• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I don't understand. It was boring because it was set in Scotland and Scotland is inherently boring?
I spent my youth in Scotland. If any place is boring it is Glasgow. If you want a good punch up go to Glasgow. I was ten years in Scotland and left it for here where I could be who I wanted to be.

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
I spent my youth in Scotland. If any place is boring it is Glasgow. If you want a good punch up go to Glasgow. I was ten years in Scotland and left it for here where I could be who I wanted to be.
Have only fond memories of Glasgow from the few times I have been there and Katies were lots of fun (y)(y):love:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I absolutely agree with you. We are all human, we fail the deadlines, but when the last new content for the game was in the very first version, and it was at least two or three years ago, this is not normal. Six months ago, I noticed this game went through it and said, okay, it’s not bad, we’ll see how it goes on, maybe I will support the author, but there was no update. And what came out now is not an update.
The last new content was not "in the first release." The first release did not include the Lifepath system that the player uses to build the main character's background. The first release did not include Operation LIONESS, a series of three training missions the protagonist is sent on to prepare her for the debauched lifestyle she will need to be comfortable with for her main mission. It is only now in version 1.6 of the game that Operation LIONESS and the Lifepath have been properly married together, rather than being two completely unrelated pieces of gameplay.

• Angry
Reactions: Beggarman and Atlas

volxx

Jul 18, 2017
Crushstation Sorry if im asking this prematurely but do you have any idea yet how you are gonna structure the bangkok content? I'd love a system where the mc would not just work in the brothel but also engages in fun activities in bangkok and forms relations with the other girls and people she meets throughout her time there. Kind of like a friend system with buffs and debuffs. Maybe that would be a bit too sandboxy and take away from the story. Anyways keep up the good work and i'm exited to see what more is coming. Good luck!

Reactions: PinkBishop

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I tried it for the first time yesterday, and I must say that it is very promising. The concept is good, the core gameplay looks good, and the presentation is great. What people are saying, and the historical changelog (with associated dates) do make it look like the development cycle is very slow, but I'll wait and see what happens with that in future. With luck, having the structures in place and moving into a more "open" area of the game will help you and high-quality contributors expand the content at enough pace to keep things alive and interesting.

Fundamentally, quality and pace of releases are opposing interests, and it very much looks like the source of people's frustration here is just that you've opted to skew heavily towards quality. I'm impressed with it and wish you the best.
Slow does not accurately describe the release of text based content here. If it was full of graphics that are finely tuned to each scene or my god.. movies.. then the release cycle could SORTA make sense. (even that would be ponderously slow) but ... text?? Geez.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
The last new content was not "in the first release." The first release did not include the Lifepath system that the player uses to build the main character's background. The first release did not include Operation LIONESS, a series of three training missions the protagonist is sent on to prepare her for the debauched lifestyle she will need to be comfortable with for her main mission. It is only now in version 1.6 of the game that Operation LIONESS and the Lifepath have been properly married together, rather than being two completely unrelated pieces of gameplay.
Three years, four sex scenes. 1.3 sex scenes per year. Zero advancement of the story which is about a secret agent going undercover in a whorehouse to catch a terrorist. Does the gameplay further the telling of the story? It might be nice to model the characters highschool sexual history, how many times they took it in the keister or gobbled goo, but does it further the telling of the tale about about a secret agent that went undercover in a brothel to catch a terrorist? A sex system where we can manage arousal and choose to go down on someone or go reverse cowgirl might be nice, but it is a toy that does not advance the telling of the story. This reminds me of Hideo Kojima making the horse testicles ascend in cold weather: a tremendous attention to detail but gameplay it is not.

I like the story. I like playing a character that chooses to be debauched rather than being an object that has it forced upon them. Those are the strengths of the game, not modelling adolescent sexual history and socioeconomic status.

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
I like the story. I like playing a character that chooses to be debauched rather than being an object that has it forced upon them. Those are the strengths of the game, not modelling adolescent sexual history and socioeconomic status.
I think the chance to create a unique character and her history is one of the strengths of the game. Yes, the story is good and its boring to play only the intro without any progress but do you really think that the game would have so many patrons without this intro and without the other systems which were added the last 3 years? It would be the same as many boring and grindy sandbox text games.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
My suspicion is feature creep is responsible for the slow progress. There's a lot about this game to like, so I've been keeping my eye on it, but ages ago I promised myself I'd drop some support dollarinos once it became a "real" game. I think that might be when the MC gets to Bangkok? Fingers crossed most of the core systems are in now and real game will be coming up soon? I'll still be here, keeping an eye on it!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Crushstation Sorry if im asking this prematurely but do you have any idea yet how you are gonna structure the bangkok content? I'd love a system where the mc would not just work in the brothel but also engages in fun activities in bangkok and forms relations with the other girls and people she meets throughout her time there. Kind of like a friend system with buffs and debuffs. Maybe that would be a bit too sandboxy and take away from the story. Anyways keep up the good work and i'm exited to see what more is coming. Good luck!
I'm pretty sure the entire point is that it will be a sandbox when you get to Bangkok.

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
What does that have to do with the game...?

3.50 star(s) 117 Votes