Mar 3, 2019
Hey man he may be a pirate but he won't plunder any booty. He only goes for the most rich of narratives, the most fluid of animations, the most vile of NTRs.

He is a pirate with class.
Any fool can take a fat Dutch Indiaman on the return voyage. But the true Pirate knows the only prize worth anything is the Spanish Treasure Fleet.

Jim Mann

Jul 24, 2018
Bit shocked to here someone saying this game is a scam, it is absolutely shaping up to be one of the best corruption games around. I wish he produced more content per update, but I am absolutely not complaining
It comes up every few pages because this game is a scam.

e: also shaping up for sure. I'm really looking forward to the next sex scene drip fed to players over the next decade.

Reactions: drunkenPervert

YellowShoes

Dec 19, 2019
Bit shocked to here someone saying this game is a scam, it is absolutely shaping up to be one of the best corruption games around. I wish he produced more content per update, but I am absolutely not complaining
have you seen when development started mate?
Of course people are going to claim its a scam, and they not only have reason, but the right to that claim

Reactions: Arkady

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
This game have been shaping up to become something (anything) for more then six years by this point! So while calling it a scam might be taking it a bit too far, it's not exactly wrong.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Bit shocked to here someone saying this game is a scam, it is absolutely shaping up to be one of the best corruption games around.
Yeah, and it's been shaping up for over 6 years now. People who started paying for what CrushStation promised all the way back then, saw most of it vanish just so he could claim he finally delivered on Bangkok, and are now getting a scene or so per update without being anywhere near a workable sandbox have every right to feel scammed.

Anyways, who died and bequeathed their immense coding skills to CrushStation? At least that's the most logical explanation I can think of for the downright breakneck development pace between 1.19.Disaster and this update.

Reactions: drunkenPervert

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I think Crush forgotten the goal of these games : seing the MC in sex situations.

6 years of dev... it's a smokeware !

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
You are either new here or you are very naive.
People, who has been following development of this game, knows better. Developer has been making many promises for long time and then he was breaking them later. Also his development speed is terrible, there is no excuse for that.

He has this vicious cycle:
1.) he make promises to new and naive people, so they will send him money
2.) then he ignores promises and keep releasing rubbish.
3.) When people finally get annoyed and stop supporting him, he will start making new promises that he will "improve". For some time he will attempt to make some work (but not much).
4.) After people come back and start sending him money, he will go back to his old ways. Rubbish is back.
This cycle has been repeating for almost 7 years!!!

Very thin update. A few drinks, some food, a few wardrobe malfunctions, a rushed fuck, a hasty departure. And that's it? Seriously? That's even less than I expected - and my expectancy was quite low. I am glad I don't support that one. I would feel duped.
Thanks. You saved me some time.
I wasnt very hopeful, because Changelog is N/A , but I guess CrushStation did his usual work... and that means barely any new content.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I don't know about you guys but I'm just waiting for the game to complete so lobsterman9999 can complete his Girl Spy game which is a parody of Female Agent with all the same props use from FA, it's a male protag M2F Fem corruption kinda game.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
it is absolutely shaping up to be one of the best corruption games around.
Where is the corruption? The Agent gets raped and creampied during her job interview and walks away having no issue with it at all. The game goes from 0 to 100 during the first 10 minutes of reading time and everything else is basically just well... I don't know what it is, but if the Agent has no issue with that, there isn't much corruption going on, is there? And it happens again and again and again... it was only the previous update to this that had the Agent having some sort of breakdown or second thoughts or whatever you want to call it.

Where is the corruption you speak of? There is no corruption. There is no player agency at all. We don't get to pick the speed or rate of progress. We just read a novel that has some more or less well written scenes, but there is very little going on.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I now understand why crush delays releases for "not being sexy enough".
This update just doesn't do it for me, the date and sex scene felt rushed and lacking, even for a side episode.
Yeah, tons of 'oops my dress flipped up' and all of...three(?) small pages for the actual sex?

And then, bye.

Wait. Did I do a mission? Felt like a date. The one in Dubai with that guy and his phone felt way hotter, interesting and like an actual mission. Oh and a *lot* more content.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Turns out Crush played himself by being quite stupid.

You simply can't reintegrate the life path.
It's like a football match.
The referee pauses the match in the 15th minute and resumed it at the 55th minute.
Now it's suddenly 3 - 1 and the ref stops the match again to resume the match in the 15th minute with the score from the 55th minute.

The insane part is that Crush had no reason to do this at all.
No one forced him.
He just decided that it would be a good idea.
I was there 3000 years ago... following this game... and my recollection is that there was a significant amount of people wanting and urging them to just get to fucking in Bangkok. I was one of them. I'm glad I did because I don't care about vanilla dating games.

He could've simply fleshed out the life path, which wouldn't have taken that long.
We were already past University and having contact with the secret service.
An interview, some work buddy introductions who you didn't have to fuck so it's easy.
Perhaps introduce a romantic interest outside of work.
They move together, perhaps some barbecue with neighbours, it breaks apart WHATEVER.

And there you go, you can start the mission.
That would be years of development (at the current pace).

I cannot tell you how much I don't want to play your chick flick drama game with an episode based on a neighbourhood barbeque.

TheDeviant

Aug 7, 2017
How do i get the option to become a bargirl? this is after sex with the Russians.

View attachment 3055342
You can't. It's not an actual option. He has used this method of giving you the illusion of a potential choice before several times but this update had quite a few of them..

A user called Eden asked this yesterday on patreon and on discord. No answer from Crushstation but a patreon supporter DESpear answered the following:
Eden -- Hi, about the new chapter there are three choices in this part where I just can't get the second option in two of them my arousal is always too high and in the second it's always too low, maybe I'm doing something wrong I tried many different ways but just can't get it, is it not a real choice? I would really like to tell Lauren to help make me a bargirl...

DESpear -- I’m pretty sure Crush has some gated “choices” where it’s impossible to hit the targets for the gates. I mentioned this to him previously, but it was in the middle of a general feedback dump and he didn’t respond to that piece specifically. But yeah, you’re not the only one to have noticed.
You can see what gets a reaction from the developer - Patreon update post comments:
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 17.40.24.jpg

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I imagine these options are there as placeholders, for the unspecified time down the road when the arousal gains/losses etc are trait-driven and not just hardcoded.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
lobsterman9999 can complete his Girl Spy game
Oh you sweet, summer child. Check out how the progress on his previous game is going.

Where is the corruption? The Agent gets raped and creampied during her job interview and walks away having no issue with it at all. The game goes from 0 to 100 during the first 10 minutes of reading time and everything else is basically just well... I don't know what it is, but if the Agent has no issue with that, there isn't much corruption going on, is there?
1698943543229.png

3.50 star(s) 116 Votes