International

Dec 9, 2019
The overview is very lackluster, but as far as I can understand from comments, you get to choose if you wanna take a pill that transforms you from a guy to a girl. I assume that if we say no and stay as a guy, there's gonna be as big of a lack of content as the overview lacks infomation ? :v
There's one end for not taking the pill, and 19 for taking the pill.

Oct 14, 2018
yeah basically if you don't take the pill you sleep go meet gf go to hotel and the end.
There's one end for not taking the pill, and 19 for taking the pill.
Damn, that's a shame for me. Thanks for the heads-up. Personally not really into playing female protags so this one just isn't for me- Tho I'm certain others will enjoy it, it looks nice.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
PSA: i dont know if its only the compressed version(my version) or the base game but, if you want to use "text to voice" its missing the say.vbs file from windows folders in lib folder, just copy/paste it from other renpy game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you all!

This is a project done just for fun out of boredom during quarantine, I don't think I'll be following it consistently (hard work!).
As soon as I can I will add the missing parts (side image, sounds, etc..).
I am a total beginner so for those who ask me for technical help I'm sorry but I can't help you, you can ask someone more experienced than me.
The tags are all implemented.

To those who have played it, I hope I have brought a smile to your face.
As Eri would say, "Fuck youuuu."

Ps: on influences from X-change busted right away :)
"Just for fun" and yet it was soooo goddamn GOOD with lot of content and path to choose, the comedic tone was impressive but the romance and drama when MC having sex with his/her girlfriend/boyfriend in both path was great. The H scenes was HOT mixed with those elements that make me want to screamed "I can't both laugh my ass off and fapping at the same time, it's hurt to do so" at you because of that
It would truly be a waste if this game just a side project out of boredom and should be develop and expand even more, I would love to have some more choice and fun if MC decide not to take the pill but didn't go to his girlfriend right away and use that pill to prank his friend or anyone he's know around him
Overall 10/10 game that need more love and updates, it was a very great game

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
Why you don't ask for money?
Why you don't submit as a developer?

I don't want to fool anyone, the project can end here.
It's really a long and hard work to develop games, I still don't know whether to continue.
For now I'm mostly interested in reviews and opinions.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
So is there any visual pregnancy? I got an ending that said so, but it was just an end card after a wedding scene.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I love this game but I have just one question... how do you hide the interface?

Really keep up the great work Vernam! So I take it your plan is to continue developing this game and make the paths longer or add more paths to it as this is only Alpha 0.10?

Always great to see a fun and sexy male to female story as those are very rare and yet one of my favourite genres!
Also love the x-ray on the scenes would definitely love to see that expanded upon in future updates.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
PRESS H!

Ahahah, thank you.
To be honest I found the x-ray "creampie maker" in a scene card for Koikatsu (Who made it is a genius!), i modified it and made the profile version.
For now my plan is rest...
...zzzZZZzzz...

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Just something else I discovered after messing around further in the game, I don't know if it is a mistake or intentional but in Yuuto pathway (both of them) it shows you get impregnated by him but the paths that follow after don't change as a result

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
This is amazing! Im suprised you made this "for fun" ITS AWESOME! You got talent my guy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Howdo

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
5-6 Months but i warn you, i worked over it A LOT!
This is why now I want to rest and just watch the reactions/reviews for a while.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Regardless of whatever I try, I still can't get this to run.
Tried with the uncompressed and compressed files, and still get errors.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes