Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
On Patreon:

Character sheet & new hair system
New

Hey guys! All RPGs need character sheets so you can track your progression (and understand how your character mechanically interacts with the game world).
Female Agent's character sheet has just been a placeholder so far, but last week I dusted off the nascent code and hooked it up to the game’s systems. Changes:
  • Agency logo and flavour text now changes based on heroine nationality
  • Status tab now displays currently active status effects (e.g. drunk, tired, horny) and the relevant buffs/debuffs (e.g. if the heroine is horny her sex skills get a buff, and her resist seduction checks get a debuff)
  • Profile tab now displays basic traits and skill levels (with XP progress bars)
  • Personal tab now displays different flavour text based on lifepath/character creation choices, and keeps track of ‘body count’ (e.g. sexual partners) and ‘confirmed kills’
  • Achievements tab is still a placeholder for now
  • Mission tab now displays active and completed quests

We plan to update the little black and white headshot so it’ll change based on your heroine’s face…but we’re holding off on that until we’ve completed our…

New hair system!

Right the heroine has one hairstyle that doesn’t change. We’re working on an improved system where she can change her style for different scenes – tie it up for a workout, curl or straighten it for a date, etc. Our illustrator lovely Victoria is doing something really cool with layers that will allow your heroine to style her hair in multiple ways by varying her bangs/buns/ponytails. Sneak peek at work-in-progress attached!

Okay, guys, that’s it for this week’s report! Next I’m making some changes to the early lifepath section, including opening it up for heroines of all FIVE EYES nations (not just the UK) and some other critical tasks. I’ve also got some really good feedback on the MOABS design document that I need to incorporate into the doc. It’s a very busy time but it’s very exciting! I’ll get back to it now and update you on progress soon. ❤‍
When he finishes all his interface changes he will say that everything got complicated and that he has not been able to finish the chapter and that it is almost ready but that it is not yet hot enough for his exquisite taste. then everything will be ready for (drum roll) February.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
At this point you can do what you want to Crush: beat him up, give him a swirlie, piss on his rug, trash his car, frame him for the theft of a million dollars, have him attacked by nihilists, have one of his bowling buddies die of a heart attack and then have that buddy's ashes blow back into his face when he tries to scatter them into the Pacific Ocean, whatever -- the Scammer abides.

lexlexx

Mar 10, 2018
At this point you can do what you want to Crush: beat him up, give him a swirlie, piss on his rug, trash his car, frame him for the theft of a million dollars, have him attacked by nihilists, have one of his bowling buddies die of a heart attack and then have that buddy's ashes blow back into his face when he tries to scatter them into the Pacific Ocean, whatever -- the Scammer abides.
that last one is very specific, did that happen to you?

avg_man

Feb 26, 2018
This is one of those games I remember every once in a while, and am always surprised that its still not finished. Which is shocking, because I played this game ago before the first reboot.

It's a race between Female Agent and Yandere Simulator for which is completed first, and honestly both devs - and I use the word incredibly generously here - seem more interested in milking patreon than actually working on their games.

Reactions: robin312
3.50 star(s) 117 Votes