laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
sticking up for a dev that's blamed for things that are out of their control is one thing but noshing them off like they're jesus christ and downplaying every valid concern is another :unsure:

laddiestlad

Nov 23, 2017
I don't even have that big of an issue with your updates/priorities, but I see people defend devs' bad/fishy practices in almost every thread and it's always the same, stupid arguments as if people criticising said dev kicked a fricking puppy or something, especially if people bring up their points in well thought out posts like in here

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I don't even have that big of an issue with your updates/priorities, but I see people defend devs' bad/fishy practices in almost every thread and it's always the same, stupid arguments as if people criticising said dev kicked a fricking puppy or something, especially if people bring up their points in well thought out posts like in here
It's okay, man, I forgive you.

shuuu

Jun 7, 2018
The DEV doesn't advance the story, I hoped that the official version 1.6 will see the main character enter Bangkok for an adventure.

Reactions: fortuna95

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
I think the game needs optional (multiple) scenes of spending time with a loved partner(if one was chosen at all, to strengthen the bond and have guilt about later) before being sent out to the first missions, so players with great imagination can have the extra step of psychological unease and question themselves when they get put into morally compromising situations.
So.. basically, you want NTR..

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
So.. basically, you want NTR..
That would be one thing, I guess. I have a difficulty to express myself in words written and spoken. I also meant that it would make the relationships you can have a bit more meaningful, impactful. Right now the game makes you gloss over them with only a check-mark here and there. Makes me feel nothing. What I mean is to be able to have options ie. your chosen partner wants to go out that day, gives you a surprise visit the other day etc. I realize it would also bring in another issue as in how to implement this into the current narrative and whatever.

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
I still think the sex partner table needs dropdown to choose the partner's background. Don't like to keep clicking reload, but don't like the completely random assignment either. It's supposed to be a part of choosing the agent's background/history, so what's the point if I cannot choose who she has the history of sharing bed with. May as well just give the number of the relationship, if we are not supposed to choose the partner. Don't even need the table.

Last edited:

ScarletCrow

Mar 14, 2017
That would be one thing, I guess. I have a difficulty to express myself in words written and spoken. I also meant that it would make the relationships you can have a bit more meaningful, impactful. Right now the game makes you gloss over them with only a check-mark here and there. Makes me feel nothing. What I mean is to be able to have options ie. your chosen partner wants to go out that day, gives you a surprise visit the other day etc. I realize it would also bring in another issue as in how to implement this into the current narrative and whatever.
Yeah the whole relationship thing is meaningless, currently.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Well, you're not wrong. I would like some more backstory to the relationships you had "growing up". Right now it kind of feels a bit empty on that apartment so I understand where you're coming from. It might be a tall task to ask to develop if you're going to include all the one night stands or casual relationships. Maybe it could work if you use the fans/community to write scenes like that and have the team edit it/quality check it to make sure it fits in well with the overall story, I wouldn't mind that at all, it could be a cool addition to be honest. The more serious relationships would be more interesting to expand on further on. For example: during the training you have few choices of partners and how your character met them or developed the relationship would be a good way to do what you asked for (sort of) and the limited choices allows the team to work on those backstories a bit more extensively.

3.50 star(s) 114 Votes