fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Great game, I like how she's not one of those innocent and incredibly dumb girl getting molesting over and over, she's a slut and owns it.

I also got stuck in the first hotel scene, what I did was restart the game and be careful when creating lovers, it's buggy and I think that's what's breaking the game, just select 0 or 1 and move on. Don't advance if there's errors.

Reactions: Doc_Odd

HardtoBuff

Apr 27, 2017
Funny update. :) The beginning feels a little bit like the oldschoolgame alter ego.
....and i can say it...i´m oldschool.:cool:

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
You bastard! Now I have to take back every half-joking jibe I ever made about the "text based" tagged games and start going back to reevaluate some that I may have missed out on in my hubris. This game sure as hell blew the dust off my all but forgotten Zork genes... :ROFLMAO:

I really enjoyed this game, beta-bugs and all... cant wait for the clean version...(y)

Reactions: PinkBishop

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Nice game, but still no Bangkok. Over all it was fun, and the additions made it more interesting. So when do we start the main mission?

Reactions: redliight

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Yup it crashes at jewelry, etc, for me too.
But overall a really fun experience, the added "prologue" is a really nice touch and feels very cool to play (even if for some reason the game has a lag of a few seconds every time you make a choice)

Reactions: vultron

Rincevent

Aug 15, 2017
Not really any lag when making choices on my end , but some heavy lag when saving loading or deleting saves. Really nice prologue tho !

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This game shows sooooo much promise it is staggering. I'm only going through the character creation right now but since you can show her growing up, I'm kind of in love with my precious little cinnabun.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
If you have played previous versions of the game, the bugs that I encountered mostly affected the old portion of the game. Nothing has changed there so it could be worth trying if you want to see the new content. The new content, so far as I have played, has a couple of bugs but nothing completely game breaking.

Reactions: MidaHanna and Back
3.50 star(s) 114 Votes