Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
with the male domination tag, it's hard to think that this game belongs to this post, but let's see

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
the dev himself said that you can play a pure lesbian so yes i think it belongs here.
Devs say a lot of things but in the end, it doesn't always come to pass. But thanks for the suggestion, I will download and see this game. I'm sincerely sorry if it sounded like a criticism

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Here we go again

Bright Past - Not lesbian focused, but quite enough lesbian content. Also Alex (the mc) can have a girlfriend and reduce interest in males, if you do everything right. Tbh, I don't know if she can have a boyfriend on straight path, I've never bothered to check. Fun game, but a litle grindy.

The Lost Chapters - I'm not sure what will happened in the future, but for now in one of the conversations Eve (the mc) confirms, that she isn't interested in dicks.

Luna's Fall from Grace - Another fun game. Finally mc have the chance to kick some asses of those who want to blackmail and corrupt her. I mean literally kick some asses even with lethal outcome.

Last Enchantress: Revival - Once again I'll say that the future of the game is vague, but the relationship of the cute and naive mc and her elf friend makes you believe in the best. And the major DA:O vibes makes the game even better.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
In this Bright Pass you have no chance of avoiding the dicks. You're going to have to fuck guys to get some goals. It's definitely not a game that would be on a list like this, but it's up to the thread's owner.

None of these look like a game where you play the pure lesbian route, but again, it's up to the thread owner to include them or not.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
In this Bright Pass you have no chance of avoiding the dicks. You're going to have to fuck guys to get some goals.
I was playing like two or three months ago and didn’t encounter any straight content with mc, except date with bartender which end up blue ball for him. Dunno what are you talking about

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I was playing like two or three months ago and didn’t encounter any straight content with mc, except date with bartender which end up blue ball for him. Dunno what are you talking about
So, sooner or later you'll arrive in part involving the drugged rocker and her boyfriend

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
So, sooner or later you'll arrive in part involving the drugged rocker and her boyfriend
If I understand you correctly, you're talking about a girl in a drug den, the daughter of a guitarist or something, because I don't remember any other rocker addicts with whom it's necessary to interact. When I was playing, Alex just came there, saw a girl talk with her a little and immediately left.

If anything, I'm not saying that you are mistaken, perhaps the developer decided to change something and this is sad.

Reactions: doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
If I understand you correctly, you're talking about a girl in a drug den, the daughter of a guitarist or something, because I don't remember any other rocker addicts with whom it's necessary to interact. When I was playing, Alex just came there, saw a girl talk with her a little and immediately left.

If anything, I'm not saying that you are mistaken, perhaps the developer decided to change something and this is sad.
It may have been changed as you said, but from what I remember, I played this game for a long time and yes, there are many missions that involve mandatory interaction with guys. Of course, if you're avoiding them then there really isn't any of that, but as the game progresses you have to interact with the guys to finish.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote