Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First, a virtual hat lift for what you can get out of the engine you use. That is impressive! I like this game and the life path you play through. I hope we soon get more variants of life experiences. (and maybe some other secret services. I know why you chose these, but it would be cool if we could get e.g. BND or Bureau D as well) One question: while i have very few unallocated time at the moment, would you accept an event from players for the game?
And one last question: As much fun the game already is, when will we finally arrive in Thailand?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
The "Five Eyes" really exist.
A secret service network of the five playable secret services. And there are BND or Mossad not member among other things.
As far as I know, there are plans to install agents of certain intelligence agencies as "guest workers". But this also reaches its limits. For example, a Mossad agent to investigate Islamists

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The "Five Eyes" really exist.
A secret service network of the five playable secret services. And there are BND or Mossad not member among other things.
As far as I know, there are plans to install agents of certain intelligence agencies as "guest workers". But this also reaches its limits. For example, a Mossad agent to investigate Islamists
I know that the "five Eyes" are real, but that brings comparatively similar life path backgrounds. German, French or Israeli Secret Agents would have quite interstingly different upbringings. I know this would need some additional paths and background packages (e.g. in school) with additional work, so this is unlikely to happen. Still a great game start what we have.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know that the "five Eyes" are real, but that brings comparatively similar life path backgrounds. German, French or Israeli Secret Agents would have quite interstingly different upbringings. I know this would need some additional paths and background packages (e.g. in school) with additional work, so this is unlikely to happen. Still a great game start what we have.
Having more backgrounds or more kink scenes or whatever in the life story would be good, but would detract from the work needed to get our agent to Bangkok and the main story. Those ideas could be used to give the story more legs when it is complete, because they'd maybe add some new ways to approach the problems encountered in Bangkok. For now, though, I think they'd be a distraction.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I've noticed several scene descriptions throughout the game which didn't match the actual clothes the agent was wearing, such as the one below. Can't give you the entire list as I skipped through most of the text.
You suddenly feel a sharp pinch on your ass, right below your hot pants.
I suppose this one is a remnant from the old version where she indeed wore hot pants at Oceana. The devs might want to double check and adapt the clothing descriptions to the new clothing system they introduced in version 1.5.

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
May I kindly ask everyone to use the in-game reporting system (DEBUG → CREATE BUG REPORT) if they encounter code errors. It really reduces the time we need to pinpoint the origin of bugs.
I did report a bug once and it got deleted without any explanation and I just reported another one just a moment ago, but I honestly can't see any reason why anyone who isn't a patron should even bother, we aren't even given the same game.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I did report a bug once and it got deleted without any explanation and I just reported another one just a moment ago, but I honestly can't see any reason why anyone who isn't a patron should even bother, we aren't even given the same game.
I'm not a patron, still I periodically report bugs using the Debug function/link, and I regularly receive feedback. There are only three differences between the Patreon version and the free version of the game; patrons can choose E-cup agents (non-patrons can't go above DD-cups); patrons can start the game with more than one kink, non-patrons are limited to one kink; and patrons can use a back button, while non-patrons can't. Surely, most bugs you find will pertain to both versions of the game

Apr 11, 2017
It's not "just" an avatar upgrade. It is mandatory for bangkok. The image folder alone contains 8767 files and there are enough changes in the game to discover.
Alone the decisions of the live path can already be found in some comments and possible answers.
Image folder? What Image folder? There is an Image folder?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Well, to help make the game better. The same reason patrons have to report bugs.

D

Deleted member 800965

On the combination of this

I've noticed several scene descriptions throughout the game which didn't match the actual clothes the agent was wearing, such as the one below. Can't give you the entire list as I skipped through most of the text.

I suppose this one is a remnant from the old version where she indeed wore hot pants at Oceana. The devs might want to double check and adapt the clothing descriptions to the new clothing system they introduced in version 1.5.
and this

I officically retract my previous statement: you're not a masochist, Tanzie. Nothing screams more than "entitled brat" then statements equivalent to "hey look, I've found like a dozen of bugs in your game, but your game is so shitty and I'm so entitled to a perfect product for zero bucks that I will neither mention those bugs nor make a bug report. Will keep playing it and whining about bugs, though". And if the latest bug in the list is indeed yours, you have already been provided feedback by someone (a member of the dev team, I presume), which states that you've reported nothing of value. Being a bit of a coder myself, I can only agree that not providing a screenshot of your game with a missing image within a game filled with dozens of different pictures is indeed useless.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Image folder? What Image folder? There is an Image folder?

There you will also find the image folder. Of course you also need your corresponding game version (public or premium) and the latest update.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
But non-patrons have no way of knowing whether the bug they reported is already fixed.
There's a list of all reported bugs with the bug reporting system. You can check that before submitting, if you want to. But you'll see that lots of them are duplicates. It comes with the territory.

Reactions: czertik

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
I officically retract my previous statement: you're not a masochist, Tanzie. Nothing screams more than "entitled brat" then statements equivalent to "hey look, I've found like a dozen of bugs in your game, but your game is so shitty and I'm so entitled to a perfect product for zero bucks that I will neither mention those bugs nor make a bug report. Will keep playing it and whining about bugs, though".
First of all, let's get things straight, I've never ever said that the game is "shitty", I wouldn't be here if I didn't see any potential. And I actually have reported most of the bugs I found here since the very first version I played a few months ago. So you are clearly bullshitting.

Playing the "free version" of a game doesn't take away my right to complain about its bugs, as when the game doesn't do what it claims to do, it costs me my time, which is just as valuable. If people want to pay for a buggy product and also do the debugging, well, it's their business. They don't have to justify themselves to random strangers on the Net, and NEITHER DO I, keep that in mind.

And if the latest bug in the list is indeed yours, you have already been provided feedback by someone (a member of the dev team, I presume), which states that you've reported nothing of value. Being a bit of a coder myself, I can only agree that not providing a screenshot of your game with a missing image within a game filled with dozens of different pictures is indeed useless.
And being a coder myself, I don't report basic typos, or things that don't have any value and I always provide enough information for the developer. If you were a proper coder you'd know that for a game runs on a single HTML file, the actual file name of a missing image would be a lot more helpful than a random screenshot.

Well, to help make the game better. The same reason patrons have to report bugs.
Making a game better, as well as making sure that it's bugfree is the job of the developer. I personally would't do the debugging of a game I paid for, but as I mentioned above, what others do with their time and money is not my business.

But non-patrons have no way of knowing whether the bug they reported is already fixed.
Friendly advice, don't bother.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 113 Votes