Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Are you sure this "succubus" can be playerd pure lesbian? 90% of the images there are just the girl with a guy or a dick

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still pretty pissed the game I want to recommend the most because it literally has zero males, zero tentacles, zero dicks and zero random monsters cannot be linked to due to potential rule 7.

I have yet to find another game like this one, and it's not even finished. The 'trial version' is bigger than any game I've played on F95, or any other eroge I've played in 20 years for that matter and that includes major companies.

MajiYuri had to ruin it with the male self-insert click here to ejaculate on the screen, which is kind of sad. It would have been hilarious if they had kept it gender-neutral, though. But Majilesca? Definitely recommended to any crazy psycho lesbian who can stomach scat, farting, censorship and is fluent in Japanese, though it's literally 90% kana and to also match the background - even the GUI itself is full hiragana to match the kindergarten ambience and it's fucking cute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those monstrous blobs though...

Oct 2, 2018
MajiYuri had to ruin it with the male self-insert click here to ejaculate on the screen, which is kind of sad. It would have been hilarious if they had kept it gender-neutral
I played majiyuri a while ago, I don't remember this, what I remember was that you could change the ejaculation of the women as it was pee by default, I never managed to get the harem ending (but the teachers' ending was my favorite).

Are you sure this "succubus" can be playerd pure lesbian? 90% of the images there are just the girl with a guy or a dick
I played it, and you can avoid the men scenes which are many (and even then you will see scenes like the perverted "friend" masturbating with the mc's panties) and there is only one lesbian scene or a little bit more if you count kissing scenes (but then kissing a man was unavoidable, or at least I think it was).

so for now it's one of those games where you have to avoid all the content and it gives practically nothing in return or that is what i think (I didn't play much and after a while I just skipped to the end).

Oct 26, 2017
I played majiyuri a while ago, I don't remember this, what I remember was that you could change the ejaculation of the women as it was pee by default, I never managed to get the harem ending (but the teachers' ending was my favorite).
Got all endings and a save here (the one attached is the one from sagaoz).

I believe the color shift is what you are referring to, yes. You can literally make everyone's girlcum yellow.

The mysterious fluid cumbutton (top right) is what bothers me. Wouldn't bother me all that much if they didn't comment on it after being sprayed with it, but you're supposed to play Akira, not break the fourth wall by squirting anyway...

Also, the game will fuck up in fullscreen mode on anything past Windows 7 if I recall correctly.
Been using a Windows XP VM for that and runs fine.

Oct 2, 2018
Got all endings and a save here (the one attached is the one from sagaoz).

I believe the color shift is what you are referring to, yes. You can literally make everyone's girlcum yellow.

The mysterious fluid cumbutton (top right) is what bothers me. Wouldn't bother me all that much if they didn't comment on it after being sprayed with it, but you're supposed to play Akira, not break the fourth wall by squirting anyway...

Also, the game will fuck up in fullscreen mode on anything past Windows 7 if I recall correctly.
Been using a Windows XP VM for that and runs fine.
I didn't know that button existed, when I played it (2 years ago) I didn't know any Japanese so I used vnreader which only translated the dialogues and decisions.

this was the second yuri hentai I played after the sono hanabira collection that was in spanish (I think it was until 9 or 10).

Now that I know a little bit of Japanese I would find it annoying.
Anyway if you ignore that button the game is still a dream come true a hentai yuri harem.

I also played it on my previous laptop that had windows 10, maybe it doesn't work well because of the video card, now that i have a laptop with a rtx several games don't work in full screen because the laptop doesn't support 800x600 resolutions or directx 9.

Last edited:

Oct 26, 2017
Ugh, I wish I had enough space to store all of the Sono Hanabira series... Truly another awesome series. ;)
Now that I know a little bit of Japanese I would find it annoying.
Anyway if you ignore that button the game is still a dream come true a hentai yuri harem.
Agreed, even though I'm not a big fan of titty monsters (and Akira literally being obsessed with tits and having a titty harem doesn't help, lol) but that was an awesome experience - one of my top three.
I also played it on my previous laptop that had windows 10, maybe it doesn't work well because of the video card, now that i have a laptop with a rtx several games don't work in full screen because the laptop doesn't support 800x600 resolutions or directx 9.
What breaks here is the resolution handler with the engine MajiYuri uses (EAGLS). Not very familiar (more like not at all) with it, so it literally ends up being one pixel in height and you can't see anything. You literally have to destroy the save to revert, as the config is stored in it as well (and fixing the resolution in the ini file does nothing).

I can play 320x240 games just fine in full screen with my W10 laptop so pretty sure it's either EAGLS acting up or I fucked up when installing it, as (to my knowledge) MajiYuri requires a proper install to run (must be recognized by the registry and adding the keys to the registry alone won't do it).

Yuri harems are really rare, and even more so when there isn't a single male to be found, you play a female from start to finish, nobody grows a dick, no tentacles, nothing, and F95 won't even spit on it either because no rule 7. I'm kinda surprised JAST USA didn't localize this one. I don't need a translation but we pure yuri enthusiasts could certainly do with an uncensor patch, heh.

(And JAST, to my knowledge, are some of the more friendly localization companies out there, with Raidy under their belt, a full English manual and all. And literally zero content removal.)

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks! I believe I've played the prequel bought from Good Old Games as well. 2D Ren'py VN, shoujo-ai (no sexual content). Just like the people who posted in the thread, I will not buy it from Steam and will wait for it to show up on GOG instead.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Something I noticed "Nex(e)us Institute is mis-categorized, it should be in Ongoing not completed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote