Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
SeaL [v0.11 Gamma] Vernam

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 164 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 150 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Jokes aside I am still getting antivirus reports, they suggested me to remove the 32-bit version of the game which seems to be the source of reports.
I'll do that in the next Gamma-0.111 version release.
This is common problem with some new version of RenPy. There is problem with compilation of main 32 bit exe - the result program is NOT win32 program - it crashes!! - so te antivirus may report it as a virus, because there is a problem.
But I have found that the incompatible exe may be replaced by other working (possibly from older RenPy) RenPy exe and it will work, having only other icon!
Also some developers have figured that the problem is related to how RenPy puts the icon in the exe - if 32 bit is compiled without non standard icon, then it works as it should!
Hopefully the RenPy will fix this bug with newer version of RenPy!
I wonder why they even incorporated 64 bit compilation if older 32 bit-only version just worked! Upgrade crazines!!

Last edited:

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
have animations?
The game is now full of weird two frames animations :)

Can you makethe MC permenently female in the end of the story.
For half the game, the change is permanent.
As mentioned the change is intended in "spirit" (humorously exaggerating male/female nature).

Hmm...somehow i miss a pure lesbian route...
Yea.. I've been waiting to see if there will be a lesbian route, not sure if there will be though.

In the beginning the game was supposed to have other characters for a truly Lesbian/Yaoi path and endings but I'm sorry I had to cut everything.
Given the symmetrical structure of the game a small addition increases exponentially the number of endings and being my first game I avoided overdoing it.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
This is common problem with some new version of RenPy. There is problem with compilation of main 32 bit exe - the result program is NOT win32 program - it crashes!! - so te antivirus may report it as a virus, because there is a problem.
But I have found that the incompatible exe may be replaced by other working (possibly from older RenPy) RenPy exe and it will work, having only other icon!
Also some developers have figured that the problem is related to how RenPy puts the icon in the exe - if 32 bit is compiled without non standard icon, then it works as it should!
Hopefully the RenPy will fix this bug with newer version of RenPy!
I wonder why they even incorporated 64 bit compilation if older 32 bit-only version just worked! Upgrade crazines!!
Thanks for the explanation, this virus thing has plagued me from the very beginning and I thought I had solved it by removing the custom icon.

I only downloaded RenPy a few months ago so I don't understand much about programming.

I hope now the problem is solved, after removing the icon and the 32-bit version remains to remove the game. :confused:

Reactions: ustar

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for the explanation, this virus thing has plagued me from the very beginning and I thought I had solved it by removing the custom icon.

I only downloaded RenPy a few months ago so I don't understand much about programming.

I hope now the problem is solved, after removing the icon and the 32-bit version remains to remove the game. :confused:
As I explained, it's not really a virus, but a bug with newer versions of RenPy - problem with compilation, so the resulting exe is not valid win32 program.
But you may use the exe that I posted in the post above - it is correct.

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
SeaL [v0.11 Gamma] Vernam

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.18 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 164 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 150 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

When I start up the game, this is what coming up. 20210321_110352.jpg

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
In the beginning the game was supposed to have other characters for a truly Lesbian/Yaoi path and endings but I'm sorry I had to cut everything.
Given the symmetrical structure of the game a small addition increases exponentially the number of endings and being my first game I avoided overdoing it.
Ah, well thanks clearing that up, guess this won't be for me not into playing this type of gender bender (guy fully turning female, including going nuts over cock).

Good luck with the game.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
When I start up the game, this is what coming up.
Thanks for your report, as mentioned in the changelog it's the first time i really modify the code so there might be bugs.

That part is for the margins of the achievements screen (this one).

It's strange that only you have problems with that part, I'll try to do some research.

EDIT:
I have done some research and haven't found anything similar.
It's like Renpy forgot what a is.
If it was a script error the game wouldn't work for anyone, all I can recommend is to download it again and extract everything in another folder (don't use desktop to play the game, that might give false positives, it gives them to me too).

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Some tags are surprising, but how long is the game? Considering that there are multiple endings already.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
Not being able to play my game I don't know how much it is exactly, I was told the game lasts 2-3 hours.
It's a quick succession of Tags (exactly 47).

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
Mine is the most widely spoken language in the world: Engrish! :)

Ahahah, sorry I ask to be patient a little longer, the game is under heavy translation and correction.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats terrible. I cant play a onahole and cant understand a sexchanger with such a dick obsession. Too bad, it was so funny before he got the second pill :cry:

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
Initially I had many things in mind:

- a game week with events that trigger under certain conditions (for example: only one day it rains and you can take some path).
- a system of inventory, money and job to buy items/clothes that unlock sequences.
- a map to choose daily where to go (morning and afternoon) with places that unlock depending on your choices.
- a minigame where you can try out poses and clothes you bought.
- a menu with personal statistics.

Basically a more sandbox game, but now I would still be writing the intro and the game would be 20 GB.

Gerdybird43

May 12, 2020
The game is now full of weird two frames animations :)

For half the game, the change is permanent.
As mentioned the change is intended in "spirit" (humorously exaggerating male/female nature).

Awww this had yaoi? I missed out man.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
why the protagonist need to be a slut for the begining ?
Not just a slut but the "shame of the female gender" as Reina would say. :)

Humor is and will always be the main component of the game so I tried to exaggerate the male / female stereotypes to create a comic effect.
In the ending [Female / Same age / Love] Takuya gets married and have children, it's what all women dream of, right?
Similarly Takuya as a male run after boobs and fight; the game to try be comical is made of exaggerations, stereotypes and symmetries.
I thought the irony was obvious. :)

Edit:
I've been asked about this "slut" thing several times and I honestly don't see the point.
How else could I do a fast H-tag sequences game? :D

Why 20 GB?
Just a big number to explain that to make a game you have to make compromises with technical issues.

I use full images in the game instead of using fixed backgrounds and sprites.
This allows to have shadows and change POV often but it has a cost, each image is about 1 MB and in a short time the game gets big in size.
Surely there is a better way to do it (honestly I'm curious how compression works), but I don't know how to do it and I like the style.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes