CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
At this point in time I reckon Crushstation is just milking Patreon. 6 months for an update that adds one scene and a few QoL changes. Come on dude, the games been in development for 3 years. Don't get me wrong, the games well written, and plays very nicely; but the lack of content is going to kill interest in the game.

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone explain to me what's the point of bitching about the development progress here?

If you like it, stick with it. If you don't... Don't! I hope (!) no one's forcing anyone to keep paying the Patreon fees to Crush, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I like the new sex system but the big question is: how much work is it to write a scene with this new system.
Most pertinent comment. CrushStation falling off the face of the Earth for ten days while fixing the bugs in one single scene written in that framework was not a particularly good sign; I think what the project needs right now is a small, actual fucking story continuation with whatever flight attendant fling, Bangkok immigration officer blowjob or whatever the next planned story sex scene is to prove the team has actually worked out the kinks and has a framework that actually can deliver actual fucking story continuation updates in a significantly more timely manner than has happened so far. Like weeks, not years.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Some detractors are going to complain about the lack of progress to Bangkok (I agree) but I can confidently comment this game is progressing quite nicely. New avatar system (love it), new and improved sex content, background story, etc. The fact you can get ready for the night and choose your clothes is simply great! I'd love to see new options in the wardrobe but I'm sure more options will manifest itself over time.

My concerns remain the same; many months go by before an update with notable content, unsure roadmap & a lack of interactive options for PC during most of the sex scenes.

Overall, I'm a fan of the game and hope to see great things getting streamlined by the team over 2020.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
The changelog is ... kinda sad. They are focusing way too much on art tweaks and way too little on writing content. Content drives this game. Absolutely NOTHING in this game is better than the wet t-shirt scene. Fill this game with those scenes and it will be a success. Focus on tweaking tans and auto-generated text and this will die.
Exactly, that's the plan – sex scenes in the game should be more like the wet t-shirt contest (where there's a novel situation, decision points, different outcomes, etc). That's exactly why we needed to create the new sex scene mechanics.

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Some detractors are going to complain about the lack of progress to Bangkok (I agree) but I can confidently comment this game is progressing quite nicely. New avatar system (love it), new and improved sex content, background story, etc. The fact you can get ready for the night and choose your clothes is simply great! I'd love to see new options in the wardrobe but I'm sure more options will manifest itself over time.

My concerns remain the same; many months go by before an update with notable content, unsure roadmap & a lack of interactive options for PC during most of the sex scenes.

Overall, I'm a fan of the game and hope to see great things getting streamlined by the team over 2020.
Thanks, I really appreciate the encouragement. :) Your concerns are the same as mine but we'll keep trying to do better.

Reactions: kymico

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I mean. How large portion of the audience would be able to tell if the dev just cribbed all the Bangkok detail out of tourist brochures, hearsay and Google StreetView anyway? :v
I haven't been to Bangkok myself, but a good friend of mine used to live there, and I've done loads of reading and web research so I think I can nail it. You guys will be the judges, obviously. :)

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
"As the plane taxis on the runway, you feel a sense of trepidation, and excitement. Bangkok is just six hours away..."

haha, yeah, no. That said, I do like where this development is going however slowly, so I guess I'll check back in a few more updates.

Reactions: Crushstation

Crushstation

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I like the new sex system but the big question is: how much work is it to write a scene with this new system. The big goal of adding this new system with the last few updates was to build a fundament that will make interesting scenes in a decent time. If this goal is really achieved than why did he only added the Dubai scene with the new system? why not all sex scenes? I am afraid that every new sex scene will need a lot of time
Intelligent question, thanks. Most of the dev time was used trying to get the design and structure right; once that was done, the scene released in 1.6 took around 16 days to write.

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes