Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I wanna try to give the game a chance but im not into 'MC turn into girl and now is a slut' so I need someone confirm me what type of content is here, thanks.

Reactions: mgtoons

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
BDSM, pregnancy, rape, tentacles, slave, ... and humor. I'm interested, you're speaking my kind of morality :LOL:
Are fets hard to find, should I wait for a walkthrough, or is it obvious what choice leads to what fet?

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
The game is quick so they can be considered quick to find but the choices are intentionally confusing.
The intention is to create a game that is a collection of Tags to get lost in.
Humor is the main component so every tag is low.
If you need it there is a guide (I should redo it, I hope it's understandable:unsure:) in the opening post.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Umm.. So.. Guy turns into girl? Going to assume by the group sex tag the MC will be the typically 'turns into a slut' type..

Would ask if there is a possibly of a lesbian route?

Cause personally if I turned into a woman, I'd still like women..
I have always thought of myself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I would rather stick my tongue in a woman than my pecker.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I have always thought of myself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body. I would rather stick my tongue in a woman than my pecker.
That's sort of how I feel.. I mean.. Sure we got transformed into a girl? Our mind would still be of a male, right? Why would you go from liking women to liking guys just cause your body changed.. Your mind is what matters, and would make you a lesbian.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
Ahahahahah.
About the "slut" part this is my answer (don't know why I sent a private message):

"The game is humor based so it's deliberately exaggerated.

There are two main branches (male/female) where:
-the male is a moron who immediately goes to the spa to spy on other girls.
-the female an idiot that goes immediately shopping.

The games have fast h-content (It's a collection of h-tags after all) so she can be considered really slutty, but there's also the "love path " for both sexes.

Here is a complete guide of the game."

You give me the opportunity to specify one thing...
With male/female path in the guide I mean not in the body but in the "spirit", or at least this is the intention.
The guide is really confusing, as soon as I have some time I'll redo it.:unsure:

edit: by confusing I mean that someone, seeing the diagram, might think it's possible to skip the gender bender part and it's not true.

Takuya transforms but remains a man in "spirit" and does the only things men do: thinks about boobs, fights, etc...:LOL:

Last edited:

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
The saves should work and save the progress made (at least from my tests done, please notify me if there are bugs).
With the fast skip it should be easy to reach a scene again with the exception of the two Harem sequences.
I'm working on the "Achievement menu" where viewed scenes are permanently saved and you can do a quick replay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I read the comments. Does the game have NTR, and the main character turns into a girl? Are we playing as the female protagonist? Or have I misunderstood something? Clarify who can.

Vernam

Jan 10, 2021
The game has no [NTR] scenes.
The main components are [Transformation], [Gender Bender] and [Humor].
The protagonist for half the game is "male", for the other half "female" and in a scene Futa.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
The game has no [NTR] scenes.
The main components are [Transformation], [Gender Bender] and [Humor].
The protagonist for half the game is "male", for the other half "female" and in a scene Futa.
Thanks for the answer.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you planning like others games with after this turn of event form boy to girl and vice versa?

Can you makethe MC permenently female in the end of the story. Becou in other one I played I havent see thiskind of ending.I hope wil still female to the end as well without turning into boy never again.
But I just dreaming on.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...somehow i miss a pure lesbian route...the first thing this stupid dude does after experiencing lesbian action first hand is running to the doc to get the useless dick back...but if you go the female route you end up literally fucked...is there no middleway to stay female AND dont become a onahole by simply not taking the pill again?
I really cant understand why a change of the sex should change the sexuality as well, but somehow its the common twist in most transformation games o_O

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm...somehow i miss a pure lesbian route...the first thing this stupid dude does after experiencing lesbian action first hand is running to the doc to get the useless dick back...but if you go the female route you end up literally fucked...is there no middleway to stay female AND dont become a onahole by simply not taking the pill again?
I really cant understand why a change of the sex should change the sexuality as well, but somehow its the common twist in most transformation games o_O
Yea.. I've been waiting to see if there will be a lesbian route, not sure if there will be though.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Ah the ultimate corruption games all have transformation. Take a normal male, pop him in a female body and then corrupt him to the extent that he actually enjoys taking the D. Brilliant games. I acknowledge the fact some player don't like them, but for me there are two tags that get me downloading faster than a finger can normally click a mouse. Transformation and cheating

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes