Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
The game is going to be a massive boring slog if THE PLAN includes 10+ procedurally generated "Fully featured" sexual encounters every in-game day just to maybe get a couple of "original" (read, story, be it main or side) lines.

Really, if the plan is to make a "whoring simulator" with a massively detailed sex engine - please go ahead! Just don't try to sell the spy story and don't spend time on the background. Don't get me wrong: There is a market for "very detailed procedurally generated sex engine", but that isn't one where story and background matters much.
That's what I am also just trying to tell. I think the essence of the good text base game is handwritten emotional and evocative story (sex story, exploring dark sides, humiliation, with every emotional aspects of female MC what she is thinking in the given moment). As I think, all those "procedurally generated fully featured sexual encounters many in-every game days" can only add to the game, but they cannot replace an emotionally hand-written exciting story full of equally hand-written lewd situations. Thats the point which many of us tries to point out.

Maybe it's just an unreasonable concern, will see when the new update will be published for public.
But from the last one I remember, that I was trying to skip as quickly as possible all that procedurally generated sexual encounters,
it was just boring - during her studies, Katie had so many and so many relationships with men, so many and so many ended in oral sex and so on. What's interesting in such washed out of emotion information, one's read it as bookkeepers account.
Presume that developer itself knows that this is the limitation of the game.

Reactions: greenp and junkanon

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Without an NPC generator there's no way for the game to differentiate between NPCs. They'll all have the same appearance, personality, nationality, kinks, skill as a lover, attraction to the heroine, attractiveness to the heroine, cock size, etc.
Which is fine because there is no need to differentiate between various throwaway characters... for the game or for us the players.

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
There's no stat grind planned for the game. Sex scenes should change as the heroine (for example) levels up in her Oral Sex skill, but the sex scenes are intended to be sexy at all skill levels. (For example, in the "Dubai Date" scene I'm working on right now: if the agent and Max make all their dice rolls, they have a quick, passionate and mutually satisfying fuck at the end of their first date. If they both fail all their dice rolls, a possible outcome is a sexually frustrated Max jerking off in an unaroused agent's mouth. Both outcomes and every outcome in between are sexy for different reasons, and you don't gain a better outcome if your stats are high, just a different one.)
Yeah, but that is "Max"... who is not a one off character that may or may not play a part later on. What I'm talking about is not scenes with unique characters, it's scenes with characters created by NPC generator.
In terms of "story grind", my position is that if the brothel scenes are boring then they're not implemented right. Making them sexy is specifically what I'm working on now.
The brothel scenes with random generic NPC's will get boring fast no matter what you do with them. There is no way for them to be "implemented right." You're still missing the point, the problem with those scenes is not and never will be their quality, it's their quantity. It doesn't matter how good your writing is, we're still talking about throwaway scenes that lead nowhere and don't advance the plot in any way. Scenes like that should be reduced to bare minimum... because everyone will start skipping them rather fast.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Apr 3, 2019
Not me, so one less than everyone.
Please consider that with your contributions also, speak for you, not for everyone.
Okay, you won't skip them, but at least you have to admit that just based on numbers alone, these procedurally generated scenes will get repetitive after some time. Even if you all were the most talented team out there (which, let's be honest, is not the case, and that's perfectly fine) there's only so many meaningful variations you can do on procedural generation. And each time you see one of those meaningful changes, the "novelty" starts to wear off.

For example, if Crush can somehow make 30 meaningful, different variations (when I mean different I mean more than changing one adjective or changing dick for cock) for these sex scenes, and our character is expected to have 2 of these encounters each in game day, that's "only" 15 days (3 in game weeks) before it would start to get repetitive (RNG of getting the same scene aside, this would be a best case scenario).

If the game missoin is expected to last for a month that might be just fine (30 truly meaningful variations aren't easy to write though! You also have to leave so me juice for the unique scenes). Granted, the reality would be more like, depending on the character's kinks/experience, you'll probably have a fraction of those 30 available to you and would have to make another character to maybe see the kink specific scenes...which would lead to more repetition.

So anyway - You won't skip them, I'm sure you won't be the only one. But they will get repetitive. Every single game with procedural content, lewd or not, has this problem.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
To keep the daily routine from ending up like this;

wake up, takes a shower.
dresses for work.
grabs a cab.
works 8 hrs.
goes home.
eats dinner and showers for bed.
bed.

