Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Too bad, it was a good project honestly..

any idea if the creator said something about it?

Jun 11, 2020
Apparently some people still care about this project at this point, and good on ya. I was working on the proofread on the game and got it completed. When I took on the project, I was pretty freed up time-wise. Had a lot of stuff happen in my IRL during the time I was going through it, so it took me a while to finish it up, but I think I got a pretty damn good text edit worked out for the game, sent it to dev, and haven't heard back from him.

The whole "abandoned" tag bums me out, because I really enjoyed the game and had fun working on it in my capacity. Dev has my file. Hopefully he'll come back at some point. Anyways, I'm glad some of you here appreciate this game, because I found it to be quite amusing and fun.

Cocos69

Aug 27, 2021
Hello there, I have a question. How can I get pic with football/soccer players? Or how can I get harem path? I tried use game diagram by developer but I can't get any new content. I will be very grateful.
P. S. Sorry for possible grammatical errors, I am not a native speaker.

Jun 11, 2020
Hello there, I have a question. How can I get pic with football/soccer players? Or how can I get harem path? I tried use game diagram by developer but I can't get any new content. I will be very grateful.
P. S. Sorry for possible grammatical errors, I am not a native speaker.
Go to local football game. Holler really loud. Like, make the people around you uncomfortable because you're screaming so loud. Sneak into the locker room after the game. Athletes love that. If/once you're in, what you do is kinda just keep looking around outside the shower stall. Have a cam there kind of casually snapping pics, but you gotta act like you know, as they say.

In terms of the harem path, as Jay would say, "just fuck everything that moves."
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Cocos69

Aug 27, 2021
Go to local football game. Holler really loud. Like, make the people around you uncomfortable because you're screaming so loud. Sneak into the locker room after the game. Athletes love that. If/once you're in, what you do is kinda just keep looking around outside the shower stall. Have a cam there kind of casually snapping pics, but you gotta act like you know, as they say.

In terms of the harem path, as Jay would say, "just fuck everything that moves."
Hope that helps.
:LOL:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
It was good.. but well..

guess i'll delete the game and check others.. a few already went off.. too bad :/

DarkPlay918

Oct 4, 2020
Guys, can someone remake the game? I really want a sequel to this game. (sorry for my bad english. Google translate :/)

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I generally liked this game. Very short though. Wish I could have spent more time as a female and got to interact more in that form. But seemed like it was only a day or so and you essentially get forced back into becoming a male again.

Would be great if someone else picked up development on this game. It really does have potential.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes