Howdo

Jul 21, 2017
I'm glad you like it.

I really had fun making it :)

You should have seen my face when I was creating this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm just downloading the game, but it looks promising from the screenshots and comments on here!

I also wanted to ask how much bestiality there is in this?

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
um not sure what to say is this finish or still getting work on i felt like it was finish with that ending...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10Alpha APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

BananaMan1

Jan 2, 2021
This was quite enjoyable.
I don't have anything to nitpick which is rare.
There were plenty of choices and not too much text which is something i liked.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
SeaL: Full game guide

-The concept-

-The structure-

-Game diagram-

-The ending-

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Tried to download the compressed version and it said the mega link was no longer in existence due to rules violations. I just downloaded the full version, cause honestly it's still under a gig and not too bad. But, thought it worth noting

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded the game last night, and played it....no virus. My anti-virus didn't even go off. I just ran a check and nothing. Downloads sometimes throw off false positives with a lot of anti-virus programs. Of course, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be cautious, but just making it known, I didn't have any problems.

Grim21

Oct 6, 2018
I can't open the game. When I extracted it it has two applications, and clicking on either of them just open a message saying that the applications aren't supported or something. I encountered the two applications for two other games too, one game I had the same problem as this and another game it opens perfectly fine.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I can't open the game. When I extracted it it has two applications, and clicking on either of them just open a message saying that the applications aren't supported or something. I encountered the two applications for two other games too, one game I had the same problem as this and another game it opens perfectly fine.
same with me anyone know what to do guys?

suko

Mar 26, 2018
the consistency of "strength" being spelled wrong makes me feel like i'm back in school using futhead all over again

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes