Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Not just a slut but the "shame of the female gender" as Reina would say. :)

Humor is and will always be the main component of the game so I tried to exaggerate the male / female stereotypes to create a comic effect.
In the ending [Female / Same age / Love] Takuya gets married and have children, it's what all women dream of, right?
Similarly Takuya as a male run after boobs and fight; the game to try be comical is made of exaggerations, stereotypes and symmetries.
I thought the irony was obvious. :)

Edit:
I've been asked about this "slut" thing several times and I honestly don't see the point.
How else could I do a fast H-tag sequences game? :D
second sex scene MC be fuck by his friend several time and creampie et she/he love that. Problem not the sex scene , problem is the storytelling , okay , the guys want try cucumber for his new body why not , but want fuck anyone have a dick 10min after , dont see the humor or the stereotype

Reactions: Agent Abide

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
dont see the humor
I'm sorry to hear that.
My intention, as per the description, is to create a fast-paced fun sequence of scenes.
Obviously storytelling can be considered experimental with the S.e.a.L system to generate the story and it may not be liked.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that.
My intention, as per the description, is to create a fast-paced fun sequence of scenes.
Obviously storytelling can be considered experimental with the S.e.a.L system to generate the story and it may not be liked.
The problem its not the scene sex or a fast-paced fun sequence of scenes
it's the way it's put forward, yes a guy who turns into a girl and becomes crazy about dicks in 20 sec, actually I don't see how it's funny.
It would be more logical to have scenes that don't have the consent of the MC who explores his new sexuality like that.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
I'm sorry but it's not the intention of the game to be anything introspective or complex.

Maybe it's just me but I think a face that appears and, every 3-4 min, says "You have unlocked [X]" funny :)
Especially with unexpected and strange tags (A whole sequence about [Ahegao]?).

Regarding the main character I honestly don't understand the need for a character to easily identify with in a story.

As I joke in the ending the only complex or "philosophical" question is the following:
If you have to be Takuya, which one are you in the finale?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I'm sorry but it's not the intention of the game to be anything introspective or complex.

Maybe it's just me but I think a face that appears and, every 3-4 min, says "You have unlocked [X]" funny :)
Especially with unexpected and strange tags (A whole sequence about [Ahegao]?).

Regarding the main character I honestly don't understand the need for a character to easily identify with in a story.

As I joke in the ending the only complex or "philosophical" question is the following:
If you have to be Takuya, which one are you in the finale?
making a logical story doesn't mean a complex or introspective story, and a logical story doesn't mean an unfunny story.

I'm not saying this in order to be mean or to be in pure negative criticism.
But it seems to me to be the kind of game that chains together scenes without any real coherence just to have a wank. And I repeat myself, but I don't see how a guy who turns into a girl who is looking to be fucked 20 seconds later is funny.

For me there is a work to do in the storytelling.

I repeat, of course I didn't like it, but if I criticize here it's not just to be mean. ( sorry for my english )

Translated with (free version)

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
Never thought of criticism as an offense, or you being mean!
I was just trying to explain my choices for the game.
As I said, the game can be considered experimental from a storytelling point of view and it's not like it has to be liked.

Ps: the real funny thing I think is this: I use the same translator :)
Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Twi11 and Destriss

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11Gamma APK

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
The game is still under English correction with possible addition of new jokes.
As the next version is to be considered complete (SeaL 1.0?) I don't want to rush things.

Regarding an expansion with new sequences (and tags) I'm afraid it is necessary to change the structure of the game, the idea of expanding only the endings convinces me less and less, I think it is necessary to add new paths in between.
Obviously it is necessary to maintain the symmetrical structure of the endings, this is SeaL after all.

If I expand it is my intention to do it in a single update, effectively doubling the game and it's a big work.

For now i'd like to have a complete and correct game and then see what to do.

Reactions: jxd and DarkPlay918

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
The end triggers two loops after the second harem and having seen all the paths, including humor.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Before I waste a download to try I have to know is there a male MC path were we get with the women of the school or is this a game were the MC is forced to take a pill at the beginning of the game that transforms him into a female so he now she can be a walking cum receptacle with no choice in the matter from the player.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
Before I waste a download to try I have to know is there a male MC path were we get with the women of the school or is this a game were the MC is forced to take a pill at the beginning of the game that transforms him into a female so he now she can be a walking cum receptacle with no choice in the matter from the player.
"waste a download" Ouch, to answer your question, there is? But you have to find it.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
"waste a download" Ouch, to answer your question, there is? But you have to find it.
I have to find it?, so I have to sit through a female path and look at scenes I don't want to see just to get to a male path?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So is there any visual pregnancy? I got an ending that said so, but it was just an end card after a wedding scene.
Do you know if this has been expanded to include visible pregnancy or is it women who was impregnated then the game ends?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Do you know if this has been expanded to include visible pregnancy or is it women who was impregnated then the game ends?
No idea, and I get the impression the dev doesn't wanna move in that direction. And yeah, what was there is mostly end-sequence stuff.

Reactions: t727

DarkPlay918

Oct 4, 2020
I can't wait for the new version and wonder when it will come. If anyone knows, can you tell me when it will come?
Sorry if my english is bad.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes