Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
No, he wouldn't have.
As a member of a special team, you can see almost all the drafts and development steps of an update on Discord in order to give your comments, point out weaknesses and give your own ideas for a better gaming experience.
Every time is the answer.
"Great feedback. I like it." No matter who from the team gives suggestions and tips. In the end, your efforts were actually in vain because nothing changed.
The current update has actually only changed from the last test version 3 weeks ago in that the clothing items that were not yet finished at the time were added. Nothing has changed in the text or the descriptions of the individual scenes.
Before this update was uploaded to F95, we were given the opportunity to play the update 26 hours beforehand and give another opportunity to comment.
( "Great feedback. I like it." )
So what should have changed in the 26 hours?

At the same time, you also get the feeling that Crush is intentionally holding back in the descriptions of the scenes so that there are still enough ideas for later scenes and later a scene doesn't feel like a repetition and then criticism is thrown at him for not coming up with anything new. Yes, it is a certain dilemma to do justice to your own ideas, the wishes of the players and future plans. But at some point, sex at home repeats itself. This cannot be avoided in the game. Especially when Kate becomes a bargirl. Then having to come up with five different scenes a day...

It's just a shame that so many people's efforts to make this game an experience keep coming to nothing. But somehow you don't give up hope that something will change at some point to give the story a better feeling.

Last edited:

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
That's the reality of the multiverse - change one variable and the rest of the branches need to be changed. E.g. 5 traits (extraversion, neurotic etc) times 5 kinks (bisexual, rough etc) would equal to at least 25x the development time.
That's not how any of this works.

Variables aren't all omnipresent for every aspect of the game, nor are they 1-1 equivalents in terms of work or effort. 1 variable does not equal 1 development time, and 2 variables can require entirely different amounts of development and time to change.

You change 1 variable and only the scenes where it's used are subsequently affected. Neither kinks nor traits are actually used in most of the scene writing, they're pretty much just variable lines in flavor text or extremely select scenes/passages.

Reactions: s333d

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Problem is patreons dream of how intricate the life path was for character development before becoming an agent. It makes the player identify more with the heroine through their choices. It just got to complex for Crushstation to do anything with it...
The real question that the patreons should be asked is: Would you rather have a hugely customisable backstory which might mean very little in the long run or more content and gameplay? For me, I would probably engage much better with more options and missions once you are in Bangkok than having to play a protracted prologue.

prawnstar700

Oct 6, 2023
That's not how any of this works.

Variables aren't all omnipresent for every aspect of the game, nor are they 1-1 equivalents in terms of work or effort. 1 variable does not equal 1 development time, and 2 variables can require entirely different amounts of development and time to change.

You change 1 variable and only the scenes where it's used are subsequently affected. Neither kinks nor traits are actually used in most of the scene writing, they're pretty much just variable lines in flavor text or extremely select scenes/passages.
Then you haven't seen the time taken for the story to get to Bangkok, and she isn't even bargirling yet. Put it this way, the 25x dev time is I feel a realistic estimate if you agree he's going to scrap and reset development when it gets tough. So let's get real, and encourage Crush to finish a single linear text based story by 2024 please?

Or we could keep throwing ideas and complexity, and MAYBE be at version 1.3x in another 5 years? In the words of Crush, "Great feedback. I like it." Wants vs Needs: I want a branching game with detailed world building and RPG gameplay, but I NEED to know it has an ending because rate of progress has me thinking it's a cash grab which will eventually get abandoned.

We can always add wish list if his progress is too fast. =)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Then you haven't seen the time taken for the story to get to Bangkok, and she isn't even bargirling yet. Put it this way, the 25x dev time is I feel a realistic estimate if you agree he's going to scrap and reset development when it gets tough. So let's get real, and encourage Crush to finish a single linear text based story by 2024 please?

Or we could keep throwing ideas and complexity, and MAYBE be at version 1.3x in another 5 years? In the words of Crush, "Great feedback. I like it." Wants vs Needs: I want a branching game with detailed world building and RPG gameplay, but I NEED to know it has an ending because rate of progress has me thinking it's a cash grab which will eventually get abandoned.

We can always add wish list if his progress is too fast. =)
Game's vaporware either way, you'll be waiting years no matter what.

No sense making up imaginary excuses for Crush's development output, and especially not choosing to waive them of all accountability for breaking their own promises.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Problem is patreons dream of how intricate the life path was for character development before becoming an agent. It makes the player identify more with the heroine through their choices. It just got to complex for Crushstation to do anything with it...
Problem wasn't that it got too complex... problem was that Crush never had any idea how to intergrate it into game and what to do with it.

Basicaly, he went about the whole thing backwards: he started designing a rather complex skill system without any idea how to implement it in the game or how will that skill system be used. Leading to nothing but trouble and inevitable scrapping of the whole system... and he did it TWICE!

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, he wouldn't have.
As a member of a special team, you can see almost all the drafts and development steps of an update on Discord in order to give your comments, point out weaknesses and give your own ideas for a better gaming experience.
Every time is the answer.
"Great feedback. I like it." No matter who from the team gives suggestions and tips. In the end, your efforts were actually in vain because nothing changed.
The current update has actually only changed from the last test version 3 weeks ago in that the clothing items that were not yet finished at the time were added. Nothing has changed in the text or the descriptions of the individual scenes.
Before this update was uploaded to F95, we were given the opportunity to play the update 26 hours beforehand and give another opportunity to comment.
( "Great feedback. I like it." )
So what should have changed in the 26 hours?

At the same time, you also get the feeling that Crush is intentionally holding back in the descriptions of the scenes so that there are still enough ideas for later scenes and later a scene doesn't feel like a repetition and then criticism is thrown at him for not coming up with anything new. Yes, it is a certain dilemma to do justice to your own ideas, the wishes of the players and future plans. But at some point, sex at home repeats itself. This cannot be avoided in the game. Especially when Kate becomes a bargirl. Then having to come up with five different scenes a day...

It's just a shame that so many people's efforts to make this game an experience keep coming to nothing. But somehow you don't give up hope that something will change at some point to give the story a better feeling.
Yeah, that is nothing new... Crush is good at pretending that he want imput but in reality the only imput he wants is telling him he did everything right. Any feedback that doesn't align with his ideas is pretty much ignored despite his "Great feedback. I like it." response.

And of course, pointing out that some of his ideas are really, really bad will be ignored with some explanation that doesn't make any sense and don't even consider the original point of why something is bad idea.

Hell, he still believes that just because every bargirling scene with randoms will be different that it will make all the difference and not make those scenes be nothing but mindless grind. A lot of us tried to explain that to him few years ago when he was planing to work on random NPC generator

Last edited:
Reactions: MrAnarchy

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Hell, he still believes that just because every bargirling scene with randoms will be different that it will make all the difference and not make those scenes be nothing but mindless grind. A lot of us tried to explain that to him few years ago when he was planing to work on random NPC generator
I think that's why he rebooted the 2nd time and removed the random NPC's because they were BORING as fuck... but that was his plan from the start to use generic sex scenes and never end, repeating randomized sex scenes forever. I think almost everyone saw how bad generic reused sex scenes were but it took him years to realize it.

I agree with you. I still don't see how Crush can make being a bargirl entertaining over the long haul if you sleep with 12 men a day. You wouldn't have time to describe the scenes. There is no way to write that many sex scenes a day unless they are generic and generic sex scenes are not entertaining. Think of how boring sex is when you do it 12 times a day... It's a chore. It seems like most people want to see Kate enjoy it and that really isn't compatible with sex that much. Plus the impossibility of Crush writing that many scenes. I see problems ahead.

Best case scenario is that Kate only has to fuck one ish dude a shift... that way the sex scene is custom and not generic, but then you are not a true bargirl.

I don't know what Crush is going to do. Crush is in a lose lose situation, people will complain no matter what happens.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I think that's why he rebooted the 2nd time and removed the random NPC's because they were BORING as fuck... but that was his plan from the start to use generic sex scenes and never end, repeating randomized sex scenes forever. I think almost everyone saw how bad generic reused sex scenes were but it took him years to realize it.

I agree with you. I still don't see how Crush can make being a bargirl entertaining over the long haul if you sleep with 12 men a day. You wouldn't have time to describe the scenes. There is no way to write that many sex scenes a day unless they are generic and generic sex scenes are not entertaining. Think of how boring sex is when you do it 12 times a day... It's a chore. It seems like most people want to see Kate enjoy it and that really isn't compatible with sex that much. Plus the impossibility of Crush writing that many scenes. I see problems ahead.

Best case scenario is that Kate only has to fuck one ish dude a shift... that way the sex scene is custom and not generic, but then you are not a true bargirl.

I don't know what Crush is going to do. Crush is in a lose lose situation, people will complain no matter what happens.
Back when he was working wasting time developing his Random NPC Generator people suggested him to look how others handled those same situation. Especially LoP considering by that time they had several games dealing with prostitution (Jordan, Tori, Call Girl Denise). And with skill system he had in place at that time implementing something like that would be "relatively" easy... but of course, all Crush would reply was that "those scenes wouldn't be grind because they'll all be unique and different" which wasn't the point at all.

As repeteadly pointed out to him (which he also repeatedly ignored) problem is not in quality of those scenes but in quantity.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
How is it a scam when it's literally free here? It's like you forgot you were on a pirate site. I certainly wouldn't keep a monthly subscription to it but this isn't patreon.
Hey man he may be a pirate but he won't plunder any booty. He only goes for the most rich of narratives, the most fluid of animations, the most vile of NTRs.

He is a pirate with class.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I absolutely adore this game

I do wish I knew how to get my arousal high enough to go for the bar girl option when talking with Lauren though!

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Bit shocked to here someone saying this game is a scam, it is absolutely shaping up to be one of the best corruption games around. I wish he produced more content per update, but I am absolutely not complaining

3.50 star(s) 116 Votes