tamakool

Sep 12, 2020
lesbian route with GF & Nurse, female route with both friends, futa ending with GF plox. 8/10

Last edited:

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
The game is made with Ren'py and should run on Windows and Linux.
On Android as far as I understand it gives problems for images size.
Maybe the conversion is possible but I don't know how to do it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
As said the game is made with ren'py (a program for visual novel), I don't know if it's even possible to add viruses to it.
Someone already said that can be false positives (even my antivirus gives me a notification if I run it from the desktop, as it creates a log file I think for the saves).
I personally know nothing about technical stuff, obviously if your antivirus reports something don't start the file.

Edit:
I did some research and it seems that ren'py generates false positives frequently, especially if it's the latest version.
I've even read it may be the custom icon (I'll remove it on the next update).
I didn't put any viruses in my game (I don't even know how to do that) but obviously the advice to not start the game if your antivirus gives problems still remains.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've downloaded and ran in twice, and neither time did I get a popup from my AV. I also ran a scan afterwards, when it was mentioned in here, and found no viruses. Not sure if y'all are getting a virus or just another false positive, but I definitely had no issues.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I entered the game for the harem tag.

I'm not a huge fan of multiple endings, and from what I've seen this game seems to have quite a few. Personally, I only like to see one. I also don't like domination, BDSM, rape, slave, futa, spanking, tentacles, or sleeping sex. I don't know if each of these fetishes has a separate route.

For now I'm not convinced I want to try it.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
In my thread there's a guide diagram for the game, for the harem (normal and reverse) you have to unlock all the endings first so sorry but to get it you must follow all the routes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my thread there's a guide diagram for the game, for the harem (normal and reverse) you have to unlock all the endings first so sorry but to get it you must follow all the routes.
Ok. If to obtain the only ending that interests me I must see the rest, I think I will pass.

In any case thanks for the game and good luck.

A Melhor Ward

May 24, 2018
hey... uhm... i did every ending, most more than once (trying to trigger those self-cest and other endings you mentioned, like harem) but i still have no idea how to do it. Could you explain to me?

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
You have to use the play again button and unlock all the endings for male and female path.

When 5 endings are done in a path and if both options are done it unlock a little extra in the first choice.
For example to get the extra image someone asked me you have to choose strenght and speed once and play male path 5 times, then go to Renji again.

When all endings are done in a path it unlocks the relative harem.

When both harem are done if you click the play again button again after 2 plays it unlocks the ending.

It works only if you use the play again button, a new game resets all.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You have to use the play again button and unlock all the endings for male and female path.

When 5 endings are done in a path and if both options are done it unlock a little extra in the first choice.
For example to get the extra image someone asked me you have to choose strenght and speed once and play male path 5 times, then go to Renji again.

When all endings are done in a path it unlocks the relative harem.

When both harem are done if you click the play again button again after 2 plays it unlocks the ending.

It works only if you use the play again button, a new game resets all.
Thanks for the explanation.

I have looked at the different paths. I don't think I'm really interested in any of them except, posibly, the first one [Love (virgin)], although, having harem, I'm not particularly motivated to see other endings.

Possibly the idea of doing the harem endings after getting the rest is a good one. Not in my case, but I suppose it will motivate most of the players.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
Sorry but i can't help you, i am not really a programmer.
Months ago Phyton for me was a snake...
I know only the basis of Ren'py.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I almost finished a big update, when ready i'll add a mac version.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"Takuya is a normal boy who has recently moved from Tokyo to a small town"

Did he move there by himself or did his family move there, too? And if so, is there an "incest" tag missing?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes