• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
I tried this game a year ago, maybe more and i loved it.
Despite any kinetic scene it is kinda kinky n exciting.
The fact that you can start from your childhood and grew randomly through your decision is really cool and a great mecanic.
But i have to admit that it's really quick, story is short and over in 10 minutes.
Concept is good, a lack of content but i hope this will change with future updates

Grenli

Jul 19, 2017
Lol I just looked through their patreon. The original plan was for a beta release on march 19th and a general release for april 2nd. Now its april 10th and the beta still hasn't come out yet.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
MTG - Kismet (U) [5th Ed] (ii).jpg
This popped into mind; I thought it was funny anyway. ^^"

It's been a while since I last played FA (or even MTG for that matter) and while I wish progress was quicker so we can get to the main dish I, nevertheless, believe that Crush is doing everything in his power to make his vision of FA come alive. For better or worst, he might be too much of a perfectionist, but what's there in the project is impressive, yes no? My current view (and this is my opinion only), I don't think Crush is doing anything nefarious like milking his Patreon. If you happen to disagree, then I'll respect your stance on the matter. Regardless, we all hope for the best, no? :]

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Until we get to play around with an actual build with all the stuff he says he has been building, he is milking. Last update was in October last year. He has already missed his own release date by close to 3 weeks and his patreon hasnt been updated in a few days. Either the corona got to him, in which case this game should be considered cursed to never be updated or he is taking some me time OR all the stuff he actually made ended up being so complicated and convoluted that no matter what he tries the game breaks, in which case its back to the drawing board.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Until we get to play around with an actual build with all the stuff he says he has been building, he is milking. Last update was in October last year. He has already missed his own release date by close to 3 weeks and his patreon hasnt been updated in a few days. Either the corona got to him, in which case this game should be considered cursed to never be updated or he is taking some me time OR all the stuff he actually made ended up being so complicated and convoluted that no matter what he tries the game breaks, in which case its back to the drawing board.
It's Easter and his last Patreon update were on the 8th, so saying that he have run away because of that must be the covid cabin fever reaching you.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
It's Easter and his last Patreon update were on the 8th, so saying that he have run away because of that must be the covid cabin fever reaching you.
Dont know how you interpreted what I said as implying that the dev ran away. I dont know about you but I have the discipline to keep myself together in any situation, so being stuck in a cabin isnt going to get me down. FYI the dev is not your daddy. So stop getting so butthurt over someone else's opinion. Maybe its the cabin fever getting to you but you cant see it.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Dont know how you interpreted what I said as implying that the dev ran away. I dont know about you but I have the discipline to keep myself together in any situation, so being stuck in a cabin isnt going to get me down. FYI the dev is not your daddy. So stop getting so butthurt over someone else's opinion. Maybe its the cabin fever getting to you but you cant see it.
You are weeping over that someone havent posted an update on Patreon since Wednesday so something must be going on with your sensitivity. Just relax and if you are unhappy then pull your patreon support.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
You are weeping over that someone havent posted an update on Patreon since Wednesday so something must be going on with your sensitivity. Just relax and if you are unhappy then pull your patreon support.
It has been my experience around here that the people who bitch loudest about how devs are milking their patrons are never patrons themselves. They're just all offended about how other people spend their money.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
It has been my experience around here that the people who bitch loudest about how devs are milking their patrons are never patrons themselves. They're just all offended about how other people spend their money.
Well, it's my experience that people who whine about games never actually bothered to spend time on their Discord channels and took part on the discussions there, let alone supported them.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Well, it's my experience that people who whine about games never actually bothered to spend time on their Discord channels and took part on the discussions there, let alone supported them.
And I have had the experience that if you say something like this, you will receive a warning very quickly.

Reactions: hawkloner

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
So if I should whine, then definitely not because of crush.
There are completely different developers who release "new" updates every month, but only offer 5 minutes more game time.
FA 1.6 will not bring us to Bangkok yet, but the changes in preparation for Bangkok will be massive.

Why am I still talking about preparation?
Because the game has changed massively through the wishes and ideas of both the developer and the player. The real players themselves want it bigger and bigger and with more content. Additional kinks and fetishes, existing scenes are even more embellished and improved. These are the ones that complain the least because they also follow the various Crush platforms and are actively involved there. Your ideas and suggestions are heard, discussed and revised if necessary, but 90% of them find their way into the game.
Whether it happens before or after Dubai depends not only on the context of the scene, but also on the extent to which this suggestion would suit the character development.

A gang bang scene as a cheerleader after winning the school championships remains out of the question, even if this is often desired. That would go back to the intended path, since Kate should first be corrupted so that she later agrees to such a scene. Either because she has already become a depraved bitch or because she sees the need to complete this scene so that she can keep in touch with the goal.

However, this last section of mine alone requires a dozen or more written texts, because Kate's development so far has to be dealt with but also her chosen creases have to be included.

Who of you still knows the old role-playing games?
You are standing in front of a closed door.
1) your thief tries to break the lock (continue on page 37)
2) your warrior kicks the door (continued on page 67)
3) you are looking for another way (continue on page 12)

You have to imagine something similar for FA. Each of your decisions should lead to a different result. And these have to be worked out, programmed and lead to a conclusive scene from the end.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
So if I should whine, then definitely not because of crush.
There are completely different developers who release "new" updates every month, but only offer 5 minutes more game time.
FA 1.6 will not bring us to Bangkok yet, but the changes in preparation for Bangkok will be massive.

Why am I still talking about preparation?
Because the game has changed massively through the wishes and ideas of both the developer and the player. The real players themselves want it bigger and bigger and with more content. Additional kinks and fetishes, existing scenes are even more embellished and improved. These are the ones that complain the least because they also follow the various Crush platforms and are actively involved there. Your ideas and suggestions are heard, discussed and revised if necessary, but 90% of them find their way into the game.
Whether it happens before or after Dubai depends not only on the context of the scene, but also on the extent to which this suggestion would suit the character development.

A gang bang scene as a cheerleader after winning the school championships remains out of the question, even if this is often desired. That would go back to the intended path, since Kate should first be corrupted so that she later agrees to such a scene. Either because she has already become a depraved bitch or because she sees the need to complete this scene so that she can keep in touch with the goal.

However, this last section of mine alone requires a dozen or more written texts, because Kate's development so far has to be dealt with but also her chosen creases have to be included.

Who of you still knows the old role-playing games?
You are standing in front of a closed door.
1) your thief tries to break the lock (continue on page 37)
2) your warrior kicks the door (continued on page 67)
3) you are looking for another way (continue on page 12)

You have to imagine something similar for FA. Each of your decisions should lead to a different result. And these have to be worked out, programmed and lead to a conclusive scene from the end.
Too Long Didnt Read.gif

I am suprised that there are still some people who are defending developer, even though last bugfix update was 6 months ago. Actual new content was like a year ago (last 5 updates were mostly minor bug fixes).

Last edited:

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
I am suprised that there are still some people who are defending developer, even though last bugfix update was 6 months ago. Actual new content was like a year ago (last 5 updates were mostly minor bug fixes).
He isn't so wrong. I don't think that crush is milkin hin patreons. He is still working very hard to make this game perfect (to him). I also get it, that crush make the big changes now cause later the work would be more to rewrite the scenes. But my personal opinion is that he should drop some new content to show some story progress (don't need to be free roam content in bangkok but he could show the arrival and the itroduction to her sercurety team and the first time at work etc.) That wouldn't be too mutch work but it would be at least some stroy progress.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
He isn't so wrong. I don't think that crush is milkin hin patreons. He is still working very hard to make this game perfect (to him). I also get it, that crush make the big changes now cause later the work would be more to rewrite the scenes. But my personal opinion is that he should drop some new content to show some story progress (don't need to be free roam content in bangkok but he could show the arrival and the itroduction to her sercurety team and the first time at work etc.) That wouldn't be too mutch work but it would be at least some stroy progress.
This is precisely the plan for the next version (1.7), after this one he's finishing (1.6): to get Kate to Bangkok to progress the story, then mix story updates and engine updates.

For 1.6, apart from the revamp on Max's sex scene, implementation of a photoshoot with Max, a new structure for future sex scenes, some bug fixes, and dark mode, there is a new feature to jump to new scenes, so people don't have to replay the whole thing to test a new scene in "the past" from where your Kate is.

You guys can keep up with his progress, tasks completed and plans in Crush's patreon. Even a Trello board and the sprint plans are available.

Reactions: Back
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes