Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sincerely hope Crush can compete. Lobsterman writes well, and since 2020 has already completed 1.5 games (Battle Quest and Good son). In this case, it appears he took just 3 months to create a very playable and stable demo. In terms of actual releases, it's like pitting a bicycle against an F1 car.

My wild fan theory is that they are all one and the same person, because it's obvious that all Lobsters are Crushstations. Here's declaring my upcoming Patreon handle will be prawnstar for the game "Non-Binary Officer", coming in the year 2026.
Isn't one a lobster and the other a crab? not exactly the same thing and I think they would resent your human centric views believing otherwise.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I've held off on saying this for a few years, but if people will let you release just 2 or 3 updates a year without caring, why not make multiple Patreon accounts and maximize your efficiency of funding?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
So many of Crush's issues are just common amateur writing problems. Being too critical and the work slowing to a crawl is a thing most go through. Most get to work it out in private. The issue has always been giving money to an amateur before he could handle it.
Not just an amateur problem. People with decades of experience in novel writing fall into exactly the same traps COUgeorgerrmartinGH

Reactions: ffive

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Crush kinda misunderstood what I recommended on progress bars. He should have never mentioned a date at all. Looking at some of the better devs out there, they list a % completion, not a date. You don't pull a Babe Ruth* and point at the stands unless you are sure that you will hit a home run. There is no shame in just having a progress bar.

Last edited:

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
Think this was Babe Ruth btw.
Yes that is correct, I will fix my post. Not sure how I made that error. I should certainly drink less before I make my late night rants! I pulled a mild version of a Yogi:

"I really didn't say everything I said."
"I usually take a two-hour nap from one to four."
"Baseball is 90 percent mental; the other half is physical."
"We made too many wrong mistakes."
It was deja vu all over again.

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Unsurprising but still disappointing. I have over the years continuously searched for adult games where you can play as one but it's almost a wasteland unfortunately...
Try Spy Agent 069 if you haven't already. It's short, it's a flash game and the writing isn't exactly best seller worthy, but despite all that it has everything that a "sexpionage adult game" should be.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
Oct 19, 2020
Try Spy Agent 069 if you haven't already. It's short, it's a flash game and the writing isn't exactly best seller worthy, but despite all that it has everything that a "sexpionage adult game" should be.
It's everything I hoped this game to be, except with better writing and more seriousness. Spy Agent 069 is a bit silly but still fun since it's short.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
btw Lobster is king in M2F topic
To be honest i'd argue with this, because the Good Son approach to it was doing my head in due to how stupid it was. Or rather, how stupid the devices/mechanics used to propel the plot forward were. But i've already ranted enough about it in that game's own thread, so, well.

Reactions: Fokko29

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
It's everything I hoped this game to be, except with better writing and more seriousness. Spy Agent 069 is a bit silly but still fun since it's short.
Oh I think I actually played this one a long time ago! Unless there are many flash games featuring a ScaJo Black Widow look-a-like lol.

swagfiend

Aug 9, 2017
So last I checked in they'd spent like two years remaking the entire intro of the game, and then another continuing to remake it.

Have they made any content yet?

Reactions: mathias

cheesepie

Sep 28, 2022
"Welcome to "Whose Line Is It Anyway" the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter."
Been fun shooting the shit guys, but after yet another non-update week from Crush I'd personally rather watch another thread. Hope one day he decides to build better habits like say, show up to update regularly on Patreon? I feel bad for anyone still subscribed there, hope they get their money's worth on Discord chat about the game they wished he is making.

Predict that this game will limp along without a conclusion until the day there is a financial cost for delays, like switching payment mode to "per creation" instead of monthly billing. The main issue is measuring actual output, instead of paying for well... whatever the pomodo, sprint, beat sheet method of the day.

Boggles my mind that Elden Ring can sell at retail for about the money that Crush would charge for one year at his lowest tier (now on year 5), because I recall that someone else in the thread shared how much manpower (and I assume payroll?) would be involved in such a big project.

Ah, what do I know eh? Not a accountant or mathematician either. Unwatching this thread for my sanity, do hope dear Crush deigns to move the story along before Lobster finishes his.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes