ray3dave

May 12, 2017
In a foreseeable future I won’t expect any Bangkok content. He milks his patrons as much as Newlife’s developer, however they agree with his politics and pledge even more. This is not one-man army project, but a team of 3/4 people, while the Sex Engine is a lot of worse than that implemented in Newlife. He constantly complicates the game and adds unnecessary elements (getting exp in First Aid or Turkisch language - how and when it will matter? Will it make a difference to the story if MC’s father died or if MC has a loving or distant relationship with her mother? Why bother implementing something like that?). My prediction is that in 2019 there will be updates to NPC generator and Avatar (the back view), maybe the Sex Engine too - 1 or 2 months sprint to some ‚major’ update, after that 1 month sprint with bugfixes and so on. Late 2019 we may see an ultra early begining of Bangkok (arriving at the airport), but a playable content will be in late 2020, because for sure he will have to rework something that has been already reworked a few months ago - the same like he’s doing now with NPC generator or Sex Engine or Avatar. Bi action/threesome/group sex (it’s not even implemented in Newlife) might be done in 2021 or never if this project will collapse sooner.
I really feel the same. There are so many stats now, how can allof these stats be of use? And I really don't like that you can't even see these stats after they pop up for a second, so can't even keep track what you achieved - or did I miss the button that shows the results of my choices? Even if there was some kind of a plan about the many stats it is pretty obvious that it is far to complicated, and the basically simple but very nice story can't be continued with too many branches. It's a sad thing, because the game so far is really fun to play, but it seems pretty obvious that this willlead nowhere. I really hope the DEVs will surprise us (in a positive way). Let's hope they get it done.

1.4. was very buggy by the way, game breaking bugs, so I had to give up half way. Still the new content was fun to read. Thanks for that.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Seems like he released today a 1.4.5 version with what I believe to be some polishes to the bugs found in the latest version. Anyone cares to confirm if it's true?

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
2 months sprint for Avatar reworking. 1 month for polishing. Sex Engine and NPC generator may take as much time as avatar. Pretty sure that there won’t be any Bangkok content in 2019. Development progress is slow indeed, that’s why I don’t support this dev, however if it change after arriving to Bangkok I will support. After a couple of years this game can be one of the best H-games ever made easily.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
2 months sprint for Avatar reworking. 1 month for polishing. Sex Engine and NPC generator may take as much time as avatar. Pretty sure that there won’t be any Bangkok content in 2019. Development progress is slow indeed, that’s why I don’t support this dev, however if it change after arriving to Bangkok I will support. After a couple of years this game can be one of the best H-games ever made easily.
No Bangkok content in 2019 is pretty much a given at this point... the question is will there be Bangkok content in 2020? Or will the dev decide to do yet another "overhaul" of something that already got an overhaul or two...

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
Implementing new avatar is easier than coding Sex Engine. Guessing there will be more than one ‚rework’ of sex Engine before Bangkok. One issue I don’t really understand is that this is a team project, but all that pomodoros and estimating time to next update is created like he is the only one who works on this project. He said that he has hired graphic designer and coder, but the development speed is as slow as it was. Redrawing avatar is not as time consuming as drawing a few 2d CG full hd sex scenes, but it will take 2 months. Wonder how long it will take to rework whole Sex Engine (pretty sure without threesome/bi/group sex).
32C7EB86-E566-4B78-A07E-7DAFDCF3387F.jpeg
Sounds pretty cool, but why bother with something like that, how, when and why it will change the story of an agent in a brothel? He adds so many unnecessary things, that it’s obvious why is it taking so long to finally move the story to Bangkok.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
What's up with those screenshots on the first page? Is that what the game looks like?
Screenshots on the first page show how the game looked and evolved from past. Up to version 1.3.x it was focusing on the story and was stable. Version 1.4 implemented expanded character creation, but story was broken and overall unstable with a lot bugs. I did not check version 1.4.5 yet.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
No Bangkok content in 2019 is pretty much a given at this point... the question is will there be Bangkok content in 2020? Or will the dev decide to do yet another "overhaul" of something that already got an overhaul or two...
This is the whole reason I pulled out of being a Patreon - WAAAAY too slow for the amount of money he's generating, plus it still very much comes across that it is a one man show despite what is being said about a team - makes the cynic in me think it is a cash grab that will eek out for the next few years with no real end product to show for it.

Tzios

Oct 4, 2017
So... does this have any actual content yet? Or is still the obvious moneygrab.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Great game, but will we ever get to Bangkok? Or do we have to walk through turnstiles sideways?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Great game, but will we ever get to Bangkok? Or do we have to walk through turnstiles sideways?
Yes. Crush has said multiple times on the game's Discord that Bangkok will be the meat of the game, the biggest part and what all the backstory and training that has madeup the game to this point is building towards.

Reactions: dasflute2

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
This might be a dumb question but... Why can you choose negative intelligence and/or attractiveness if you can't play with those settings anyway?

I was getting into the idea of playing a mildly retarded uggo, lol.

3.50 star(s) 113 Votes