I say bring on the NPC generator and sexual events features.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Not me, so one less than everyone.
Please consider that with your contributions also, speak for you, not for everyone.
You say that now... wait till you get to play the game as planned by developer. You'll go through the scene for the first 10, 15, 20 maybe 25 times it came on. But after that, the "novelty" of those scenes will wear off and they'll get repetitive enough that you'll want to get to "important" scenes, ones that move forward the plot which is something those scenes wont do. And you'll start skipping them more and more until those scenes became a chore and you finally see them for what they will be: grind.

Let us do the simple math... with game that is supposed to last at least 6 months of in-game time, if our MC work 8 hour shift for 6 days a week with 5-6 NPC's per shift that mean we will see at least 1.000 scenes with generic NPC's during our play. Are you seriously trying to tell me that you won't get bored with those scenes? Knowing that they don't affect the plot in any way and that in the grand scheme of things they don't matter?

Last edited:

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
Yeah having to go to the grind daily doesn't sound very sexy to me. Maybe they just need to develop like a week planner or something. And then just simulate the week based on the activities and/or wardrobe planned. At the end of each simulation, fire up the events that may come up in the week. That way each scene can be more specifically tailored.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Are you seriously trying to tell me that you won't get bored with those scenes? Knowing that they don't affect the plot in any way and that in the grand scheme of things they don't matter?
Yes, I try. Why?
Kate learns that she gets better and can act differently.
Kate has likes and dislikes. A scene with an ugly, fat guy will play differently depending on your preferences and when the guy shows up. Did she learn to hide her disgust, maybe he is nice and becomes a regular because Kate has learned to listen to him? Maybe she was punished because the customer was totally dissatisfied for the first time?
Not to mention how I frame the scene. BJ, doggy, in and out and cumshot? Does Kate take the lead in the scene, does the customer have the initiative? All of this can already be seen from the latest DEV tests.

And by the way, what are my preferences?
Do I want to experiment in the scenes, what is possible? Or I just want to click on it senselessly. With the latter, I don't need to play the game. I recommend advocates of such actions to games like https://f95zone.to/threads/spiral-clicker-v0-16-changer.17332/

And as for the point, these scenes wouldn't matter. As already mentioned, Kate can learn. She can become more experienced and act differently than just lying stiff like a board in bed and enduring the missionary position.
She can learn new kinks in the game - and I can control that through my choice in the scenes. At least that is the plan that is ultimately planned with the whole system.
Say goodbye to the thought of stubbornly having to play a path. Think more of an RPG that offers a variety of solutions.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I will be absent for the weekend now, so I can’t reply promptly.
But I would like to add one more thing. When the next version is released, I will be one of the greatest critics myself. But not in the sense of: "The game is shit!" but through constructive criticism.
A scene that doesn't please should not only be criticized. Also shows suggested solutions on how this could be changed to make this scene different or better. And then please think about it. There should be many ways. The scene that you criticized may please others. So both or possibly even more variations of the scene could be possible later and everyone can find their own way.

It is also the suggestions and ideas of the community that can make the game better, bigger, more versatile.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just saying that I do like what I have seen from the game so far. Really like the background creation for each character. It's not something I typically see in these sexual-type games. And it helps me role play more easily into the character and the scenes she is in.

I would like to see more content as to what happens when she is in those hypnosis sessions. Definitely seems like she gets molested a bit more and more with each session. Would be nice to know what happens. Though I guess as the character is unconscious, she really doesn't know. ;) I really look forward to what comes next after she start going on her missions. I think there should be some likes/dislikes of the main character coming into play depending on who she is with and what she has to do to please him/her. Like maybe something she won't go through with normally, but either is forced into doing it or she is just to turned on to stop.

Anyway, just in here to say I really like what the author has done so far and look forward to further released content!

Apr 3, 2019
Yes, I try. Why?
Kate learns that she gets better and can act differently.
Kate has likes and dislikes. A scene with an ugly, fat guy will play differently depending on your preferences and when the guy shows up. Did she learn to hide her disgust, maybe he is nice and becomes a regular because Kate has learned to listen to him? Maybe she was punished because the customer was totally dissatisfied for the first time?
Not to mention how I frame the scene. BJ, doggy, in and out and cumshot? Does Kate take the lead in the scene, does the customer have the initiative? All of this can already be seen from the latest DEV tests.

