• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have a question. Since I've been on this site, I've been wanting to try A Wife And Mother. But I could not decide precisely because I was not sure if I can play purely and exclusively lesbian. If the game is here, I guess I can. But I still prefer to ask to be totally sure.

Can I play A Wife And Mother exclusively lesbian? Without having to see unwanted cocks, without being forced to flirt with men, without the lesbian scenes or routes being "hidden" behind straight scenes, etc. If someone could answer me, I would appreciate it infinitely.

Oct 2, 2018
I have a question. Since I've been on this site, I've been wanting to try A Wife And Mother. But I could not decide precisely because I was not sure if I can play purely and exclusively lesbian. If the game is here, I guess I can. But I still prefer to ask to be totally sure.

Can I play A Wife And Mother exclusively lesbian? Without having to see unwanted cocks, without being forced to flirt with men, without the lesbian scenes or routes being "hidden" behind straight scenes, etc. If someone could answer me, I would appreciate it infinitely.
you can avoid scenes with men, but sadly you have to flirt with them because you need corruption to continue with the lesbian route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
A matter of correction: Arcade Spirits is a completed game, despite its thread being mislabeled by the mods. In fact, a sequel is in production.

Reactions: Asia Argento

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Thank you kindly Cboy, I've been thinking about making a thread like this. I'm glad you stepped up.

What are your rules? Same as Onibaku's?

Oct 2, 2018
I guess you can add corruption via save editing?
Sure you can add points with a save editor, but that doesn't change that to continue on the lesbian route with the daughter you have to flirt with men in the sauna scene and go to that party.

For now the game can belong to the list because you can avoid all the sexual scenes with men (there are only 2 in the game and both with her husband) and keep the flirting to a minimum, and the shower and pool scenes with the daughter are the best in the game.

But for me it is a game that is not worth it, in the last update a lesbian route became the girl wanting to get you into a threesome with her boyfriend, the sister wants you to flirt with everyone so I doubt that her route will be only lesbian, and for the route of the neighbor you have to accept being blackmailed by a student, and the daughter has the problem of the sauna but it also turns out that she has a boyfriend (he has not yet come out in game or at least in the routes I've played).

I have also seen that the game has been in development for several years and has updates every 4 to 6 months and the only sexual scenes are the 2 with the husband so the game is very slow paced.

I definitely don't understand why they praise that game so much.

Sorry if my English is bad I'm just learning it.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Sure you can add points with a save editor, but that doesn't change that to continue on the lesbian route with the daughter you have to flirt with men in the sauna scene and go to that party.

For now the game can belong to the list because you can avoid all the sexual scenes with men (there are only 2 in the game and both with her husband) and keep the flirting to a minimum, and the shower and pool scenes with the daughter are the best in the game.

But for me it is a game that is not worth it, in the last update a lesbian route became the girl wanting to get you into a threesome with her boyfriend, the sister wants you to flirt with everyone so I doubt that her route will be only lesbian, and for the route of the neighbor you have to accept being blackmailed by a student, and the daughter has the problem of the sauna but it also turns out that she has a boyfriend (he has not yet come out in game or at least in the routes I've played).

I have also seen that the game has been in development for several years and has updates every 4 to 6 months and the only sexual scenes are the 2 with the husband so the game is very slow paced.

I definitely don't understand why they praise that game so much.

Sorry if my English is bad I'm just learning it.
Is there anything new with the maid? And it sucks the daughter has a bf, I hoped you could push her towards that gay girl who has a crush on her. Also your english is perfectly fine :)

Oct 2, 2018
Is there anything new with the maid? And it sucks the daughter has a bf, I hoped you could push her towards that gay girl who has a crush on her. Also your english is perfectly fine :)
Sadly there is nothing new with the maid(hoping she doesn't become another lesbian bait).
You can push the daughter towards the girl and get one of the best scenes in the game (what looks like a future lesbian threesome with the girl and the daughter).
but still she hasn't broken up with the boyfriend something that with so many disappointments in supposed lesbian games makes me a bit uneasy.

But with practically 2 updates every year with the next one being a straight update(at least that's what they say in that thread), it's going to be years before anything happens.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
A couple of HTML games came to mind, admittedly I haven't spent much time with them but if DoL and Lilith's Throne are of interest, maybe these will too.

Fort of Chains allows female MC and, in DoL fashion, set slavers and/or slaves to "almost all" of one sex. Like >95%, maybe 99% from the sound of it.

allows female MC (albeit with penalties if breasts are noticeable, because the world seems absurdly misogynistic, to the point of calling male slaves "girls with dicks"). Slaves can be set to be all-female, but I don't know if hetero content is avoidable. Probably not for the slaves.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
A matter of correction: Arcade Spirits is a completed game, despite its thread being mislabeled by the mods. In fact, a sequel is in production.
It's good too. But I have a feeling a few will be put off by transgenderism eloquently explained by one of the potential LIs.

Reactions: afterlights

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Uni is a game you can avoid all male scenes, but if you do you has 30 min of gameplay.
Witchs ans Wands you can't avoid some futanari scenes. If you're considering futa scenes as a """lesbian""", I think you could separate them from those who don't have a futa scene. I would like to avoid dicks in any way or stuck in anybody, be it a guy or a guy with tits

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don’t see why trans girls can’t be included, it’s still wlw action. Maybe as a different category or with some additional words. It’s okay if you don’t like dick, so feel free to ignore those games, but they are not guys.

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Uni is a game you can avoid all male scenes, but if you do you has 30 min of gameplay.
Witchs ans Wands you can't avoid some futanari scenes. If you're considering futa scenes as a """lesbian""", I think you could separate them from those who don't have a futa scene. I would like to avoid dicks in any way or stuck in anybody, be it a guy or a guy with tits
Both girls in Uni are awesome, it's still worth it. Also you CAN avoid any futa stuff in Wands & Witches, guaranteed. Which scene are you referring to specifically?

I don’t see why trans girls can’t be included, it’s still wlw action. Maybe as a different category or with some additional words. It’s okay if you don’t like dick, so feel free to ignore those games, but they are not guys.
Well firstly futa=/=trans. Secondly, the premise/requirement of the original thread was "no-dick playthrough needs to be possible". Of course Cboy can change that if he wants, but if he does I hope its a ifferent category if anything.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote