Would be nice if people reacted to a wild bush in the story.
I think he's said that there will be bush options in future updates, can't recall when or where he said that though. As for a virgin path, it seems to be set that your character loses her virginity after high school.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I enjoyed the update and share the same buggy experience creating lovers. Not sure if they were all "necessary" and the options were pretty limiting. I wish the sex scenes during the prologue were more interactive as well.

Next update I'll try it again, very promising content.

U

User_23654

Edited the OP.

@Skads please contact the next time you update an uploader/mod/staff for the promotion part.

Reactions: xןʞ

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
unfortunatly it is not playable beyond the first introductory mission for me (when you get in the hotel)

3.50 star(s) 114 Votes