And by the way, what are my preferences?
Do I want to experiment in the scenes, what is possible? Or I just want to click on it senselessly. With the latter, I don't need to play the game. I recommend advocates of such actions to games like https://f95zone.to/threads/spiral-clicker-v0-16-changer.17332/

And as for the point, these scenes wouldn't matter. As already mentioned, Kate can learn. She can become more experienced and act differently than just lying stiff like a board in bed and enduring the missionary position.
She can learn new kinks in the game - and I can control that through my choice in the scenes. At least that is the plan that is ultimately planned with the whole system.
Say goodbye to the thought of stubbornly having to play a path. Think more of an RPG that offers a variety of solutions.

Well, if the team can truly deliver that, then I agree, the scenes won't really get boring.

However...most of us are very...skeptical. If you all can make that happen, great! But from what we've seen so far, if we want to stay positive and think "yeah that will happen!" we're looking at a timeline of 2+ more years at least.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Well, if the team can truly deliver that, then I agree, the scenes won't really get boring.

However...most of us are very...skeptical. If you all can make that happen, great! But from what we've seen so far, if we want to stay positive and think "yeah that will happen!" we're looking at a timeline of 2+ more years at least.
Next version should come out in March / April if I remember it right so why don't we see how much they have managed to complete there?

I think Crush and the team behind have been quite open about that it will take time to do what he (it is he right?) have planned with the game and what the current status are, as those who either follow on Patreon or are supporters there can testify to.

Yes there have been some really optimistic predictions from the Female Agent teams side, but that is something that all new game creators struggle with and will continue to battle with until they have realized what it will take to make games there are more complex than Pong from 1972 and how complex their own visions turns out to be, so the rage on this site against Crush and many other creators are unfounded I feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: redwind21

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Am I right, that all that fuss above, in which I too take some minor part, is about frame of the game created with such an intensity for several months by game developer? And all that frame is only a necessity for the game to meet its prospects. But the gist of the game, the core, is that with every next update something will be added even to the events seen so far, story additions everyone of us could write manually, not only the developer himself. The developer will become the moderator of stories developed by community.
If so I really appreciate and wait with a good expectactions to see it working.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Crushstation You said that the sex path in dubai will have 2 broad paths - risky, short and exciting sex on the balcony or intimate and longer sex on the bed. When you say risky will it involve something like someone actually seeing and or capturing the whole thing on camera and the agent having to do something to prevent exposure? or something else?

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Hey Kristof! Risky more in the sense of trying to capture the overall risky vibe of outdoor sex (for example, the agent gets a choice of whether to be quiet or noisy while she's fucked). Her being seen and blackmailed is a hot idea, but it might overcomplicate things at this stage of the story – maybe this is something we can use in another scene?

She can interact with a room service waiter in a variety of ways, and in a variety of states of undress.

Lorigor

Sep 15, 2017
Hey Kristof! Risky more in the sense of trying to capture the overall risky vibe of outdoor sex (for example, the agent gets a choice of whether to be quiet or noisy while she's fucked). Her being seen and blackmailed is a hot idea, but it might overcomplicate things at this stage of the story – maybe this is something we can use in another scene?

She can interact with a room service waiter in a variety of ways, and in a variety of states of undress.
In that vein, it would be fun if at some point friends/family call you out for videos/pictures they've seen online.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Next version should come out in March / April if I remember it right so why don't we see how much they have managed to complete there?

I think Crush and the team behind have been quite open about that it will take time to do what he (it is he right?) have planned with the game and what the current status are, as those who either follow on Patreon or are supporters there can testify to.

Yes there have been some really optimistic predictions from the Female Agent teams side, but that is something that all new game creators struggle with and will continue to battle with until they have realized what it will take to make games there are more complex than Pong from 1972 and how complex their own visions turns out to be, so the rage on this site against Crush and many other creators are unfounded I feel.
Well hopefully it will be getting into the story this time around, and no more polish. I'm about ready to give up on the game ever going to Bangkok. If it's the same old, dull, boring stuff all over again, I'm giving up on it. And it showed so much promise...

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Well hopefully it will be getting into the story this time around, and no more polish. I'm about ready to give up on the game ever going to Bangkok. If it's the same old, dull, boring stuff all over again, I'm giving up on it. And it showed so much promise...
Hey Red! It's going to be a test of the way sex scenes are intended to work in Bangkok, but it's a reïmagining of an existing scene (the dinner date in Dubai), not an entirely new one.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I think the game needs optional (multiple) scenes of spending time with a loved partner(if one was chosen at all, to strengthen the bond and have guilt about later) before being sent out to the first missions, so players with great imagination can have the extra step of psychological unease and question themselves when they get put into morally compromising situations.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes