kingzenon

Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, no main story progression this... 3 month? development cycle. And there is still at least one more mini-quest to go :|

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
iirc he said the sidequests would also include a bit of club content but that was a while back so who knows if he actually got that done. Just the fact he released when he said he would is kinda amazing.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1
Jul 21, 2020
And speaking of scrapped scenes, does anyone know when Life Path will be back to the game, if at all? The game Blue Swallow is pretty much Life Path and I miss it.
I think in the spring he said his plan was to:

- complete the three 'side-quests' where the MC fucks randos (1/3 done)
- complete the story to the point where the MC becomes a bargirl
- then start working on reintegrating the life path

Under the usual (tm) circumstances I'd say about 8 years for "when the Life Path will be back to the game", but if he's so quick churning out the side-quests, maybe something like 4-5 years wouldn't be too much to ask :unsure: Man can hope, dream even.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I think in the spring he said his plan was to:

- complete the three 'side-quests' where the MC fucks randos (1/3 done)
- complete the story to the point where the MC becomes a bargirl
- then start working on reintegrating the life path

Under the usual (tm) circumstances I'd say about 8 years for "when the Life Path will be back to the game", but if he's so quick churning out the side-quests, maybe something like 4-5 years wouldn't be too much to ask :unsure: Man can hope, dream even.
The Life Path is already written, so technically all he has to do is do the coding. Then again, at this point the Life Path makes no sense anymore and none of the decisions matter at all. I would not be shocked, if he narrowed it down to a few pseudo-choices to hen never be mentioned again. Hard cut to Agent story. Done. Does anybody expect something else?

I also expect another quick release for Christmas. After all, pretty much every dev releases an update just before that time to get some more patrons to hand over cash for the hollidays.

Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
I also expect another quick release for Christmas. After all, pretty much every dev releases an update just before that time to get some more patrons to hand over cash for the hollidays.
Would be amazing if he can do another side quest/update in 7-8 weeks in time for Christmas if this one was his fastest update in ages and took just over 11 weeks...

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
The Life Path is already written, so technically all he has to do is do the coding. Then again, at this point the Life Path makes no sense anymore and none of the decisions matter at all. I would not be shocked, if he narrowed it down to a few pseudo-choices to hen never be mentioned again. Hard cut to Agent story. Done. Does anybody expect something else?

It's not. Current Lifepath stops pretty much at the early stages of university, so there's still work to be done there before reintegrating it.

Reactions: boobthief
3.50 star(s) 116 Votes