3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
I must have drank a glass of dumbass juice this morning, because I can't find the bandits. I've gone to every area and tried everything. Also have a pickaxe that I can't figure out what to do with.

foggy

Oct 19, 2017
what am i supposed to do?
when you enter the previous floor you go left at the first fork and right at the second where the two random pillars are. Going up you can see a chest that is separated by the water. There's an item in that chest that gets you in. Try a few things with the levers and stuff. I messed around and it just gave me a path.

Reactions: BremenMask

foggy

Oct 19, 2017
I must have drank a glass of dumbass juice this morning, because I can't find the bandits. I've gone to every area and tried everything. Also have a pickaxe that I can't figure out what to do with.
down right from where you got the pickaxe, you'll see a lighter spot in the grass. Use the select button and it lets you underground. the other spots lead to different chests but the bottom right leads to the next screen.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well in one of the scenes it kinda reads as this being "a flirtly love cuckold erotic RPG" so not sure about the orthodox part here....

Also the story from the pictures is pretty much.

Big bad succubus demon was sealed by the Duke's family and then was released while the Duke's son was playing in the garden as revenge for being sealed the succubus decided to curse the young master. This being a curse from a succubus the young master must have sexual release at least once per day or die from the curse. Thus to save the young master and take care of his new needs a Dame/Maid was summoned to accompany him towards defeating the bad succubus and thus lift the curse!

PS: Every time you loose a battle the young master get's cuckolded.
Thanks for your review.

So does every scene have the guy just sitting there watching?

How does pregnancy work? Are tentacles involved?

shesh?

Oct 6, 2022
I'm stuck now since I was done dragon quest but I don't know what to do next please help me

foggy

Oct 19, 2017
I'm stuck now since I was done dragon quest but I don't know what to do next please help me
I think that's the last quest. I've been looking for scenes since completing that, but you can just end the game by beating the succubus boss in the garden from the starting mansion and full unlock cgs that way. She's not tough if you play it slow, but it is a gameover if you lose so save b4.

1EyedBlackDragon

May 17, 2022
I Need Help: Stuck om yjr Umderground water ways. I cant get past "This looks like some kind of alter." Ive killed everything and call myself looking everywere on the second floor. Still to no avail.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Ig the ntr is avoidable if u cheat and win all battles and choose your interaction carefully, Noice.

TangoP

May 21, 2017
I Need Help: Stuck om yjr Umderground water ways. I cant get past "This looks like some kind of alter." Ive killed everything and call myself looking everywere on the second floor. Still to no avail.
You have to search every chest - I had one still unopened on the first floor that had money in it.
As soon as I searched that one it worked.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Any fix with game getting darker after the church quest?

Edit: Nevermind, it can be fixed by using the "Wings of the Gods" Item which I never used until now :KEK:

Was wondering how to get the Bunny Outfit, seems like Rhine will gift it to Rimish if they have a high affection (100?) then would need to lower her affection down so she would work as a Bunny Girl, where you will get H-Event Items.

Sleeping will raise both of their lewdness (in-case you reset it by confessing to the Nun in town),
while peeking at her while she change lowers her affection for Rhine.
Working as a bunny girl lowers both their affection.

Last edited:
Reactions: UberCum

Jog23ger

Sep 12, 2022
Okay, this is a newer and corrected version of the translation. Of course, there are still many things to improve, but maybe someday I'll finish it. Also, I remind you that you can send your own version of translations. Then I will replace those from my translation.
Like this:
weird game text = your suggestion.

Feel free to post them here:
[Translation Request] Female Knight Remish ~ Indentured Fern

Last edited:
Reactions: UberCum

UberCum

Sep 9, 2018
Make a deal with Dragon (Volcano location). You bring him a holy water (first game location with slimes) and voilà.
Tried to negotiate with the Dragon. I solved everything peacefully with him, but he won't give me the gravity stone. When I talk to him, he asks "What do we need" and the dialog stops.

NVM
I've talked to the gnomes and they've gave me the stones.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes