SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
He's on the older side of life, and since he used to be a project manager, if he needs to actually find a job, he doesn't need to be specific in his "work in past few years". Even if you don't straight up lie about it, you can absolutely just say that you were managing personal/family projects and that's it.
It is actually astonishing that he used to be a project manager at an actual company that paid him actual money to do it. This project doesn't seem to be managed at all.

Apr 3, 2019
It is actually astonishing that he used to be a project manager at an actual company that paid him actual money to do it. This project doesn't seem to be managed at all.
It isn't that astonishing when you've seen how corporate works. Project manager is a job where success is easily recognizable (project was estimated in X time and Y money but was done in 50% of that), but failure is very hard to attribute to one factor (project got delayed by three months? Well maybe it was because someone got sick and there was a shortage of building materials and also a new regulation came out and an infinite list of possibilities)

Reactions: SikaNauta

prawnstar700

Oct 6, 2023
he can just explain how he milked suckers for years with html story and there is no hedge fund that won't give him top position

since link was plan for 2019, you are either trolling crush big way or you are his top groupie sucker. either way your post is funny
How dare you insinuate that anyone have anything but admiration for the sacrifice Crush has made to develop this full time into the branching cinematic 3D RPG masterpiece that is Female Agent, where every choice has consequence and every dice roll will decide your fate?

So what if the post was actually about 2018? You know what's the problem? COVID. All that lockdown, it's hyper distracting to be full time at home for years writing this magnum opus. There's just no way, and you critics don't empower him enough. What we should all do is to raise more money for Crush so he can get a private jet to fly to Bangkok.

Only then will he be able to fully soak in the atmosphere and finish the story, I have faith in that. Who cares about "track record" or "results", we need more visionaries like Crush. That's why I put my life savings with SBF in FTX, and use Theranos for my health checks.

TheLoneDalish

Nov 12, 2018
I'm actually going to support his Patreon this month.I like this game a lot and I hope he keeps up with more frequent updates released on time.

That being said, I hope he stops overthinking too much, this is his biggest flaw. Ever since the reboot it feels like he overthinks everything too much, making him rewriting the new scenes to death.

Aso I hope he stops scrapping scenes because he doesn't think it's realistic. The "training" part of the game pre-reboot where the main character had to fuck random guys was silly but stiscenes I

And speaking of scrapped scenes, does anyone know when Life Path will be back to the game, if at all? The game Blue Swallow is pretty much Life Path and I miss it.

3.50 star(s) 116 Votes