Back

Aug 3, 2017
Has this still not made it to the plot yet?
Correct. It still hasn't moved to its main plot yet. In fact, the MC has yet to leave for Asia as of yet. Basically, it's still in the prologue stage; nevertheless, it was still fun when I played it despite the bugs--nothing gamebreaking that I've seen.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck in the "JTF NEPTUNE SAFE HOUSE INDIGO, GLASGOW CITY CENTRE " place... I have 4 options and they all give errors. Can't continue further :cry::cry::cry: omg and i was liking this game

Reactions: PinkBishop
Jan 1, 2019
Great Game. A lot of potential. I like the customization because it feels like those choices actually have an impact on the story. It would be great if all custom-options would be playable (i.e. if you want her to have really low intelligence its impossible to actually play the game). I really enjoyed it!

Reactions: dasflute2 and DJD

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
That's where it ends for now.
Hmm I made a new char, changed a few things such as having a geeky background instead of a cheerleader and now that section worked. I'd rather play the other character but I'll take what I can get. So yeah there is much more to play from there :giggle:

Reactions: DJD

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Hmm I made a new char, changed a few things such as having a geeky background instead of a cheerleader and now that section worked. I'd rather play the other character but I'll take what I can get. So yeah there is much more to play from there :giggle:
Did you change the look of the character too ? Because when i tried i kinda choose a nerd / semi nerdy route but it still got stuck at the safe house scene.

Reactions: DJD

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Did you change the look of the character too ? Because when i tried i kinda choose a nerd / semi nerdy route but it still got stuck at the safe house scene.
Only thing I changed appearance wise is pale skin instead of olive and C breasts instead of D.

hellel

Jul 6, 2017
Only thing I changed appearance wise is pale skin instead of olive and C breasts instead of D.

Was the character that worked British by any chance? I started the game 3 times. The first 2 times i played as a British character and was able to pass that part. The American character didn't. Maybe only British characters work? I'm not sure.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Was the character that worked British by any chance? I started the game 3 times. The first 2 times i played as a British character and was able to pass that part. The American character didn't. Maybe only British characters work? I'm not sure.
It was American. But I picked Analyst instead of Operations when recruited to CIA. Maybe that's it?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Correct. It still hasn't moved to its main plot yet. In fact, the MC has yet to leave for Asia as of yet. Basically, it's still in the prologue stage; nevertheless, it was still fun when I played it despite the bugs--nothing gamebreaking that I've seen.
Crush has stated multiple times that part of the game is going to have the most work put in and have the most freedom, but he wants to make sure he gets the new sex engine and skills working properly first.
Sure, a teaser of that portion of the game would be great to whet our appetites, but I'm not sure I'd want to see it with essential character creation elements still missing from the game.

Reactions: dasflute2

luke83

Mar 17, 2017
Changelog
This is a polished version of the 1.4 Beta that was released on Jan 27th. In February, we made the following improvements:
  • Critical bugs in Glasgow safe house and Oceana backstage casting scene have been fixed
  • Bug that prevented men from approaching the agent in the nightclubs has been fixed
  • Layout of relationship tables has been improved
  • Relationship table bugs have been fixed
  • University selection has been reworked to make the university choices more meaningful and differentiated
  • Skill points have been revised BUT this is an area that still needs balancing and tweaking – don’t worry too much about specific skill levels at the moment
  • The avatar now wears different clothes during her agency career rather than just the same suit
  • Detailed hometowns were added
  • First boyfriend choices were improved
  • Various new avatar outfits were added
  • The avatar now wears makeup during appropriate Lifepath scenes
  • More choices, skill rolls and feedback were added to the Norway training mission for Operators
  • The “failed operator” path was added – Operators can now fail operator training and be retasked as analysts
  • An option was added for highly agreeable agents without the Likes Rough Sex kink to put up with rough sex during the rough sex university kink vignette
  • An option was added for Promiscuous & socially confident agents to seduce the “final exam” professor if they fail their persuasion check
  • Placeholder text and headings in the Lifepath were replaced
  • Literally zillions of names of various nationalities were added to the name generators, so foreign NPCs in relationship tables will now have realistic names
  • Many partners were added to the relationship tables (more still needed)
  • General scene improvements and edits
Today we hit a new bug that I haven't yet been able to fix: the relationship tables aren’t generating the correct no of partners. We’ll fix this ASAP.
Over the next two weeks we'll carry out bug fixes (e.g. the bug above) and general improvements (e.g. we have some different avatar outfits to add to the university scenes, and we’ll add more hometowns and relationship table NPCs). I'll post a sprint reflection with my thoughts on how Sprint 2 went in the next few days.
More importantly, tomorrow we’ll open a dev vote for you to decide the next thing we’ll work on.
Okay – I'm going to go and get drunk! Please post bug reports and feedback either here or on Discord!

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Once I'm in Scotland for the preparation, in the safehouse when I have the option of examining the dress or opening the boxes, all the options lead to pages full of errors that don't let me proceed further.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
After reading back through the thread, made a nerdier character and made it past. No idea which change prevented the errors.

Blob

May 7, 2017
The relationship tables are still bugged >_>

I really like this game but the developement time is just too damn long.
It took one whole month just to fix the bugs for the relatively small intro part of the game.
Well, except that they're still not completely fixed yet...

Reactions: reallybadman
3.50 star(s) 114 Votes